1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Laughing Out Loud?

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by GeekOut, Feb 5, 2013.

?

If/when you type lol, do you in fact, laugh out loud?

1. Hahahahahahaha-No.

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. Yes, every single time. The internet is hilarious!

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
  3. Sometimes.

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  4. LOL!

1 vote(s)
    7.1%
  5. I -never- use "lol". Ever.

3 vote(s)
    21.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. When/if you type lol, do you actually laugh?

2. Sometimes. Of course, it depends on the context. If I write it with a . afterwards, then I probably smiled a little. If it's left as lol then I might have chuckled a little, but if I write lol! then I probably laughed out loud.

3. I tend to giggle a bit, but not really laugh loudly. I'm the type who doesn't actually laugh much even if I think something's funny. Then suddenly, one little thing sends me over the edge and the pent up laughter bursts into a really big belly laugh. I do try to get one of those at least once a day though. But normally... The most I do is a little giggle...But occasionally, yep. :)

I actually don't write "lol" that often though. Just on occasion....Okay, maybe more than on occasion, but...Not as often as other people I've seen.

4. i'm proud ot say that i never, if hardely ever "use LOL" and therefore amt eh winrar.

5. I do not type lol unless I am referring to LoL, the game. :|

6. I don't usually type "lol" but I do laugh out loud, often. So much so that I started hearing my parrot laughing along with me after a while, hehe :cool:

I've also been known to suddenly exclaim things like "Wow!" or "Oh my gosh!" The internet is so much fun.