Last Person to Post Wins!!!

I'm sorry. But this song is suitable for this thread. Haters gonna hate.

This kinda needs to be moved to the board game section.

NO ONE CAN KEEP ME FROM TROLLING... EVEN IF I SUCK AT IT!!!!!

U-Mad-Bro.jpg

*Sigh*

You guys spend so much time talking about winning when you have forgotten the true reason why we're all here.

You see, it's about family, you know? Its about the life line of all of the things Iwaku has taught us. It's about reminiscing on a time where we all...would win the game. It's about a gathering of strategy and tactics, diving and bobbing along the seas of playing cards and rolled dice. It's about remembering what we do this for. We do this for us. We do it for the family and the heartbeat of this community. We do it for the inevitable success to actually win the game. Why, long ago, when I first joined Iwaku...When the world was new and the trolls still wore pants, I stumbled across this thread and everything made since. One day, when I was 13....

Iliana... YOU'RE GAY x3 or European... or BOTH!

*Sigh*

You guys spend so much time talking about winning when you have forgotten the true reason why we're all here.

You see, it's about family, you know? Its about the life line of all of the things Iwaku has taught us. It's about reminiscing on a time where we all...would win the game. It's about a gathering of strategy and tactics, diving and bobbing along the seas of playing cards and rolled dice. It's about remembering what we do this for. We do this for us. We do it for the family and the heartbeat of this community. We do it for the inevitable success to actually win the game. Why, long ago, when I first joined Iwaku...When the world was new and the trolls still wore pants, I stumbled across this thread and everything made since. One day, when I was 13....
OMG I LOVE YOU. I'm actually crying I'm laughing so hard.

So... Melia is gay too? or maybe European.. or boooth... or maybe.... A BARREL o.O
I knoooow your secret >_<

I win because SLENDERMAN IS WATCHING YOU.And with that, I proclaim this thread DANGEROUS. (Reiyd was right: WE ARE NOT SAFE HERE)

I am not a barrel! No! Let's go with gay~~ *flutters eyelashes and smiles pretty*

I win because I have the game IB. AND BECAUSE MY LAPTOP DOESN'T LIKE THE CUTSCENE. T.T

You all just lost the Game

Well Played Ili, well played

You know you can still troll in the boardgame area. If it's a part of the game, like this one, it's fine.

Slenderman and I will kill youuu all x3

Pfft, my trolling is smart and s'phisticated!