Last One To post Wins Volume 9

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh

That is quite devious. Yes, I approve.

figured i jump in for the hell of it

Would you like to hold hands for the heaven of it?

Reactions: Monbon
maybe it depends on the kind of fun it provides but if theres no danger i refuse

I can accommodate by introducing unnecessary danger.
For instance, on my palm is now a button. Place your own palm on it and a timer will start.

The object of the game is to keep holding hands with me for 30 seconds +/ 1 second
If either of us pull away too early or late both our hands will explode with the fractional amount of C4 in my handheld device
If either of us apply too much pressure or too little to the button during the hand holding, it will also explode

I just escaped from the time out to fo this.

*slaps the C4 button*

@Shinku⭐Kun!!!

How could you?! This was my chance to play a dangerous game...

tenor.gif

*grips Shiku's hand like a vice*

30 seconds! No more no less!

edit: see she wanted to play. so sad :(

*lets go of Shinku's hand at the 30s mark*

I like games to be unique
I'll try and think of a different game for us to play~

Apple sause is a soup, change my mind

Soup... no.

Porridge maybe.

edit: Drink (smoothie) definitely!

hmmm who are you! and how dare you disagree with me!

The world isn't perfect, someone will always disagree and that person is me today!

And I am... no one special. Just a figment of your imagination.

Do I know you, @FemmeFatale ? Like, identify yourself, new peasant. Your user sounds familiar to this royal crerature, tho. Mmmmh...

*splats @CptMuttonchops with apple sauce because why not*

Wow... @Shinku⭐Kun. Royal creature, thats a first to me. Seeing that your still a creature, I wonder how good you taste cooked... If only the poor soul remembered me..

*starts sharpening knives*

And to think I used to care for such a sweet evil kitten. that can't even remember it's former owner.

*has now moved the catnip and Slap me dummy into the time out box*

Mmh... I think I probably have roleplayed with you before, @FemmeFatale. Can't remember, though. Oh, well.

Now, can you just stay away me, yes? I can't be seen with the plebs.

Status
Not open for further replies.