Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Darkie sounds adorable" he smiled

He smiles slightly under his mask "I agree.. there are multiple people that know me from my past that call me that"

he nodded "I don't remember a time from before I wa CptMuttonchops"

"Oh I used to go by a couple different names, Keitaro Kishimoto, Marc Sanders, Shioh Hyuuga, however Dark Recruiter stuck out the majority of my career as a writer in areas like here, I cannot remember what I was known by back when all I did was Erotica.." He chuckles slightly

he nodded "I see, well I'm glad I get to know you, normally things would be a lot more...hectic in this chat" he closed his eyes "what kind of stuff do you like to write"

"Well we can always move somewhere else if you prefer?... as for writing.. I do not really have preference, mostly Romance, Adventure, Fantasy, Semi-Historic similar to assassin's Creed, Clan Based stories.. I used to do pure Erotic, but now I only add them to the writing of another genre when deemed appropriate. However much I am adaptable.. I tend to write anywhere from three to fifteen paragraphs, should the story call for it, however I lean on Quality vs quantitiy"

he nodded "I'm sure its fine, as for length that's impressive, I struggle to get two"

"I used to be that way, but as I grew, I learned to get better at adding small details and including parts of another persons reply to keep them in place with their reply. I know it is cliché, but you have to have someone that wants to help you as well as give you the inspiration to want to grow.. I actually started as a Facebook IM CRPer, doing Naruto Fights"

he nodded "Ill see who I can find, I started a few years ago, I got mixed up in a DBZ RP with my buddy, it was all one liners"

"I mean, if you would be interested, I do not classify myself as a coach, but I can help if your open minded to constructive criticism?"

he sat up, exited "without a doubt! You have my thanks Stranger"

"It is not a problem my friend, I like to think of myself as a philosopher and a teacher in the ways of things I am familiar with and I want to pass my knowledge on. We can always do a Roleplay itself, then for every reply I give you, I can give you ideas on how to better your post? I mean, I am very open when it comes to ways of helping"

"an excellent idea" he sat forward "Ill PM you"

The fuck is going on here? I leave for a few hours, and y'all make this non roleplay thread a fucking roleplay?

*take out whip*

SOMEBODY IS GOING TO GET-

*pants fall down*

1570058800132.gif

Yare Yare, silly me... Now, people can see my undies...

• Haha
Reactions: Mojo
*covers eyes*

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
  • Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
E9FA4D8E-3535-4D71-8444-FE88926AB4CA.jpeg
1570074724562.jpeg

*puts back pants*

Well, that's a reaction.

Status