Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting thing about this game on a different site.

The owner of the site announced a deadline for the Game by post number. (Obviously going against the spirit of the face but whatevs.)

Someone wishing luck to the winner ended up unintentionally(or maybe it was? Seemed unintentional.) Being the 'winner post'

Geh. I hate accidentally pressing the post reply button early.... (Due to being on mobile.)

@Straix Fuck you, you cunt! *smacks face with another cactus*

And, BOOM! This is the winner post!

Why are you so rude, dickwad. Ack. I win, also.

//Death by cactus//

@Straix You are the rude bitch that slapped me with a fucking cactus in the first place, dickhead.

Now, silence and let me enjoy my victory, plebs.

only patricians post in last to post threads.

You were rude to me first, you shit.

All of you lose. Only people with a crab on their hand can win this thing. ie - me. Me and Grumpy, my little crustacean buddy.

that requirement is a bunch of crab

*walks in sad from seeing Infinity War*

Oh goodness. It wasn't that good? (Granted, be careful about saying that sorta stuff in public places, because seeing unwanted spoils lol.

I don't have any interest in seeing it though. (But others on this thread might sooooo *shrug*))

I won't spoil it.

@LuckycoolHawk9 I'm going to see it tomorrow... No, wait, it's like 1 AM here already. Let me say this again...

I will see Infinity War in a couple of hours, so shut the fuck up and don't you come to me with your shitty spoilers, bitch.

Also, @Straix, I fucking eat crabs for breakfast, so better run from me if you don't want me to eat that tasty hand of yours, you yummy bitch.

Uh... okay @Shinku⭐Kun . Firstly, that sounded extremely gay?
Also why the fuck. Would you eat my hand. If you even try I'll shove it so far down your throat, I'll rip your heart out through that disgusting mouth of yours. Bloody wanker.

Status
Not open for further replies.