Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah, Shinku being the onichan of the year.

How many siblings do you even have? You give me middle/upper middle child vibes.

Whoa whoa whoa! HOLD ON THERE CHEF I AM ALWAYS THE ONI-CHAN OF THE YEAR

yes, this is dog

*hisses* also dont think i missed that spongebob quote you did there new blood

I'm glad someone got it

Well my little brother broke his bed (he likes to jjmp on it from a running start) so i built him one, not to mention my little sisters needed someone to play with but they where mad at each other so i spent my whole day playing with them (i still have lipstick stains) and i dint tear out my little brothers throat for tossing my switch out the window because he "dint know what it was" (witch btw is bullshit he knows how bnb important that thing is to me, its the first thing i bought myself) so evry year i dont pop my lid at them is why im oni-chan of the year

Well my little brother broke his bed (he likes to jjmp on it from a running start) so i built him one, not to mention my little sisters needed someone to play with but they where mad at each other so i spent my whole day playing with them (i still have lipstick stains) and i dint tear out my little brothers throat for tossing my switch out the window because he "dint know what it was" (witch btw is bullshit he knows how bnb important that thing is to me, its the first thing i bought myself) so evry year i dont pop my lid at them is why im oni-chan of the year

You lost the vote the moment you mentioned tearing throats. As the spoiled rotten baby of my family, I can decide these things and I would personally not like my throat torn out of my body. Especially for something as small as that.

Shinku is the victor for now.

Well i mean ik could tear your YOUR throat...then i get to decide who wins

Interssting, my first big purchase was a switch as well.

Ah? I think the first big thing i ever paid for was a hospital bill. America is funny that way. They save you so you can wish to die after.

I guess my first actual purchase of something I wanted was a 2k handbag for a friend back in middle school. It was sometime after that that I found out, that most of my friends weren't really friends lol

It was a cute bag for a cute girl. She was my forever friend. She needed something that would last forever. I mean, it totally outlasted our friendship so it kinda did what it was supposed to. Idk whether she still has it though. She was kinda ratchet so i wouldn't be surprised if she sold it off or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.