Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
B-but... Mushrooms in heavy cream with a taste of lemon + garlic together with pasta and chicken is delicious ;^;

Et tu, Moppsi? D:

M-my poor fragile heart.

The feels rn:
tenor.gif

I'll give you another: PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA IS GREAT, ALSO IF YOU DIP THE SLICE IN SOME HEAVY GARLIC SAUCE. OOFS

Because I don't like pepperoni pizza 8( Pizza is too greasy for me, but the pineapple makes the pizza sweet and delicious! 179149

I can actually agree with some of that. I dont like pepperoni. Too spicy. Eating too much grease also gives me a headache.

Lately I've only had ham or chicken on pizza with that white parmesan garlic sauce instead of the usual marinara. Just tastes better.

I wanna try one of those green pizzas though. They look cute.

I can't eat too much pizza, hurt my stomach and no thanks to the grease. But I found myself preferring the American way of pizza over the way we do it here in Sweden; More dough!

Green pizza? :o never heard of it.

Green like theres leaves on it like kale or spinach. I love spinach.

I like the pizza I had in Germany. It left an impression when my father and I visited to watch my uncle race. Not sure what was on it but it tasted great. Only downside was the thinness. I also love bready pizza.

Aaaaah gotcha, I thought green pizza meant an actual... Like... Green pizza with the dough made out of green veggies lmfao. Woops.

Yeah we have quite thin pizzas here in Europe -shrugs- In Sweden we call the thicker one Pan pizza or American pizzas at some places ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Iceydaze
Petition to send Mopsi to a fucking bonfire and burn the bitch down for heresy. How dare you say pineapple on pizza is okay? I liked you before, but now, my hate for you is too much...

*drinks a bottle of BBQ while burning down a garden of mushrooms*

:) They actually look nice like that, actually.

Moppsi's tastes are forgivable even if they hurt to think about. They at least provided reasons for their weird tastes.

Unlike Straix who just eats trash because he can.

Is it possible to burn me even though I'm already on FIREEEEEEE -DABS AWAY AGAIN-

efe efstcs TG bdbdbfvbyjft. vvvvgbnmdjhhhr.xfyedTap on a clip to paste it in the text box. TT vcxxv s x bnnhnfdfbvsfdvsbbg

^A message from the baby

You're welcome
Now someone please come and collect, I don't like babies. They slobber too much

FIREREEEEEEEEWRER3

Wkwkwwweeewkwkwweeeeweeeweee

I like babies. Is it cute? Can I has it?

Stinky little rat children
IMG_20190617_164155_591.jpg
Please take it
but
you have to have the other one as well
you can't just take the baby, must take both

Status
Not open for further replies.