Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
*pirate noises*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Straix
Oh.

No, I definitely can not. I could lie flat on the floor and just kind of... Violently writhe around and scream but it's not really the same

First of all, fuck you, Straix. I will shove that box right into your ass. That will TEACH YOU a lesson.

Second, I can try to do the worm...

*do a planking on the ground and wiggles my body awkwardly*

idk what you're talking about uwu
i never said shit uwu
@/iwaku staff - pls no i was only joking

So no one told you life was gonna be this gay *clap clap clap clap* suck dick as a joke now I think I'm gaaaay... my life has always been in 2nd gear.... and it hasn't been my day my month my week but I think I'm queer

• Love
Reactions: fudgecakez
I didn't mean to shoot him he just caught me by surprise ....went to McDonald's after I got all my dyes.... do you want a Happy Meal cuz I already got the prize.... order it on McDubble and an extra side of fries ......girl look me in the eyes and said you want a supersize it don't cost that much is only $0.50 if you ask me again I say that shit don't make sense *to the toon of murder on my mind*

• Love
if you are reading this you must be clinically depressed (clap clap clap clap) I am saying this because I have no friends.... last time I got a hug I was 17..... all my parents do is tell me to clean

happiness is for the birds
depression is to understand how the world really is
one can only engage in acting ironically happy
in hopes that, at least temporarily, the act becomes a soothing mask

• Love
but is it not better to wear a mask then to make other people worry about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.