Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmhm well good luck with your surgery bud

Thanks
I already had jt thgiuth

All doneee
Kidney #3 has been installed beeeedp

noice! glad to hear iit

Yess
I usyt wish the nurses Ive been havung were a little bit nixer and more useful... Blahhhh
I just want to go to sleep save meee ;-;

im to poor to fly to England and knock you ooout

Also, if you haven't looked, the Iwaku Mansion game is just as chaotic as here.

yep, it fun tho

That's sad
But why would you knock me out :c I din wantb o be knocked out I just want my meds and to be creamed up to I can go to sleep nicely lie a normal person

hmmmm. dunno what to give you

Fucking knock this bitch up and thrust those pain meds up his ass. Fucking learn how to spell, you hoe. Fucking figh me, bitch! Come at me, come at me, and nobody hold me, 'cause I'm gonna send in the pain train. Choo choo, modafucka!!!

Shinku! That's not very nice :c why younbensixklh a meanieyoure supposed to be nice to huertt people give them donuts and stuff .you make me sad :c

Excuse me, you drunkard, but I tried being nice to you. Did you forget that it didn't worked and you went full dick to me? Mmmmmh!?

Now, fuck that shit of being nice. Evil is the new shit in Shinku Town, you shitty bird.

No I dint rexalland I'm not drunk so calling me a drunajrd us technically incorrect and you need tooed to sdhuts your terminations that you ufing cause is doesn't make sense

*pats Shinku* calm down Yhea?

Straix .....you are pretty imposible to understand

Yeah proba my
Itd pretty dsmnrd hard trying to type too but I'm doing nyvhtfy
I shall try to take a beibhif mTvd yrll vd better lat

...um I only understood the first part of what you said..maby you should rest a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.