Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then, there's no point in using this...

Hmmm....true.

I'll kill you for being so mean.

I'm not mean. I'm nean.

I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! *throws katana at you*

*the katana ricochets on the shield* What the actual f- *gets stabbed in the head by the katana* ... I guess I need to see a doctor now, huh?

Probably. * pulls out kit of medical supplies* I could try to help.

Go ahead, but I'm going to kill you afterward. Just letting you know that.

Okay. * goes to work to fix the broken @Shinku⭐Kun and gives candy once it is all done*

*gladly accepts @LuckycoolHawk9 candy* Damn, you making this hard, aren't you? *unwraps the lollipop and licks it while taking out a pistol out of nowhere* JK! I'm going to kill you no matter what so I can win this. *laughs evilly before putting the lollipop in the mouth* Any last words? *points gun on @LuckycoolHawk9 head*

Last edited:
Oh dear, all this hostility. Why don't... You two chill and step aside so I can take my place as winner, eh?

*pts lollipop in the mouth to take out another pistol and points at @Straix* Mmh... Nice try, sucker, but that ain't happening.

//Shrugs, blinking slowly towards the gun and sniffs, seemingly unbothered.// Well, that's rather rude, don't you think?

No, it isn't, my dear. Now, THIS IS RUDE! *laughs maniacally before pulling the trigger, shooting a single bullet that sadly came out without any force and simple fell flat on the floor* ... Well, damn, this is awkward...

//Chuckles quietly, quirking a brow and tilting head to the side// Ahh.. Quite.. Nice try, though. Perhaps you should back away to the shame corner, say... Forever. And let the pro's win this thing, eh?

Oh, so you're the sassy type, huh? *scoffs and whips invisible hair fabulously* I got just the right thing for you. *leaves @LuckycoolHawk9 and walks toward @Straix and gives it a bitch slap*

Well, hot damn.
//Smirks coolly, rubbing at where the slap hit.// Violent, aren't we? Now... I'd rather not, but I have no objections to agressively stabbing you many times in the throat. If that'll help... 'Chill you out.'

roleplay, in a roleplay forum?

inconceivable.gif
[/

Status
Not open for further replies.