Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
One, I'm a vampire and needed some blood. Two, okay. Also hi.

thanks for reminded me of this great clip.

Oh, gimme a sec. Let me bring in the garlic and holy water.

*eats garlic and chugs holy water* Hi.

Well... That just happened... I could say "What the fuck?" and act all confused, but I'm actually surprised and laughing my lungs out.

Just as long as you don't laugh your fangs out.

Mmmh... Yes, I felt that cringe-ness right deep in my soul... So bad yet so good!!!

*Shrugs* I'm fine. :)

Nothing. Just Lucky trying to be some kind of demon vampire. I bet he has something under his sleeves Better watch out, boys. And, yes, garlic and holy water have no effect on him. Because FUCK LOGIC, IMMA RIGHT?

all vampires are twilight vampires. I'm just kidding it's Vampire: The Masquerade and people back then were superstitious and also stupid. A vegetable and some water with words said over them? give me a break.

YOU ARE WRONG, PIG! A garlic is not a veggie, is a spice. FUCKING KNOW YOUR FACTS, GOSH-DARNIT!

Fuck me! I just found out that garlic is a fucking veggie. I'VE BEEN LIVING IN A LIE MY WHOLE LIFE!

For fuck's sake, Straix. You know exactly what I meant with that, you little dipshit.

What you might not know is that pigs are actually really smart. It is said by some studies they are the 5th most intelligent animal in the world.
How Smart Are Pigs?

Studies also say that pigs with some good as fuck BBQ sauce are 100% delish dinner, boi!

Status
Not open for further replies.