Last one to post Volume 8

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring it on, loser

I have the power of the birbs on my side. I'm armed with feathers, dandruff and poop!

Last edited by a moderator:
Even the demon hasn't eaten rabbit.

I think my parents made the rabbits into stew. They've also bought a goat and killed it to make it into some kind of stew as well. I have a feeling they went to the wrong person for the goat. They had us translate to the original owner if they would butcher it for us for an extra cost and she looked so offended.

We got some time to connect with chickens at points but even they in the end were meant to feed us. When you have seven kids, you gotta make something work ig.

Aw, poor goaty

Gotta eat tho I suppose, yeah. Hungry tums and all that.

Oof, I'm having a horrible start to the day tho... Apologies in advance but I gotta rant somewhere so you can just ignore from here onwards..

I got woken up by my partner telling me they fucked up, cause they owed a painter some money and they'd broken into his place and stolen a bunch of valuable stuff. They didn't have the money to pay him so I had to empty my savings account so they could pay the painter (over like a grand) , who supposedly is going to give the stuff back... Which is all well and good if they do I guess. But now I've got practically nothing, can't afford the deposit on the house, of which I was supposed to be paying about half of my partners half anyway because they didn't have the money for it yet... So that's fun and frustrating. Also means I don't have the money now to pay a guy for a parrot I was supposed to be taking on when I'd moved, which has been arranged for months so that's annoying. And also means I'm gonna be stuck at my Nan's for even longer.. Which is okay, but I'd like to get back at some point because my mum and step dad have recently split up and things aren't going great there so mum could do with some help. Especially with the new baby buns.. Sigh.
Jasper's come to sit on my knee tho so I guess some things are okay maybe

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Monbon
Jasper makes everything ok. He's a magic bird.

That sounds horrible. The theft can't be legal, can it? Even if you owe someone stuff, they can't just rob you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Straix
He is, even if he won't get out of my damn bin 😅

It's not, but the police said they couldn't (or wouldn't..) do anything unless my partner could get in there and physically see what was gone.. Which they couldn't do because the painter snapped a key in the door so they couldn't get in.

Thankfully it's all sorted now, they got the stuff back and then paid the painter.. So just very stressful. My partner said they're going to try and pay me back soon but it's still going to be really tight trying to afford this deposit but we'll see. We've still got a few weeks until we have to pay the whole thing

That painter is savage. Really dedicated. I'm amazed.

That's good. Hope it works out.

That's.. Definitely one word for it lol

Thanks ^^

On a better note, here's some sweet babies cuddling in their hutScreenshot_20201111-190342_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201111-190338_Gallery.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Monbon
Adorbs<3

I like looking at pet pics. I'm too irresponsible and scary to own one. I can only uwu from afar

My youngest would probably catch it and shove it in his mouth. He's weird. I don't trust either of them around water. They love it too much.

Tell that motherfucker painter you turn on his location. I swear I just want to give him a quick visit to just talk about the bullshit he just did... Just ignore this shotgun.

How dare him torment Straix!? And that fucking sucks. You're a good person to lend over your savings to save the ass of that deadass partner that buy something he/she couldn't even afford in the first place.

Oh dear.. Yeah, probably not a great idea then xD

Heh, aye... I definitely had some violent urges pop up...

They were originally supposed to be able to pay for it, but then we got stuck in another lockdown so some of the orders they were supposed to get in for the shop got dropped so the expected cash flow that was supposed to come in didn't and they got caught short. So Mr painter man obviously decided to take things into his own hands and use threats, blackmail and thievery to get their way instead of waiting a little bit longer or going about it in a more professional manner. Bloody asshole, honestly.

I totally misread that as the partner robbed the painter and you had to pay him back and was very confused.

*builds Friday the 13th bunker because magic be fickle today*

I misread it that way too at first lol

Someone drag Lucky out. We must see everything that can go wrong go wrong.

*from under the bunker* What kind of cookies?

Status
Not open for further replies.