Last one to post Volume 8

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with the wet wood.

There are some good smelling wood tho that are fine even when not wet.

Most wood just smells better wet.

I had no idea there were such enthusiasts in this thread.

I tried the brown paint, and let me tell you this: it tastes like wood.

10/10, absolute delicacy.

that can't be good for you. :(

I doubt it. Most paint doesn't taste good.

you're a paint taster too?

Was. As a kid I ate all sorts of things that weren't food.

ah, ok.

*tries to change the conversation in vain*

I'd ask what you're doing for Christmas and if you have any gift ideas but not everyone celebrates it.

Waiting for the last gift to get to my house and then start wrapping because I'm not going to the mall.
People are going to the mall without masks and in large crowds; they are insane.
I'm not very excited this year for Christmas as it's likely to be cancelled by my province.

what about you?

I have been procrastinating and haven't bought anything for anyone but two strangers im playing secret santa for lmao

Honestly, i have no ideas whatsoever for people I am supposed to be buying gifts for. One girl got a plush, a headband, and a blanket. The other is getting an exploding box thing with photocards I have extra of, a ring, some candy, and an enamel pin.

1607311956060.png
box and some things I haven't added to it:
20201206_193036.jpg

I need new markers to draw on it tho. Or paint. Idk where my paint is. It's turning out better than I thought it would. The ribbons on the sides of the dude's face pull out two slots behind him with purple hearts and a ring with their logo on both sides.

I hope this stranger appreciates my efforts and that she keeps it away from her kids. Mine already ate some materials.

I mean, if there's candy on it, I would really appreciate the gift of the stranger was me, lmao!

Meanwhile, Christmas over here got fucked hard after another sudden lockdown from today through January 7.

RIP

if there is no Christmas, there is no tree, and if there's no tree... there's no ornaments to swat. Q_Q

Did you at least get a Great Impact?

no. everything died not with a bang, but with a wimper. all that is left is dust and darkness.

thats good. candy is good. Do you still get tamales tho? Tamales are literally christmas.

they're literally christmas?

figuratively, maybe.

No, literally. There is no other definition of Christmas

I learned something today

Status
Not open for further replies.