Last One To Post Volume 20: Winter (Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years) edition

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh I was just confused cuz it said Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New years. Nicee! ^^

• Haha
Reactions: Sleepi_Lullabi
Oh yeah, I'll go with these one. " Hey @Diana, this thread has been open for a while;."

i refuse to close this thread until it MEETS MY STANDARDS OF DONENESS.

• Haha
Reactions: Sleepi_Lullabi
Ohmigosh you guys summoned the Diana!

YES IT IS I. UNSATISFIED WITH THE AMOUNT OF POSTS IN THIS THREAD

• Haha
Reactions: iridescent
Owl Mother has spoken 🙏🏽

19229e2bfcf5bd6882573689db37f1f9.gif

oh, okie

YES IT IS I. UNSATISFIED WITH THE AMOUNT OF POSTS IN THIS THREAD
Hi I, I'm Lucky, the forum's demon wizard Dad ( read dad as thread maker). Yeah, they are usually higher but our regulars have been quiet for the last one or two.

I DEMAND NEW REGULARS. >:[

Whistles innocently.

I shall attempt to become a regular in this

Also one of the things that worked really well is that it works as sometimes had chat RP elements.
'
  1. As I mentioned, I'm the forum "Demon wizard" because I do magical things or make things "appear" / do supernatural post.
  2. @foodforpigs is a retired supervillain
  3. That's it for people here. We did have Shinku and a few others tied to the lore as a demon cat, I forgot their username but evil wife and another kid I was training but they haven't been here for a while.

I feel like I'm kinda new! I didn't start sending messages in general chatting till this month!^^

wait this place used to have lore...?

Status
Not open for further replies.