Last nights law and order:svu

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped watching SVU regularly after Kragan left. :(

But I actually want to see this episode now. lol

Reactions: Windsong
Yeah, after watching this video? I need to find this episode online.

I saw it pop up on 4chan last night. Thought there was no way and then watched it myself.

Still waiting on a call back from SpaceX.

LOL! All I can think of now is all the 'Get in the kitchen!' jokes my guild used to tell....

"I'm showing the world that I'm intimidated by cyber terrorists. I won't make the same mistake Sony did."

nicolascageconfusedemotions.gif

I saw it pop up on 4chan last night. Thought there was no way and then watched it myself.

Still waiting on a call back from SpaceX.
Why don't you go back there? Everyone knows all the cool kids browse Redchanit these days.

Why don't you go back there? Everyone knows all the cool kids browse Redchanit these days.
Because redchannit redirects to 8chan.

And I do if I'm not not Iwaku, never bother posting. Just lurking.

LOL! All I can think of now is all the 'Get in the kitchen!' jokes my guild used to tell....
Blizzard files that under sexual harassment. It's a perma-ban offense now.

Where else would it redirect to? 8chan is pretty much 4chan plus reddit anyways.
Nowhere. Because it was a joke domain snatched up by the owner of 8chan as a gag for any person to see and get redirected.

Besides, I've never been to 8chan before.

I have. It's actually pretty alright. The whole lack of captchas is nice, and it moves slow enough to be relaxing.

... Whaaa...

giphy.gif

Is this real life? Am I in real life right now? Wow... Okay. Um... I'm not sure how I'm supposed to react. I'll go with awkward laughter.

Reactions: Windsong
Status
Not open for further replies.