Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hero.ic

Original poster
large.gif

|Introduction|
Hello people of Iwaku~ I might as well start off by introducing myself to everyone. My name is Devi and I am a high school junior. I've been roleplaying and writing my own stories since I was around twelve years old and now I am turning seventeen so I am quite adept at the concept. I enjoy multiple scenarios and plot twists in a story so almost anything is acceptable to me. I want this to be enjoyable for both myself and my partner so if at any time any of you have an issue with a story please do inform rather than let it build up in your mind.
Now as for a few do's and don'ts in my roleplays I suppose you all should know I don't like doing yuri or any of that stuff but I would try yaoi if there are some good ideas behind it. I don't exactly do smut since I am not into that kind of stuff. I'm more of the fade to black type if it gets to that point in the story. Also another thing is that I mostly play the female roles. I'm not the greatest at playing the male parts but I will if I absolutely must. I generally don't mind playing either and I expect my partner to be the same on this term.
So without further lengthening my post beyond its limits, I would like to wrap this up with saying that if you have any questions or would like to start something with me please don't be shy and just send me a message. Thank you for your time.

large.gif
|Random Pairings|
Here are some pairings I wouldn't mind doing. The roles I would prefer to play, but don't have to, will be in bold while the pairings I am dying to do will have an asterisk next to it. This list is not limited to just the options given, you may suggest something to me and I might like it.

Hunter x Vampire*
Famed person x Fan/Nonfan
Supernatural x Human
Socialite x Poor*
Popular kid x Outcast*
Assasin x Target
Prince/Princess x Commoner/Knight
Soldier x Spy/Bystander*
Superhero x Villain/Superhero
Gang member x Bystander

large.gif
|Plot Candies|
Here are some things I thought my fit in well with some of the ideas and pairings. Again, this list is not limited to the stated options.
Runaways
Summer Camp
Roommates
Apocalypse/Post-Apocalypse
Close Friends
Vacation

large.gif
|Pre-made Plots|
These plots are not set in stone. They can be changed in any way, shape, or form.

Character A and Character B have been best friends since they were small kids. Character B always had a crush on Character A. Character A has never noticed but always thought of Character B as someone they could completely trust with anything, almost like a sibling. One day in the future Character B built up the courage and decided to confess to Character A but before there was even a chance, Character C arrived in town and took a liking to Character A. Now Character B has to win back the heart of Character A.
I prefer to play as Character A in this plot. This can also be done with 4+ characters.
Character A and Character B go on a camping trip in the mountains. Character A goes out to get more wood for the fire. After a long time Character B has noticed that Character A hasn't returned yet and gets worried. A huge storm occurs and Character A has still not come back so Character B goes to look for Character A. In the midst of the storm Character B finds Character A and now they must both trudge their way back to the shelter before they perish.
This can be done in many different variations.
Character A was once part of a unit during a war in another country. They deserted and ran from the country into another one. After a few weeks Character A becomes desperate and breaks into someone's house. Character B happens to be the owner of the house. Character B is a member of the country's military. Character B decides not to arrest Character A after Character A pleads for mercy. Character A now lives under the protection of Character B as the deserter's unit comes looking for them.
I prefer to play the female role in this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
the Prince/Princess x Commoner/Knight works good with me, if your still up to roleplaying?

Status
Not open for further replies.