Labyrinth RP (Need a partner, good plot inside :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ravenwoodwitch

Original poster
It's been an eventful 20 years for the immortal Goblin King. He's fallen in, out and back in power of his home, losing in love not just once but three times and lost a chance for an heir to his power. After so much has gone completely wrong, he's drawn into a deep seclusion that's having very negative effects on The Goblin Kingdom. The plant life is wilting, the creatures are starving left and right, and the actual Goblin population is suffering some rather 'creative' punishments by their ruler in his anger and boredom. The little creatures are becoming more insane by the minute, only furthering the boredom and agitation of their king.

And than, something interesting. Something falls from the sky into the center of the Labyrinth with a painful crash. In her current state, she is helpless: eyes unable to see in the daylight, weak from the fall and unable to speak. While as helpless as a child, the girl has an interesting capacity for magic that seems to perk the residence and the life of the Labyrinth back up. Fearing loss of control for a final time, the King has no choice but to take her prisoner to his castle. With luck, maybe he can figure out who she is, why she's here, and what this mysterious magic entails...

~~~~~~~~~~

So, this plot is partially inspired by Stardust, a book by Neil Gaimon. I hope to include several similar elements later on. I will be the mystery girl and a chunk of different creatures in the story.

If you haven't read Return to the Labyrinth, which this happens after it, here's a summery link with all you need to know.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Return_to_Labyrinth#Synopsis

If your interested, send me a Private message!

Status
Not open for further replies.