Kuroko no Basuke: Second Generation of Miracles

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haneul

Original poster
It has been six whole years since we last saw someone like the Generation of Miracles. Each and everyone of the first generation have moved on, stepping into the future. However, since they appeared on the stage of Basketball, along with their respective High Schools, they managed to shock and surprise everyone. Their talent was monstrous, which practically made them the most powerful players in the history of Basketball. Since their absence, they managed to spark the same sheer talent in many others. The interest in the said sport grew immensely, its popularity growth was great, the legend about the Generation of miracles was known throughout the country, which lead to applications all around the schools they played for. It was not surprising. It was rather obvious that something like this would occur, because the sheer applications in each and every school was alot, where they had to reject many applications. A new era is upon us, but the question is, will there ever be a 2nd Generation of Miracles?.

Who will these next monstrous players be?

Kuroko-no-Basket-kuroko-no-basuke-34192909-2800-1349_zps22d95808.jpg

Rules

1. No Godmodding or Powerplaying, unless you have the permission of the player to do so.
2. This is a sports, comedy and romance; so let's keep it balanced please.
3. No more than two characters per player.
4. Keep your characters as original as possible, it's okay to have similarities with the original cast, but not everything can be the same.
5. When picking out a picture for your characters, they must look between the ages of 15-20 because most of the people will be in high school.
6. Each school will have a character limit of thirteen; five basketball players, a coach, two trainers, an athletic adviser and four extras. Extras are family members, possible love interests, other students, etc.
7. There will be cursing, sexual innuendos and possible fade-to-black intimacy scenes. If you'd like to continue those scene, please continue in PM.
8. Not every character can be nice, so please understand that we need a few 'bad' apples and weirdos here and there.
9. Now the Generation of Miracles will be picked at random, so no one is getting special treatment.
10. Lastly but not least important, let's get along and enjoy ourselves. If there is a problem, make sure to PM me about the situation and we will try to figure it all out.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Name:
Nickname(s):
Age: (First Year: 15-17, Second Year: 17-18 & Third Year: 18-19)
Birthday: (Month, Day & Astrological Sign)

Height:
Weight:

Background
Personality: (At least a paragraph)
Biography: (At least three detailed paragraphs)
Appearance: (Details & Photo)

Professional Statistics
# of Years Playing: (Professionally- School, Non Professionally- Streetball)
Position: (Point Guard, Shooting Guard, Small Forward, Power Forward & Center)

Talents:
Name:
Nickname(s):
Height:
Weight:

Background
Profession:
Personality: (Detailed paragraph)
Biography: (Three detailed paragraphs)
Appearance: (Detailed & Photo)

Professional Statistics
# of Years as Coach:
Former Position:
Talents:
Specializes: (Offensive or Defensive Plays)

Name:
Nickname(s):
Age: (First Year: 15-17, Second Year: 17-18 & Third Year: 18-19)

Height:
Weight:

Background

Jobs as Adviser:

Name:
Nickname(s):
Height:
Weight:

Background
Profession:
Personality: (Detailed paragraph)
Biography: (Three detailed paragraphs)
Appearance: (Detailed & Photo)

Professional Statistics
# of Years as Trainer:
Former Sport:
Talents:

Type of Training:

Name:
Nickname(s):

Height:
Weight:

Background

Relationships: (Family, friend or love interest to a player of the school or another school player)

Group: https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-g...e-2nd-generation-of-miracles.286/group-detail

Last edited by a moderator:
Role: Student advisor

Name:
Kaori Takeda
Nickname(s): Almost everyone calls her by her family name (Takeda), but some upperclassmen that is in the same year as her calls her by her first name. Other than that, before anyone knows her name, they'll refer to her as 'Shortie'
Birthday:
28 May , Gemini
Height: 160cm . 5ft 2inch
Weight: 45kg

Background

Personality:

To others, she seem like a cold and heartless person, which is true. She is a very serious person when it comes to the Basketball club. As the student adviser, she'll do her best to meet the needs of the club and she is ruthless when it comes to dragging club members to practice. She does not like to fool around and likes things to be done as soon as possible. Back in Junior high, she was a very sinister and cunning person. Due to her knee injury, she realized and 'stopped herself' from turning completely cynical. Despite being seen as 'evil' back then, she is and has always been a hard worker. Occasionally, she would blurt out some foul tactics to her fellow members while they are being briefed by the coach. Her sarcastic side sometimes comes off as a unintentional joke.

Biography:

When she was in Junior High, she used to play basketball for her school. She picked up tricks from her cousin (Hanamiya Makoto) that played the game. She was very skilled with dirty tactics, making her opponent get a foul. She enjoyed watching them fall. But, during her final game of her Junior high year, her knee gave out on her and she can't play anymore. Guess you could say, karma bites back? No one really knows what happened to her during her Junior High years and she likes to keep it that way. Therefore, she joined Touou Academy, where no one really knows her. She still can't get over the fact that she is unable to play basketball anymore.

She picked Touou Academy as she know that nobody from her Junior High school will be going there. After knowing that she wouldn't be able to play basketball anymore due to her injuries, she felt ashamed of herself and didn't know what to do. She felt slightly depressed but soon recovered. She told herself that she might as well join Touou's basketball club as their student adviser, in order to forget her Junior high years.

In her free time, she enjoys walking to the basketball court and observe others play. It gives her time to relax and get away from the stress.

Appearance:
Picture

Jobs as Adviser: Touou Academy's basketball club manager

Please join the group and place your characters in the correct school.
https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/xfa-g...e-2nd-generation-of-miracles.286/group-detail

Just asking, but can your character be a transfer student?

I'll make a char tomorrow
My phone sucks

OMG I LOVE YOU HANEUL LET ME POST SOMETHING ASAP

Yes.. I like where this is going :)

Alice 'The Dark Trainer' Mononoke

anime-girl-dango-girl-hairstyle-Favim.com-1280509.jpg

Birthday: November 5th, Scorpio
Height: 4'8
Weight: 99 lbs

Background
Personality:
Alice has loyalty, funny, random, trustworthiness, passionate, charismatic, mystifying, caring and patience personality. BUT is also very stubborn, and is easily jealous, and being overly sensitive and egotistical at times which makes people want to stay away from her when she in that 'mode'. just avoid using the words 'Egotistical' and 'I am Right' you will live.
Biography: Alice loves sports ever since she was a little girl. her father would take her to many games because well he works as a personal trainer for very famous people. her father mostly worked with tennis, swimmer, and basketball teams mostly. this also made her home school and have no friends. but the pros of some teams.

When Alice turned 9 years old she started school. her father thought it was smart and so she could make friends normal friends. not like pros are not normal but he just want her to have friends that are not famous. she didn't like it at first but she slowly started to get in to it then she loved it. she could not wait to meet new people she would tell her father about it her pro friends. she also told them that she never told them about her family and that she knew them. she wanted real friends and everything. that was till someone found her out and told the hole school which was stupid because now everyone wanted to be her friends and could not tell who was her real friends or not. but it didn't stop her from being kind to everyone. and luckily she will have a new start at a different school because now she going into HIGH SCHOOL (I think)

Alice still helps her father when its breaks and summer breaks and also Sunday and Saturday, well not till she finish her homework but she a smart girl so it does not real take her very long. which means she still travels once in a while. Ok a lot but at lest it is less then when she was little. also traveling helps her learn different languages. she sometimes wishes she could ditch school and travel again with her father but hay you can't get everything you want.

when Alice has free time she would
Jobs as Adviser: Alice is the one that will make you suffer you will call her hell's devil or even the Devil him self, but she means well she still loves you all, but she mostly the one that calls about what your doing as a work out and see if your fit. If not she will make you push her to hell and back. (Alice: I will push you till you can't feel your bones and your body can't move the next day and then Ill make you do more of what I told you to do. JUST KIDDING or am I)
Others: she likes Dangos and sweets, she hates people that treat her like a kid and she may look small but she can flip you over. her father showed her everything . when she wants to she can be unnoticed her father again. its like he trains her to be a ninja

Last edited by a moderator:
hope its alright ^^ I know Somethings are wrong like grammer and spelling any away Hope its alright. tell me what needs fixing and Ill fixs it asap

@The Dreamer.... I really like were you're going with this, but when looking for a trainer, I mean someone much older like early twenties to forties. It's kind of difficult to rp a biography, just a brief history on them is all we need.
Please answer in 3rd person, it'd be greatly appreciated.

so do you want me to change her to something different? or no. >>

You may still be a trainer if you'd like.
Or you could be a student adviser which is almost like a trainer.

nope no thank you. I like being a trainer (*evil smile*).

You can be a trainer like you want, but you can't be 15 years old and then a trainer, you're too young. And what do you mean she has been a trainer since she was five years old? Do you mean that she has been through varities of training sessions which gave her the experience to be one at the end? Please elaborate on that. And what team will you represent?

Alright. Lol

If you'd like to change your character some, post it in the school you like to be a part and I'll look it over.

As well as Akashi will look it over if I don't have time to do so.

Her father was/is a trainer. I'm still thinking on if the father is still alive or not. but that is why she a trainer and such. Ill post the Background as soon asap so you will understand why she was a trainer at a young age. But the young age she was mostly someone watching and learning from her father and helping out in such. like said ill have a Back story soon so you will understand ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.