Kneel before the princess >:)

Q

QueenofLiers

Original poster
Huh? What? ¿You don't know me? Really? I'm generous by not sending you to cut your head right now. Sighs, I'm the princess Riliane Lucifen d'Autriche, the princess of the Lucifenia's kingdom...

What do you prefer to be called?
Obviously, Your Majesty... But my people call me the Queen of Lies

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
This is a stupid~ question... I'm a girl, evidently.

How old are you?
It is inappropriate to asking the age to a princess ... but I have 16 years.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Yes, I'm new to this site... It will be my new kingdom, I guess

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Hehe, I'm a princess, and a princess needs people to force them to obey her.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
The rain will ruin my dress, I'd rather stay in my palace, drinking my royal tea.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
The Daughter of Evil... Already have finished the silly questions?

I command you to be my friends, not that I need friends... Not that I'm bored of being a princess locked in her castle, because I'M OVER YOU! Please be my friends...

*Presses one hand to his chest and bows slightly, offering the other hand to you*
But of course, your regal highness, we are a friendly community, I am sure you can make friends and have fun here, all you must do is delve into the madness....

*Curtsie* Greetings Princess Queen! O_O I am Diana., Welcome to the kingdom!

WELCOME TO THE SITE PRINCESS QUEENIE! I AM NOT WORTHY! :D

Welcome to the site my queen. You will find many servants here that mean well and plenty of roleplays to entertain you. Your throne awaits.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Klefki smiles and waves to the little princess, " Welcome young one to Iwaku ~ I'm sure you'll find many people to be or friends as well as a few minions.. " Coughs into her fist, " Oh excuse me princess Riliane. " Her grin would grow wide as she begins to fade into the darkness, " Oh and.. I hope you have a Happy Halloween ~ <3 "[/BCOLOR]

*cough*youshouldprobablymakeyouractualageyouronlineage*cough*
Hello to you, I shall note your appearance, and welcome you here accordingly. Of course, cross me, and prepare yourself for a swift assail.

Oh... sorry, Welcome to Iwaku, enjoy your stay Correct your age ​and enjoy playing roles!

How can someone be both a princess and a queen? Lies!

As you're sixteen, little liar, I'd suggest having a word with @Diana about adjusting your age on the system, because it's listing you as an adult right now, when you're still just a teen...

@QueenofLiers

I am confused and alarmed by your contradictory royal title! :[

Also, yeah, we're going to need you to give us your actual birth date so we can make sure it's on your account. Because of our policies regarding mature content in roleplays, it's REALLY IMPORTANT. Please message me or Diana or Vay with your actual b-day, okay?

*enters Sin...creator of all* I shall not kneel but I will bow *bows* and greetings to you my dear Queen and may you have a wonderful time here and make many fond memories.