KJ's simple search

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

KJDarKnight

The Terrible
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Mostly evenings
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
  2. No Preferences
Genres
I'm game for almost anything, just ask
Keeping it short and to the point

Doubling/multiple is a must. I like to start out with a pair of characters and add on as needed to fill in the story. I expect my partner to play both genders as will I.

No forced insta romance. Not a romance focus person but yeah it will be there too.

World build with me. I will not carry the entire thing. I expect you to help fill in the world we build too.

Communicate with me. I prefer keeping everything on pm. One thread for ooc one for rp.

I'll do Fandoms but prefer originals.

I expect at least a paragraph or more. One liners I will get annoyed and drop responding. I do get that when characters are just talking that responses will be shorter. Don't feel you have to bog a post down with over describing things either. Just have fun and give me enough substance to work off.

Don't do CS, sometimes a pic if I find one I like. Prefer discovering characters as we go. With the exception being if our characters are already friends/family. Then I'll provide a bit of info to help.

I do fantasy (modern or otherwise) no heavy Sci fi. Don't care for all the techy stuff.

18+ only

Ok I think that's it. On to cravings. Have some loose ideas for us to build on.

* Post Apocalypse

*Pirates

*Dark fantasy

*Super hero (kind of? A little more x-men) just message me about it

Open to other shit just shoot me a message. Let's talk!