Kingdoms of a Dozen

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ravynne Clave

Original poster

• Twelve Kingdoms, each seperated by race, will learn that there is more than species that set them apart.
    • Humans
    • ARCANE KINGDOM: Mages/Sorcerers/Wizards/Witches
    • Dragons
    • NEPHILUM KINGDOM: Akuma/Youkai
    • AVENON KINGDOM: Angels
    • NOCTURNAL KINGDOM: Vampires/Dhamphirs
    • Nymphs/Faeries/Sprites/Kelpies
    • DUTHEN KINGDOM: Lycans/Shapeshifters
    • Valkyries/Banshees/Furies
    • GENEVA KINGDOM: Sirens/Mermaids/Selkies
    • Succubi/Incubi
    • Unicorns/Pegasi
    Secrets that have kept them apart will be unveiled, species will mean nothing in the face of romance, loyalties will be tested, and trust will be broken and forged on this journey.

Where do you belong? Which kingdom do you call home? Where do your loyalties lie?

Choose a kingdom, make your profile, and immerse yourself in the fantasy that will leave you wishing it were all real! Romance, Adventure, Betrayal, Heartbreak, and Self Discovery, it all awaits you within!

• FOLLOW THESE AND WE WON'T HAVE ANY ISSUES BETWEEN US:

1. You have to ask whether you want to be a noble or a royal, and only I have the right to give you permission after you go through a small test.
    2. Keep all your drama out of my group, the whole point is to immerse ourselves in our plots and stories, not be burdened by real life.
    3. Keep all M rated material within home or room topics, I want them no where in a public place unless it's okay'ed by me.
    4. No fighting among each other, if you wish to argue, then PM one another and don't bother the other members. We don't want to have to deal with any awkward tension.
    5. No spamming or godmodding (unless your character is royalty then you have certain quirks over others but not many)!
    6. If talking OOC please be sure to use parenthesis () or brackets {} [].
    7. If you wish to be a noble of a group, ask the royal member since I'll have given jurisdiction over to them, as it will be their kingdom!
    8. All character profile pictures must be real, there's nothing really cool about having anime pictures if we're trying to make the role play as real as possible in my opinion.
    9. Have fun and enjoy the company of the others!

• MAIN CHARACTERS:

• Humans
    • ARCANE KINGDOM: Mages/Sorcerers/Wizards/Witches
    • Dragons
    • NEPHILUM KINGDOM: Akuma/Youkai
    • AVENON KINGDOM: Angels
    • NOCTURNAL KINGDOM: Vampires/Dhamphirs
    • Nymphs/Faeries/Sprites/Kelpies
    • DUTHEN KINGDOM: Lycans/Shapeshifters
    • Valkyries/Banshees/Furies
    • GENEVA KINGDOM: Sirens/Mermaids/Selkies
    • Succubi/Incubi
    • Unicorns/Pegasi

Above are the kingdoms and what species and creatures pertains to each one. Ad you can tell, some have yet to be named, but that won't stop me from having this up.

All royals have already been cast! And nobles will be chosen by said royals when posted later on tomorrow.

These are current characters which will be needed:

• AVENON PRINCE BODYGUARD:
    • AVENON PRINCESS BODYGUARD:
    • NEPHILUM QUEEN BODYGUARD:
    • DUTHEN KING BODYGUARD:

More will be posted if any other necessary characters come up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.