Kingdom Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE playing through both 1.5 and 2.5 on proud mode currently. And I'm gonna beat the fuck out of the secret bosses!

• Love
Reactions: Lea
Kingdom Hearts!!!!! I've played every single installment except for Dream Drop Distance and the Recoded thingy ^_^

*jumps about* oh me! I have played most of them. Haven't played through all of the DS game nor Coded or recoded. I wish I could get 3 when it comes out....but I don't have a job for a current gen console.

I am! I wish that I could play it on my Xbox so I don't have to keep switching consoles out lol

Kingdom Hearts was easily one of my favorite franchises as a kid. I adored the first one for it's gameplay and story (I was too young to really understand). It had boss battles that I loved, and were pretty simple and cool. I come to love the second one even more for improving upon what the first game. However, I've come to absolutely loathe the redundant spin-off games, opposed to the creation of a sequel. Which lead to me ignoring the franchise for a bit.

Learning that there was a sequel in the works reinvigorated my love for the games. I bought the 1.5 mix and I'm having a blast - almost done the game in fact. I plan on buying the 2.5 remix later.

Reactions: LunaValentine
I have one I shall share the love with you all when it comes.

I liked that 358/3 days one for DS (probably got the numbers wrong)

• Love
Reactions: Lea
I liked that 358/3 days one for DS (probably got the numbers wrong)
358/2 Days. You almost had it. :D

I love KH with a huge passion. I actually got my sister and two of my friends into the game, so I was proud of that. It still has my heart, and I am so hyped for KH3.

Reactions: LunaValentine
Status
Not open for further replies.