2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Sci-Fi, Magic, Modern-Fantasy, Mecha, Super Power, Fantasy of any kind, Etc
I am considering putting up a Three person Kingdom hearts RP centered around Modern life as we know it In Real life. The concept of this entire plot line is the linking of the Realm/World 'Earth' with the other worlds in the disney universe. Earth being a place consumed in Darkness. As we all who are fans of the series know... The Heartless will thrive here on earth.

This will revolve around three characters one of which will be my own. I may make it four depending on the interest gained. I wish for this to be abit highed on the Rp scale so Adept/ 10+ Sentences minimum.

If you want to know me just let me know as I am beginning to put this all together in my head and yes, all of the players will be keyblade weilders. They will be selected and awakened early in the Rp as things begin to unfold. All three and or four of them will be in the same high school and will know each other.

It will be Darker/Violent than what Disney would put out. I plan on this being more Adult oriented but it will not be Libertine or liberteen at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.