kinda new

T

towerofpimps

Original poster
This is a new account I created because I abandoned my first one like a year and a half ago because of school and work and the email connected to my account was deactivated so I couldn't get my info.

What do you prefer to be called? Idk you could just call me Top as an abbreviation.
Boy, girl, or a mystery? Girl.
Groups or One on One? Both depending on the story.
Pool or Beach? Pool usually.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Feel Good Hit of the Summer - Queens of the Stone Age.

Welcome -back- to Iwaku, ToP. Hope you don't get too busy and leave us again!

What was your name when you were here before?

Oooh. Minecraft avatar /intrigued

But anyway welcome back to Iwaku ToP, I didn't really see you around a year ago but I hope I'll be able to see you much more often! Happy Plotting friend~

Huh. I've heard of you I think, its awfully familiar though I can't put my finger on it. Hmm. e-e

Do you also happen to like Kpop or something, I mean Super Junior is a group after all. Haha.

Huh. I've heard of you I think, its awfully familiar though I can't put my finger on it. Hmm. e-e

Do you also happen to like Kpop or something, I mean Super Junior is a group after all. Haha.
hehe yeah I do Super Junior is my favourite group (hence the name :P) I was around a lot when I was active then kinda died down.

Haha, though it is not as obvious I really really love SHINee. They are in the same company as Super Junior so I end up watching SJ's videos a lot. x3

SHINee's really good too I watch them sometimes but not nearly as much as I would SJ.

Haha. A group I do not like though is EXO.

They are totally hot and everything but the amount of attention by the company they got over their vetran groups like SHINee, Super Junior and F(x), with the exception of SNSD, was kind of annoying. One of them also lip synced one of my bias's (in SHINee lol) high note.

plus people say SM is replacing Super Junior with EXO because they are getting older :x

shhhh super junior is like fine wine: better with age.

Reactions: Rufiya