Kinda new here!

N

Nicole18

Original poster
I'm up for any kind of roleplays but what strikes my fancy right now is The Vampire Diaries. I'm wanting a Damon/OC pairing.

I'd need for someone to play an accurate Damon. My character would be Elena's cousin who moves to town after her parents are attacked and killed by vampires.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Hi there Nicole! Welcome to the site! :D

Man, I wanna hook up with Damon too. =__=

Lol yeah. Do you know anyone who would want to join me?

Welcome to Iwaku, pleasure to meet you my dear. I don't know nothing about VD or else I'd take you up on your RP.

Thank you. What types of RP do you like?
I'm very open and diverse with my RP's. For the most part, I enjoy fantasy, sci-fi, and horror. I'm not afraid to dabble into other genres though, or doing RP's based off of shows or anime.

Do you have any ideas?
Countless ideas I have...atm though I'm messing around with RPing as a physical manifestation of Madness. My avatar is the Male counter part of Madness.

Sounds interesting
The few I've been RPing with think so. There's Male Madness who deals with the gore and violence and then there's Female Madness who deals with sorrow and despair. They take turns torturing a human by sending them to different worlds of theirs until they either win or die.