Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Mix of Fantasy or Magical. Or even just a grand open world with a mix of odd styles.
Okay, first, lemmie knock out dis survey thingy.

What do you prefer to be called?
Kakumei.

Boy, girl, or a mystery?
A mystery. Boy. Mystery Boy. Or something.

How old are you?
24+1.

Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
I've been doing roleplaying since I was like 12. I happened to find this site by accident,
and I happen to like it so far. I think...

Do you like group Roleplays or just a single partner?
Both. I used to get bored with single partner roleplays. But I've changed on that.

On a rainy day do you like jumping in puddles, or curling up on the sofa?
I like curling up on the sofa, while it rains on me. Look, its a thing.

SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
Too lazy to be tormented.

Kakumei! Why are you writing in pink?! Actually, its one of my favorite colors. Yeah.

So, I am an anime artist. While it is a hobby, I do make money from taking commissions.
Sadly, because of my job, I can't be as terribly active as I would like. But 5 to 6 hours missing a day
isn't so bad... Right?

I like to roleplay, so if anyone wants to start one with me, just ask. I do group roleplays, and One on Ones. However, I prefer mine to be fantasy or unrealistic. Real life is a very terrible and boring place, and unlike roleplaying, you can't make it some great adventure out of its horridness. And seriously, what is with high
school roleplays? Highschool was terrible...

I'm also a gamer! I play plenty of Xbox and 3DS. Let me know if there is some type of game you may wanna play. Pokemon ORAS is what I am into atm.

*bows* welcome to the site ;) you may call me Hollow. I hope you Enjoy many adventures here.
(Hehe I to am an anime artist!!...buuuut school is in the way)

Well thank you kindly! And that is awesome. Maybe we should exchange artists notes or something of the sort.

Sorry about the school thing though, I know exactly what you mean. School sucked for me. x.x xD

You're new here too! Well I'm happy to meet you, Kakumei ! Likewise, I hope you enjoy your stay here too!

Thank you much!

Welcome to Iwaku Kakumei! =D

Pink is a great colour, good on you for loving it!

Welcome to Iwaku Kakumei! =D

Pink is a great colour, good on you for loving it!

Thank you kindly for both welcoming, and the comment!

Reactions: Ai
Hi Kakumei! Welcome to the community! :D