Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Any. I have no favorites.
So I already had a interest check up for a kidnapping plot, but I'm making another one just because I feel like I didn't put much detail into the last one and one of my ideas from that interest check is currently already taken.

For this interest check, I am looking for someone to play a male in a MxF one on one rp. The writing level will be adept-advanced. I want my partner to be able to hopefully write 3 or more paragraphs per post, though I will make exceptions sometimes. For this, I really want it to be a KidnapperxKidnapped rp where the man that kidnaps her is in love and obsessed with her to the point that when he finds out she has a boyfriend he feels like 'his love' has been stolen wrongfully and plans to steal her back (by kidnapping her of course) and trying to make her fall for him in the process. Obviously, this has a dark feel to it because the kidnapper would be a little psycho, one minute probably raping her and the next romancing her. It would have that 'hurt-comfort' vibe.

Anyway, if you are interested in this, please pm me :3 Thanks.

Oh and here are my appearances for what my character is going to look like. I have an anime and a real life version just because I know some people prefer one above the other.

large.jpg

download2_zps33518e81.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.