【кετรยεкí】sιℓvεяωιηg【MeganFieldsman】

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calvin's heart soared. The corners of his mouth curved up. Azel's hand on his face felt just right. He pulled him slightly closer. "May I kiss my mate?" Calvin asked in a proper tone voice. He had been dying to kiss Azel for who knew how long. He had always wanted to see just how their lips might fit together. Calvin prayed to the gods for a yes.

"May I kiss my mate?"

Azel peered into Calvin's icy irises. His blush darkened. He felt his body press closer to his brother's larger frame. Compared to Calvin, he was slender. His hand slipped away from Calvin's face. His hands clutched the front of Calvin's tunic. He nodded in response. "Y-y-you may," he stammered. He bit his lip. His eyes averted towards the side. It was too embarrassing. This was new to him. He never imagined his brother would be his ideal mate. It would take time to adjust.

Calvin slipped his hands to Azel's face and slowly brought his lips to his. Calvin felt happy and free for the first time in a long time. His lips fit perfectly as he has always dreamed. His fingers danced lightly in Azel's hair.

A pair of lips pressed against his own in a kiss. A soft gasp emitted from his throat. A shiver surged down his spine. He pressed himself against Calvin completely, returning the kiss. His arms wrapped around Calvin's neck. His fingers gripped the back of Calvin's neck. His blush darkened, if possible. His face was beat red. His brother's lips were surprisingly soft. They melted against his own perfectly.

Calvin got lost for a moment in the kiss. He pulled away and brushed Azel's crimson red cheeks. He chuckled. "Let's get to the town and get a room." He said the last part jokingly slightly. "We can investigate the ruins all tomorrow and tomorrow night." He let go of Azel hesitantly.

A pair of hands grazed his flushed cheeks. His eyes quivered with emotion. Azel nodded in response. "A-alright," he mumbled. After Calvin removed his arms, Azel stepped back. He turned around, grasped Calvin's wrist, and tugged him along. He sauntered down a dirt road that led towards the nearest town. His grip was hesitant. He was still adjusting to this new transition. Right now, he felt embarrassed. His brother was a great kisser. He bit his lip at the thought. His other hand instinctively touched his lips. They were tingling.

Calvin walked down the road. He slowly transitioned his hand into Azel's. He walked into the town holding his hand. A few people whispered and stared but Calvin was to dense to notice. He glared thinking people were staring only at Azel.

As they walked, Calvin's hand slipped down, lacing their fingers together. Azel averted his eyes towards their adjoined hands. He flushed in response. His brother's hand was warm. It was slightly larger than his own, more wider. Fifteen minutes later, they arrived at the town. Azel ignored the lingering stares. His appearance was often depicted as unusual, foreign. His snowy white hair was alluring. He didn't like the attention he received. He wished he was like his brother, born with hair the color of chocolate. He blended with humanity perfectly. Azel moved closer to Calvin, resting his head on his brother's shoulders. His grip on Calvin's hand tightened.

After flipping someone off, Calvin noticed his brother leaned against him. He smiled softly at him. Calvin wondered how their journey would differ now that they were mates. What do human's call this again? Being a couple, was if? I remember they use the word love also. But the same as we "beasts" do? Calvin's mind raced as he looked around with half attention for a place to stay a night or two. He then noticed a fairly decent looking inn. He pulled his brother a little quicker. "Found a place! Let's hope it is not bad inside."

"Found a place!"

Azel followed Calvin, walking towards the homely inn. It wasn't large, but it wasn't small either. A few minutes later, they entered inside the old building. His nose burned with the scent of wood burning. His eyes averted towards a fireplace built in the far corner. He bit his lip and remained close to his brother. Fire was his kind's greatest weakness. Due to their affinity towards ice, a large quantity of fire could potentially kill them. He always been wary around fire, even from a fireplace. Azel didn't speak a single word. He allowed Calvin to do the talking. Normally, his optimistic nature enabled him to do the talking, but his mind was occupied on adjusting to his new relationship. A bond between two dragons was different than a human. It wasn't a typical casual outing. Mating was sacred in his species. A light blush dusted his cheeks. It also required branding a mate during intercourse. It was the final step to seal the deal. An unmated dragon would be able to sense a mated dragon through the mark and change of scent.

Calvin noticed Azel's discomfort then saw the fireplace. He felt at ease with such things as long as they were in their places. Fire did scare him but he would never show it. Fear to him was a sign of weakness. Calvin stepped up to the counter of the inn and rung the bell that sat there. He looked around again his eyes searching for weapons or threats. All of a sudden, a large woman appeared behind the counter making Calvin jump. Her scent was different from the average human but Calvin took no note of it. His mind was wrapped around the branding ceremony him and Azel were about to partake in. "Yes, may I help you?" the woman questioned. "We would like a room. One large bed needed. One bath. No cooking area. Have one?" Calvin had a tendency to be short and to the point with people. He did not like talking to them much. The woman nodded asked for cash or goods. Calvin pulled out a small stack of gold coins. The woman happily led them back to a room.

"Yes, may I help you?"

A small frown marred his lips. Her scent was odd. It made his nose tingle. His instincts were screaming to remain alert. After Calvin conversed with her, she led them to a room. He walked inside the rather spacious room. A large bed was pressed against the right corner. Azel closed the door behind him. "Something about her scent was familiar," he mumbled. He turned and walked towards the bed. He took a seat on the edge. Azel slipped off his leather boots. His hand instinctively gripped his left arm. His mate would witness his scar. Calvin captured glimpses, but never the full length. What would be his reaction? Would he start demanding questions? It wouldn't be fair if he revealed what happened if he didn't receive the same. Something happened to his brother when they were separated. Azel lifted his eyes and peered at his older twin. He mustered up a small smile. A part of him was afraid shattering his porcelain mask. He sustained baggage from that dreadful experience.

Calvin walked in and took off his shoes right inside the door turning away from Azel. Ever so slowly he slipped them off thinking of his back. He had ways tried to hide it from Azel. It showed all the marks from jumping between harm and Azel to protect him. He did not want to worry Azel with the burden of knowing how much damage he sometimes took for him. Calvin worried even more about his scent to Azel. Dragons all had a scent when courting and branding their mates. It told their history. Whether they were mated, once had a mate, just courted in the past, if they courted around a lot, or if they never had. The scent was only detectable enough to tell the little differences besides currently mated and never mated when courting and branding begins. He was wondered about his scent. He was past around during their separation forced by the humans to lay with other humans. The thought made him cringe as he slowly took off his socks. What is Azel going to think of me? Is he going to question now? I don't want to ruin his view of the world.

Azel rose from the bed. His hand slipped away from his left arm. It was inevitable. He hated keeping things from his brother, now mate. It was time his brother saw the truth. "Y-you never saw the full extent of my s-scar," Azel began. He unfastened his braided ties of his sleeveless leather jerkin, slipping if off. He wore a long sleeved white linen shirt underneath. An obsidian woven belt wrapped securely around his waist. A pair of dark gray trousers adorned his legs. Azel removed his shirt, revealing his lean, muscled frame. Four, thin jagged scars imprinted on the entire length of his left arm, twisting around until it ended on the top of his palm. "P-please don't be mad at me," he murmured. His hand instinctively gripped his bare arm. He stood there, wearing only his pants. His feet was completely bare. His eyes lowered to the wooden floor. Right now, he didn't notice Calvin's unique scent. His mind was occupied on anticipating Calvin's reaction. Would he be angry with his scar? He didn't want to be abandoned again. He couldn't bare the thought of losing his new mate.

"P-please don't be mad at me." Rang through his ear an ripped through his heart.
Anger twisted his mind. "Now, I need to know what happened. I want to find who did that and rip them apart piece by piece." He slowly stumbled over to Azel and then wrapped his strong arms around Azel. "I'm not mad at you." his voice grew quiet, soft, and hurt. "We have both been keeping things from each other and all those damn human's fault." He lowered his head into Azel's shoulder. He breathed lightly.

A pair of ams wrapped around him. A small gasp emitted from his lips. His eyes quivered with emotion. Tears pricked at the corner of his eyes. His mask was slowly crumbling. He lifted his arms and gripped the back of Calvin's shirt. He buried his face against Calvin's chest. His shoulders trembled. Tears stained Calvin's shirt. A sob escaped his lips. "I-I'm sorry. Please d-don't abandon me again," he cried. Azel pressed himself closer against his twin. "I-I couldn't stop it. T-There was too many. I-I was outnumbered," he stammered. He struggled to form the words. It was hard for him to explain. It was extremely painful.

"I-I'm sorry. Please d-don't abandon me again."
"I-I couldn't stop it. T-There was too many. I-I was outnumbered." Calvin's heart crumbled even more. He pulled away and turned away. He teared up. His voice cracked as he said,"It didn't abandon you... I was taken..." He balled up his fists and took a breath. He unballed his fist and swung around to face Azel again. He held out his left hand showing his small crown tattoo. "It's a mark of property."

Last edited:
"I didn't abandon you...I was taken."

His eyes widened completely. Before he could react, Calvin pulled away. He stood there, tears sliding down his face. "W-what?" he breathed. His heart clenched painfully. He wasn't abandoned? His brother didn't leave willingly? His heart filled with relief. However, his heart wavered. It pained him to hear the agony in Calvin's voice.

"It's a mark of property."

A gasp emitted from his lips. A strange feeling washed over him. A snarl tore through his throat. His eyes narrowed into slits. A rare form of contempt reflected his expression. He looked absolutely livid. "They did what?" he answered. Azel wiped away his tears. He stepped forward and grasped Calvin's left hand. He glowered at the mark. His instincts screamed to rip apart the perpetrator. "I hate them," he mumbled. His anger ebbed away. A fresh batch of tears pricked at his eyes. "You're mine. I don't care if your scent is peculiar. I won't let those parasites ruin our sacred bonding ceremony," he murmured. His eyes quivered with emotion. He lifted his eyes and peered at Calvin's face. He pressed Calvin's left hand against his face. His expression softened.

"I-I acquired my s-scar as punishment. T-they-" he bit his lip. His eyes lowered to the floor. "R-rape-" he cut himself off. He couldn't finish his sentence. He felt ashamed for Calvin not being his first.

Calvin listened to his brother'a anger in confusion. He had never heard his brother sound like this.
"I-I acquired my s-scar as punishment. T-they-" Azel said killing Calvin. Rage boiled up inside of him. The last word did not matter then Azel let it out. "R-rape-" Calvin clenched his fist and looked down. "I should have found a way too you earlier. I could have protected you! This is my fault!" Calvin turned away again and then it hit him. His head lowered. "We had similar experiences I guess. I couldn't protect you from being tainted by the humans as I had. I have failed you."

"This is my fault!"

Azel stiffened. He wouldn't allow Calvin to blame himself. He refused to let Calvin destroy himself with the guilt! Azel lifted his head. He was about to protest, but stopped when he heard,

"I have failed you."

His expression softened. Tears glistened in his eyes. A small, gentle smile painted his lips. He lifted his hands and grasped Calvin's face. His thumbs gingerly grazed Calvin's cheeks. "You're wrong, Cal. You know it's impossible to protect me every time. Our kind is resilient, but we are not indestructible. I never will view you as a failure. Never," he assured. He leaned forward and pressed his lips against Calvin's in a kiss. His cheeks flushed with embarrassment. This was a new experience for him. "Please...make me yours, Cal. Cleanse me from those humans," he mumbled against Calvin's lips.

Status
Not open for further replies.