1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

ART Keloryn is so cultured

Discussion in 'SHOWCASING' started by Nav, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Hi, there! Welcome to: Keloryn is so Cultured, She Makes Art. Don't you just love the smell of a fresh thread in the morning? I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. I started with traditional art-- mostly pens and pencils-- but moved on to digital art when I got my first Wacom Bamboo tablet when I was fifteen. Since then, I have grown into my beastly Wacom Intuos5 tablet and a Ugee 1910b. All of my art is done on a combination of Photoshop CC 2015, Corel Painter, and FireAlpaca. I make site icons in my free time. (: Check them out!

Like my art? ...ask me about my webpage. c:

Portraits
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Animals/Fantasy
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Icons
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Company Logos/Other
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Love Love x 1