Kayyan'Haien

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Malkuthe Highwind

Kayyan'Haien
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
High Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Epic Fantasy, Yaoi, Political Intrigue, Supernatural, Post-Apocalyptic
Hmm.. Weird title for an introductory post, eh? I'll get to that later.

Hey there everyone! I'm Malkuthe Highwind, 16 years old, roleplayer... obviously, or I wouldn't be here. Anyway, I run my own forum for my private roleplays, but I'm also constantly on the lookout for websites where I can share my talent and see that of others.

The title of the post stands for Protector of Worlds in a tongue I made for my series "The Planes of Shah'Haien" which encompasses, at the moment, all of my works and roleplays.

I'm an avid roleplayer. I used to roleplay in Role Player Guild, but most of my roleplays died because the RPs I made attracted the attention of people busy in their respective careers. Anyway I hope to make a good impression here.

I don't often join roleplays because I am extremely picky. Although I do host quite a number of roleplays. I'll be putting one up shortly.

I guess that's it for my introduction. It's a long one, I know. Well, anyway, Cheers! Hope to enjoy it here.

hello hello hello welcome to this site :)
the names edward but you can call me ragnarok or raggy or plasma grunt ed >:)

Hello hello and welcome to Iwaku! :D

Welcome to Iwaku :D
Hope u enjoy it here ;)

Hello, and welcome to Iwaku.

Sounds like you've got some interesting stories to create. I look forward to seeing what you've got.
If you want to meet a lot of us here at once, come check out the Cbox. A lot of members frequent there, and we love to see new people. :3

I hope you enjoy yourself here in this wonderful community.