Kat's First Test Thread (No posting please)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Graphics Made by Me

8GyfmSpD.jpg

Reactions: Tribulation
Name: Leia Morris
Sexuality: No Label
Ethnicity: Lithuanian
Blood: Pure
Pack: insert pack here

Appearance: Saule Silinyte
Wolf Form: Brown Wolf
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 123 lbs
Eye Color: Blue Green
Piercings: Ears, Belly Button
Tattoos: Heartbeat on Collarbone, Quote on Ribs, Rose on back, Flower on foot, Flower on thigh
Usual Dress: Casual

Personality: Leia gives off the impression that she's an arrogant and insensitive person, but in reality, she's actually more generous and compassionate than what she appears to be. She's stimulated by logical situations and intellectually satisfying conversations, so don't expect her to give you advice worth noting. She's terrible at handling emotions, but if you ever need someone to just listen, that's more up her ally. Leia is an unconventional person and very stubborn about conforming, but that doesn't mean she doesn't follow the rules. Leia is actually quite respectful of authority on a daily basis.

Her "stick to it" personality may leave others in the dust. Leia isn't afraid of hard work and is extremely persistent in following her agenda and achieving her goals. She's very independent and mostly open-minded, so it's not extremely difficult to make friends with her; She just needs to be interested in you to make it work. Leia is truly genuine person, but because of her cynical outlook on life, she may come across as cutting and snide to other people sometimes. She doesn't mean to do it, so if she does dismiss you and you think she knows what she's doing, she probably doesn't and is going to need a wake up call of some sort.

Overall, it takes a while for her sweet spot to kick in, but once you're there, she'll be the most loyal and honest person you've ever met.

Bio: Leia had a fairly decent upbringing, being born into the Moon Runners pack. She excelled in academics and was average at conversing with others. However, it was not without its faults. When Leia was nine years old, her mother passed away, due to a medical mistake. She was sent to live with her step-father, who ended up sexually abusing her for a long period of time. When she was fifteen, the police found out and took him away. Leia lived with her grandparents for the rest of her life until she was old enough to get a job and move out. She is currently the beta for the Moon Runners and has not expressed any interest or disinterest in the living arrangements because it simply is. She is a little fidgety about some people though.

Dislikes: Drama, Heat, Being sick, Wet socks, Isolation
Relationships:
Insert relationships here

Other: Her Lithuanian name was Hebraized from Leja Moris to Leia Morris.
Hex code for speech is #3366ff

NAME:
Sabine

ALIAS(ES):
Kyleigh O'Hara (currently using)

SPECIES/SUBSPECIES:
Demon, Succubus

AFFILIATION:
Ars Goetia/Anarchists

ABILITIES:
Succubus Physiology

EYES:
Green

HAIR:
Light Brown

EXTRA(S):
Her mother is Lilith, Queen of hell, and her father is Lucifer, king of hell.
Every demon, including Sabine, are ageless.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Akashi
Akila & Leah
Interaction: Leah, Akila, Kazuo
Mention: Leon, Kazuo
Collab post between Everlasting & circe

Akila was enjoying the evening breeze as it blew through her fur, her head tilted up toward a night sky she could never see, but appreciated nonetheless. She could feel the seasons changing around her, she could smell it in the air as summer came to an end and fall began to cover the land. I wonder what this Fall will bring, she wondered absently. Her tranquil state was interrupted as she picked up on the sudden padding of paws to the ground that were quickly approaching. The familiar scents of the wolves filled her nose moments later and a small smile came to her maw. Instead of turning toward the oncoming youngsters, she pretended she didn't notice their presence. Instead, she kept her green gaze on the stars, letting the pups think they could surprise her by stalking up behind her. At the last second, however, when the three tried to pounce, Akila swiftly jumped to the left, which led to the three colliding with each other, instead of landing on her as she sat a mere foot away.

The youngsters complained and Akila laughed lightheartedly. You're gonna have to do much better than that to sneak up on me, little ones, She exclaimed playfully through her mind link. The youths regained their composure and smiled up at her. "Just you watch, Akila! We'll get you one day for sure!" one of the pups stated confidently, puffing out his chest. The older wolf laughed once more, suddenly pounced down, her front legs on the ground, and hind legs still up straight; it was a playful pose. "Is that right? Well, you're gonna have to catch me first!"

The pups were quick to pursue the challenge. Fifteen minutes later, everyone ended up near the manor. Aki decided to give the trio a fighting chance and purposefully slowed down her run. She let them catch up and tackle her to the ground. She rolled with them, playfully nipping and growling as they rough housed. Akila didn't notice how close she'd gotten to Leah's house, until it was too late. As she was rolling around, trying to get one of the persistent pups off her back, she accidentally caught one of her packmate's dreamcatchers from where it hung on the railing. Before Akila could stop herself, she rolled over the item, and if that wasn't bad enough, the pups didn't notice it and tore the dreamcatcher up even further with their claws, unknowingly. Oh, I am so dead!

"Alright, alright, that's enough wrestling for one night. You three run along now." The pups were disappointed, but knew not to argue with a Gamma. As such, they left Akila and continued playing somewhere else. Aki shifted into her human form and picked up the broken dreamcatcher. She's gonna be so pissed, Aki thought with a heavy sigh. Circumstances changed in an instant, however, the moment Leah opened the door and stepped outside. The first thing she noticed was the mangled dreamcatcher. Crap, crap, crap! Akila mentally kicked herself.

"Leah, it's not what you think! It was an accident," she tried to explain, but the prudish wolf wasn't having it. Leah stared down at her piece of artwork, as Akila ranted on. It was ruined. It'd been ruined since Akila picked it up. Leah didn't say anything. She just left her. Eventually, Akila gave up trying to apologize and returned to her own house. It was only a few hours later when Leon summoned her to join him on an investigation. The caramel skinned Gamma nodded her acceptance to the beta, curious and weary.

When the gammas were directed by their beta to meet up with Leon, Leah was grumpy and not in the mood. Leah, however, obediently followed orders, as was expected of a person with her reputation and stature in the pack. She didn't speak, only listened to what Kazuo and Leon briefly spoke about for the time being. "Hey Kaz." A familiar voice entered Leah's ear and both girls immediately noticed each other. Leah immediately went into defense mode the moment she saw the girl enter the SUV. Ugh, I think I'd rather have a Sicilian than this, Akila thought with dread. "Well, look who decided to join the crew," Leah snidely remarked. Her comment sent Akila's hackles rising.

"And the Ice Queen speaks! Call the Pope, the apocalypse must be coming!" Akila retorted dramatically, her velvety voice thick with sarcasm. Before Leah could respond, Akila reached into her backpack and pulled out a dreamcatcher. The dreamcatcher was decent looking, it looked almost the same as the one she broke earlier. Although there were slight differences and it wasn't perfect like Leah's, it was still usable. Leah narrowed her eyes as Akila tossed the dreamcatcher into her lap. Akila huffed and folded her arms, eyes elsewhere now. From the scents in the car, Akila could tell Mia, a packmate she got along with, was in the seat behind her.

Leah frustratingly turned away. She resisted the urge to snap her jaws at Akila. This dreamcatcher she gave her? Crap. Useless. She should've thrown it away. It wasn't good anymore. Leah just hoped Akila didn't think she was forgiving her any time soon. She should've known better than to play rough near her log cabin. Everyone knew Leah treasured her dreamcatchers, or at least, the majority of the pack did. Leah sat in silence as the SUV drove along the rubble and dirt. Hopefully, whatever was out there, would get taken care of real quick so she could back to her self-assessed therapy and hours of sitting in the hammock, weaving art that caught bad dreams.

Last edited:
"Lorem dolor ipsum set amet"

Hecate & Hades
Interaction: Hades, Hecate
Mention:Persephone, Artemis, Apollo, Ambrogio
collab between akashi and circe

The large city of Rome. It wasn't quite as pleasant as she thought it would be, but the smells were nice. The fountain water was clear and fresh, croissants were freshly pulled out from a stone oven nearby, and ground coffee filled her nose. It wasn't a peaceful city though. Everyone fought to get in the front of a line, screaming and yelling ringing in Hecate's ears. She sighed, rolling her neck to help relieve some of the tension she was starting to feel by their ignorance. "Mortals," she muttered to herself, clearly displeased with their lack of proper service and patience. "I was hoping they weren't the unruly kind, but I was wrong in my assumption. What a shame." Hecate traveled on, her sandals scraping the cobblestone path.

]The aura of Italy was nostalgic. It left a mark of rumination on her. She missed out on everything back home and this was what Mortals came to mock her for. If there was anything Hecate wished for in the world, it was the key to the Underworld. She wanted the power and devotion of Hades, never mind the squabbling little spring maiden he kidnapped and made his bride. Hecate never addressed her sole desire to get rid of the girl to anyone but herself. It would be far too much, far too risky to talk about.

There had been an imbalance between a pitiful band of vampires and one God for quite some time now. The God held an army of Dhampirs to do his bidding and take away what the vampires had destroyed and kill Artemis. The twist was that the deranged army of Dhampirs was led by poor Apollo, God of the Sun, who was only but a child who weeped a thousand tears each night because the leader of those vampires, Ambrogio, had stolen his lover from him. What a sad tale, and yet, Hecate didn't care whether it ended in a truce, chaos, or bloodshed. Hecate had far more pressing matters to worry about, other things in her agenda that were far more important than the sun god winning his lover's heart again. Hecate raked her fingers through her hair, then walked silently towards the edge of the forest where Hades would step down onto Earth's blades of grass and rich soil through a dark portal. She perused the fields, her eyes searching for the one true King of Hell when a sudden wisp of darkness seemingly came out of nowhere. Her pride grew big.

"I'm glad you made it. It's a pleasure to see you, as always."

Hades had already dealt enough punishment to some unruly souls in his own place, the Underworld. In this dark yet gritty but huge place, the air was always eerie, and one could always hear the souls screaming in the background. Having been there for what almost felt like an eternity, the voices were something he had gotten used to. However, he had other pressing matters to intend. The conflict between Artemis and his nephew, Apollo had been going on for such a long time. None of his brothers had taken the opportunity to deal with the situation.

It was definitely something Hades did not care about, until both his niece and nephew reached the point of no return. Artemis had trapped the souls of the living in their bodies, giving them immortality for a price. A human was bestowed such a power in the beginning, and his name was Ambrogio. It was all because of a woman named Selene. In the end, the humans were always the core of the issue. Hades, the King and Lord of the Underworld had only observed since it all began. The strife, the chaos, the bitter yet endless war that was unknown to human eyes. When this conflict- the turning of humans into vampires- tampered with the natural order, however, they got his attention. Both Apollo and Artemis were unaware of the consequences behind their actions. To Hades, it was all nothing but a trivial matter, but now, he had to take matters into his own hand. He had left the throne room, using a dark portal to enter the Mundane World. It cracked open, breaking the boundaries keeping both realms separate from one another. In Rome, Italy, at the edge of some forest, the dark portal was visible, before a figure emerged from within it.

Hades stepped out of it, wearing nothing but a black suit. If anything, the man was a professional in almost anything he did. The way he walked could only be described with one word, and that was nothing but power. He re-adjusted his tie, before looking around, glancing at the nature, the surface, the river that wasn't so far away from the forest. The birds were chirping, the sky was blue, the sun was out. His attention quickly moved over to Hecate, who had been waiting for him. He gave her a simple look and walked past her, before stopping in his tracks. "So, Hecate. Are you enjoying your time here?" Hades asked her a simple question, and looked around. It had been a while since he stepped back into this realm, though not much had changed. It was basically the opposite of what the Underworld was. He turned around a few moments later, looking at Hecate.

Hecate didn't say anything when he walked past her. Her eyes only lowered, staring down at the ground as the edges of her lips tugged upward into a small smile. "It's decent," she responded bluntly, lifting her face to meet his own. "I wouldn't say I enjoy it, but the Mortal realm does seem to have its advantages." She could see his piercing blue eyes more clearly now, sending electricity through her body. She didn't dare take a step forward and boldly approach him. He had a wife back home; His dear sweet Persephone. It was better to stay put, to know her place."Would you like me to accompany you?" Hecate asserted, presuming he was only in Rome on business, trying to find words. She didn't know what Hades' plans were, but his aura told her there was more to Italy than the humans' disorderly nature. "I haven't done anything worth finishing around here and would be grateful if you'd allow me to do so."

A smirk came across his lips. Hecate was a loyal woman, always ready to please Hades to get on his good side. It was something he actually appreciated, even if he didn't openly say it. The God pocketed his hands, as his eyes squinted, whereas, he did not even once bat his eyes away from her, gazing into her charming eyes. "My dear Hecate," he began, before he walked up to her, standing only a step away. The God gave her a thorough look; he could not deny and feel the attraction she had for him. It was sweet, but also tempting. He moved his hand up to her chin, then gently grasped it and tilted her head up close to his own. Hecate held her breath, blood rising to her cheeks. An alluring smile came across his face. "Your loyalty will not go unnoticed." He let go of her tender chin, then leaned forward, before softly whispering into her ear, "I wouldn't mind you accompanying me."

It did not take more than just a few seconds before he pulled back and walked past her. Hecate stood for a few moments, perplexed by his enigmatic persona, then rushed to catch up. Hades' demeanor changed almost immediately, due to the task at hand. "Our first order of business is to find my nephew or my niece." Hades did not mention Apollo or Artemis by name. If anything, the loyal, yet attractive woman behind him would know who he was referring to. It was only a matter of time before they appeared in the city of Rome. "It's time I gave them a reminder about the consequences behind their foolish actions."

Last edited:

Eris
Interaction: Thanatos
Mention: Nyx

The moaning sounds and piercing shrieks of long lost souls chanted in Eris' ears. She grinned coyly, watching thousands of them swim aimlessly in the River Styx. It was green, like poison, and sick, like the poor, unfortunate souls whose searches were in vain and neverending. "Poor Matilda," she pouted, teasing one of the rubbish souls as they brushed along the edge of the large black obsidian she stood on, reaching out to try and pull her in. Eris giggled, staring down at the thing, a complete machination of fire.

"You can't find a way out, can you? You poor sinner; lonely, lost, and in bittersweet agony. You cheated on your husband, were a cruel mother to your sweet daughter and your beloved son. Where's your charity, dear?" Eris bit her lip as the soul screeched, torment raining down as it fell back into the river. Eris hopped down from the large rock she was perched atop. "Maybe some other time, Matilda. You've been a bad girl."

The Goddess of Chaos, Strife, and Discord. What a fitting title. Eris wished she could steal a human's soul and toss them in the river. It would make her job more exciting, but she supposed it was best to leave big decisions like that up to Hades, king of hell, a real manwhore, but a good one. He allowed Thanatos, Hermes, and Charon to take on the duty of guiding the souls down to the River Styx, but never her.

Eris supposed she was a little bit jealous of her brother being able to carry such a large duty, but never mind that when she could go to the river any time and talk to the souls like the weaklings they were. It sent goosebumps up her spine and a great satisfaction, a feeling of euphoria whenever the souls reached out to her like she was their mother, like she was their savior. Eris wasn't anything great and majestic, unlike mother dearest. She was far from nurturing. The souls just gave her something to do, something to tame while everyone else was off filling up their own agenda.

Eris sighed, stringing her fingers through her hair as a servant came nearby and held up a tray with a goblet. She knocked it over on purpose and gave the blonde haired girl an icy, intimidating stare. "Don't you have anything better to do than give me the wine I didn't ask for? Grüner Veltliner, my love. Not Blaufränkisch." Eris gave the pale child a kiss on the cheek. "Fetch it now." The goddess turned away from the peasant and stretched her arms out. It was so boring down here without someone to share her misery with. She contemplated exploring more of the Underworld and made her way towards the gate, rusty and scorching hot from the heat that the rivers exuded. Her dreams seemed to come true, however, the moment Thanatos stepped into the clearing.

"You came on command," she joked, giving him a big grin. "How was Italy? Were you visiting another precious doll of yours or just... sightseeing?"

Last edited:
<p>&lt;p&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;The first thing Leah had noticed was the unsettling atmosphere. The second thing were tracks in the snow. Her blood pressure had begun to rise as she cautiously trekked the wilderness, abruptly becoming prisoner to the seering pain of silver. Leah screamed. She thrashed about. The more she resisted, the more she felt her body and mind crumbling under the pressure of the net she was entangled in. &amp;quot;Leon! Akila!&amp;quot; she cried, the silver burning on her sides like a slave brand. &amp;quot;Get me out of here!&amp;quot; Tears streamed down her cheeks, cuts and gashes formed on her body. She winced, opening her mouth to try and say more, but no sound emitted from her mouth. All she felt was agony, the same one Malik had forced upon her. She withered down as an unknown pack of werewolves, completely foreign to her, entered the clearing. Black wolves, white wolves, brown wolves. Her heart pounded in her chest as she wrestled with the net. What would become of everyone? What would become of her?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;They began to circle Leon and Akila. Her body shook, pupils dilating. Her eyes darted around, scared, until a rather familiar wolf caught her attention. The fur was a beautiful light brown and russet color. Leah gulped, but the air in her lungs hurt her throat. Leah reached out to touch the silver net in front of her and it burned into her hand. She yelped, pulling it back. Her eyes tried to focus on her, on the female wolf. Leon and another woman were exchanging words she could barely hear, words she could barely understand. An alpha? A female one?&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;/p&gt;&lt;p&gt;She didn&amp;#039;t know what was going on. All she knew was that she wanted to get out of this trap and find out who that wolf was. Leah wanted to know who Leon was speaking to, as well as everyone else in this... pack. That was impossible. There wasn&amp;#039;t any pack out here. There hadn&amp;#039;t&amp;nbsp; been any for years. &amp;quot;Shit,&amp;quot; Leah whispered weakly, trying to find some kind of comfort, some kind of way to stop getting burned, but her efforts were in vain. It was difficult to stay balanced. &amp;quot;Leon,&amp;quot; she whimpered, watching silently as he was kicked away from Akila. The silver net abruptly dropped down from the tree and she writhed in pain, fighting to see. Then, she noticed a familiar face. &amp;quot;Mom,&amp;quot; she croaked, her vision becoming blurry as complete and utter darkness consumed her.&lt;/p&gt;</p>

Last edited:

Leah Roslund
Interaction: Akila, Leon
Mention: Mom (NPC)

The first thing Leah had noticed was the unsettling atmosphere. The second thing were tracks in the snow. Her blood pressure had begun to rise as she cautiously trekked the wilderness, abruptly becoming prisoner to the seering pain of silver. Leah screamed. She thrashed about. The more she resisted, the more she felt her body and mind crumbling under the pressure of the net she was entangled in. "Leon! Akila!" she cried, the silver burning on her sides like a slave brand. "Get me out of here!"

Tears streamed down her cheeks, cuts and gashes formed on her body. She winced, opening her mouth to try and say more, but no sound emitted from her mouth. All she felt was agony, the same one Malik had forced upon her. She withered down as an unknown pack of werewolves, completely foreign to her, entered the clearing. Black wolves, white wolves, brown wolves. Her heart pounded in her chest as she wrestled with the net. What would become of everyone? What would become of her?

They began to circle Leon and Akila. Her body shook, pupils dilating. Her eyes darted around, scared, until a rather familiar wolf caught her attention. The fur was a beautiful light brown and russet color. Leah gulped, but the air in her lungs hurt her throat. Leah reached out to touch the silver net in front of her and it burned into her hand. She yelped, pulling it back. Her eyes tried to focus on her, on the female wolf. Leon and another woman were exchanging words she could barely hear, words she could barely understand. An alpha? A female one?

Leah didn't know what was going on. All she knew was that she wanted to get out of this trap and find out who that wolf was. Leah wanted to know who Leon was speaking to, as well as everyone else in this... pack. That was impossible. There wasn't any pack out here. There hadn't been any for years. "Shit," Leah whispered weakly, trying to find some kind of comfort, some kind of way to stop getting burned, but her efforts were in vain. It was difficult to stay balanced. "Leon," she whimpered, watching silently as he was kicked away from Akila. The silver net abruptly dropped down from the tree and she writhed in pain, fighting to see. Then, she noticed a familiar face towering over her. "Mom," she croaked, her vision becoming blurry as complete and utter darkness consumed her.

Eris
Interaction: Thanatos
Mention: Nyx

Eris felt a big smile wash over her face. She loved seeing her dear brother's face more often than not, and the decadent taste of his lips. A tingling sensation went through her when he pulled away from the kiss. Her eyes wandered for a moment before she glanced up at Thanatos' soulless dark eyes. She revered him. "Oh, I'd overheard he was visiting someone, but don't tell him I said that," she chuckled, tracing her finger over his chest. She frowned when she heard him speak of mother. The only thing Nyx was ever proud of was abandoning her for whatever foul reason she had to let her go and latch onto the others.

The Goddess of Chaos pulled away, twirling her hair between her fingers, glancing down at the solid platform she walked on. "Yes, it is... quite entertaining when I'm feeling alone," Eris offered dismissively, letting her eyes meet his as he held her chin. Her heart skipped a beat as she listened silently to the sound of his breathing for a moment or two. She enjoyed the senses he had to offer; His touch, his smell. All very much intoxicating. "I've yet to find anyone I like. Aralt... Ambrogio... Some old man with a psychotic mindset. The Mortal Realm offers me nothing of substance. All I'm exposed to is tyranny. Humans are awful beings."

A servant came around; It was the girl Eris had belittled a while ago. "Oh, you came back. My wine is here." Eris took the golden goblet with rubies decorated along the edges. She raised the wine to her lips and let the cold fall down the back of her throat. It was the right kind. Eris made her way to the room inside where decks of cards and chess boards were set up, among tall tale artifacts and books; thousands upon thousands of books. The servant followed her obediently. "Thank you," she told the girl, then bombarded her with another request.

"How about some grapes and a variety of cheeses? A snack if you will, to fill me up. I've grown weary, playing with those souls all day." Eris turned to Thanatos, patting the couch next to where she stood, gesturing for him to sit down. "Would you care for something, dear brother? Wine, perhaps? You seem a bit exhausted. I'm sure it was tiring, being in the company of humans for quite some time, all day even." She sat down on the couch and took another sip of her wine. It was rather relaxing to be in a room of learning, to have some kind of mind shield when she wasn't worrying about other things. Eris picked up a book from the table. She noted its familiarity, but was too tired to distinguish its texts. She would figure out soon enough whether she'd read it thoroughly or not.

Last edited:
RULES

1. Follow Iwaku Terms of Service.

2. Be polite and courteous to your fellow rp partners. Collaborate and share ideas! Communicate if you cannot post within two weeks.

3. At least one post every other week is the plan. We are flexible with speed, however, it's important to adhere to the courtesy system.

4. We prefer adept posting expectations, quality over quantity, and ask that you write two paragraphs or more on average.

5. No power-playing, god-modding, or auto-hitting, unless you are given express permission.

6. Do not post your character sheet until it's completely finished. Any code must be followed by the character sheet in a spoiler code at the bottom.

7. No gifs are allowed in character sheet in order to minimize loading time; only one picture. You may, however, put gifs and pictures in links.

8. Only one main character and multiple NPCs are allowed. This will allow for greater focus and development on characters and relationships.

9. Lastly, have fun and don't be afraid to go a little crazy!

DANGER SCALE

Level 1: Target is not deemed a threat, but are still susceptible to being caught.

Level 2: Target is still not considered a threat, but they are beginning to skirt the edges of it.

Level 3: Suspicions are rising. Target will receive warning and be shot on sight.

Level 4: Target is a threat. Will receive a penalty, be shot on sight, and pay a fee for any damage caused.

Level 5: Target is a danger to humanity and will be placed in quarantine under government surveillance.

Code X: Target is a danger to humanity. It is vital to remove them by death penalty.

CHARACTER SHEETS

Name:

Appearance:

Ability:

Brief Personality:

Brief History:

Last edited:
Stormbound
A tale of hope and survival...

mi6RUJ.png

"Because we are the same."
— Anonymous

Last edited:
8NS0nl3i.png

Quick Links
In Character ♔ Out of Character ♔ Interest Check ♔ Character Index ♔ Discord

Rules

2. Be polite and courteous to your fellow partners!
3. Characters and players must be 18+ only. Please try to be diverse in age.
4. At least one post a week. You may post more, but be mindful of others.
5. Adept posting expectation. One paragraph minimum. Quality over quantity.
6. If you decide to code yourself a fancy CS, please place your CS in a spoilerbb code below the CS.
7. All princes have enhanced condition and one manipulation power of your choosing from this site. We will approve.
8. One picture maximum per CS. We'd prefer no gifs, however, you may link more than one image.
9. No power-playing, god-modding, or auto-hitting, unless you are given express permission.
10. Real pictures. Anime and semi-realistic isn't allowed.
11. Maximum of one character for now.
12. Have fun!

Plot

Young women are taken from their homes to become brides for Satan's sons, and quite possibly, a concubine for himself. They start off at the rank of slaves, learning how the Underworld operates, its culture, and language, etc. The girls are also assigned to perform dances for the King at different events and feasts, as well as music, and under special circumstances, accompanying him to a feast of event. It is a world of agony, deceit, and intrigue. Satan's sons, the original seven sins, struggle to step into the form of power and being acknowledged by their father, while the women are consistently struggling to hold onto everything they once knew and the only form of love they now know— each other. Everything is a game. It's a life or death situation. Can anyone survive or are they all forced to submit to their worst fears?

Last edited:
8NS0nl3i.png

Quick Links
In Character ♔ Out of Character ♔ Interest Check ♔ Character Index ♔ Discord

Rules
2. Be polite and courteous to your fellow partners!
3. Characters and players must be 18+ only. Please try to be diverse in age.
4. At least one post a week. You may post more, but be mindful of others.
5. Adept posting expectation. One paragraph minimum. Quality over quantity.
6. Do not reserve a post. Do not post your CS until it is completely finished, with the exception of relationships.
7. If you decide to code yourself a fancy CS, please place your CS in a spoilerbb code below the CS.
8. All princes have enhanced condition and one manipulation power of your choosing from this site. We will approve.
9. One picture maximum per CS. We'd prefer no gifs, however, you may link more than one image.
10. No power-playing, god-modding, or auto-hitting, unless you are given express permission.
11. Real pictures. Anime and semi-realistic isn't allowed.
12. Maximum of one character for now.
13. Have fun!

Plot
Young women are taken from their homes to become brides for Satan's sons, and quite possibly, a concubine for himself. They start off at the rank of slaves, learning how the Underworld operates, its culture, and language, etc. The girls are also assigned to perform dances for the King at different events and feasts, as well as music, and under special circumstances, accompanying him to a feast of event. It is a world of agony, deceit, and intrigue. Satan's sons, the original seven sins, struggle to step into the form of power and being acknowledged by their father, while the women are consistently struggling to hold onto everything they once knew and the only form of love they now know— each other. Everything is a game. It's a life or death situation. Can anyone survive or are they all forced to submit to their worst fears?

Character Sheet
Name:
Nickname(s):
Alias(es):

Height:
Distinguishing Features: (Any tattoos, visible scars, etc.)

Relationships:
Friends:
Enemies:
Lovers:
Other:

Biography: (This is optional.)
Theme Song:
Extra(s): (Misc. information)

Roll Call

Last edited:
My Graphic Requests

DtYJRn1C.png

character banner made by @Malfis

The Masquerade Ball is an elegant and lavish event hosted by the King and Queen of the Underworld for the seven princes. When one enters, all eyes can feast upon the dark purple table cloths and golden runners, as well as the massive centerpiece- a gorgeous golden chandelier with multiple candles hanging from the ceiling. The fire is enough to light up the ball room. A beautiful, yet talented and well-versed orchestra plays tunes composed of multiple stringed and woodwind instruments. Servants in more formal attire walk around handing out glasses of bubbling champagne to His Majesty's guests on glass platters. The long tables at the edge of the baroque-esque ball room also hold other accommodations, such as red wine, hors d'oeuvres, and fancy pastries made by the Underworld's regal and most famous pastry chef, Guagor. A gold overtone warms the atmosphere and makes it feel like a safe haven for those who dwell and dare to dance in the presence of royalty. According to hearsay, later on in the night, the King and Queen plan to announce the possibility of the seven princes taking a fair maiden to call her his own.

end-divider.png

Last edited:
paperwings.

find it.
the thing
your soul aches for.
then.
let it consume
you.

— april green

N A M E
Nadezhda (Nadya) Oleksandrayevna Petrovich

P R O N U N C I A T I O N
Nah-dehsz-dah Ohlehk-sahndrah-yehvnah Peh-tro-veech

A G E
18 [Eighteen]

G E N D E R
Female

B R I E F P E R S O N A L I T Y
An adventurer at heart, Nadya is a curious individual with a love for the arts and travel. She's spontaneous and giving. Her parents are stern and protective of her because people have taken advantage of her kindness in the past. She often feels cautious and withdrawn from others around her, but constantly makes an effort to befriend young men and women around her age through clubs and other social activities. Nadya dislikes rigid schedules; she seeks opportunity and the United States seems like they'll give her the freedom she's craved for years.

B R I E F H I S T O R Y
Nadya was born in Novosibirsk, Russia. She grew up attending public catholic schools and began gymnastics training at ten years old. After she graduated from upper secondary education and passed her unified exams, the family moved to the United States for a more attractive quality of life and greater wealth. She's currently a first year student at Cypress Lake University majoring in Humanities with a minor in American History.

Last edited:
rZkcBPSL.png

All she could hear was the thumping of her own heart. All she could taste was the dryness of her own mouth. All she could feel was the sweat that perspired on her hand as she rubbed her fingers against each other. It'd only been a few weeks since she'd been kidnapped and taken from her parents and their farm. There was no real life down here, there was no one waiting to bring her back to the surface. She was trapped in a whole new world, a death haven.

Was this even real?

Her red hair was curled to its finest and laid delicately on either side of her pale skin. Silver hair pins in the shape of flowers stuck to the back of her updo. She tugged on her shawl, then glanced around, unsure what to do. The girls she'd arrived with, including her sisters, had already disappeared from her side. Five of them were stolen. Five. The ball room was too grand for her own liking with it's golden fixture and silk table cloths. How could they place them in a refined atmosphere when they were nothing but chattel?

Elise stood near the corner of the ball room, unsure where to go, unsure what to do. She didn't understand what was wonderful about this Masquerade Ball that Satan and his wife had planned. The name was like a stab to her own heart. She didn't want to drink anything, for fear they were something different than what the servants proclaimed, despite numerous reassurances that the red liquid was plain wine that tasted dry and fruity, not metallic like blood.

She stood her guard, observing more than anything else. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits; Something that Elise found quite ironic considering the fact that the Underworld, this hell they were sent to, was supposed to be more of a negative atmosphere than anything positive. She clasped her hands tightly in front of her, keeping her chin up, clear blue eyes sweeping over the many jewels that donned a dark green dress, and another dress that had gold sparkles sprinkled from the waist down. Everyone was wealthy.

Elise gazed over at an empty chaise. If she couldn't leave the ball room, at the very least, she could spend the night by herself, sitting down in solitude. She made her way over to the gold lined seating and cautiously sat down on it, almost afraid she would soil it with her peasantry. Despite the girls learning many dances over the course of a few weeks and barely sleeping, she wasn't interested in cavorting with dead men, err... demons.

LOCATION: Ball Room INTERACTION: No One Yet MENTION: The Girls

Last edited:
rZkcBPSL.png

Fingers thrummed the silk chaise. Her finely manicured nails hit the seating in a rhythmic pattern far more comfort to her ears than the gossip and light fanfare. She gazed around, searching for someone familiar, someone to possibly talk to, and caught sight of her sister just down the table, red hair pinned into a flamboyant hairstyle, small red curls framing her face. It appeared she was busy with two men, one from under the table and one standing beside her, a notion that made her feel lonely for a moment or two.

Suddenly, a particular male made a rather grand entrance. She felt the hair on her skin rise when the orchestra suddenly stopped playing for the idiot. Who were these people? Who was he? A growl resounded and Elise immediately felt more self-conscious. The orchestra began to play again as he disappeared into the crowd. Her teeth grit together in annoyance. She shook off the stress and stood up. It seemed this ball was too much for her and if she could, perhaps it would be best if she spent the night studying.

She figured Annalise would be better off without her. Her sister seemed to be having fun, even if Elise didn't really understand why. The rich grandeur was fake. They were still slaves; this was just a fancy, less than appropriate way of mocking their servitude towards Satan. Another figure catches her eyes in midst of the crowd. A tall man with a white and gold baroque-esque mask. He appeared charming and mysterious, able to talk his way through anything involving women. Elise scrunched her nose up and turned away. Men.

The door was nearby and the ball room was flooded with a sea of demons. She figured no one would notice her leave. After all, she was just a person of low status. No one cared about her or any of the girls, for that matter. Elise's heart raced as she walked silently towards the door, almost running. The pale skinned girl hadn't realized Verdelet, a plump woman with vivacious curves was just around the corner, keeping an eye on every single slave.

One of the guards reached out to stop her and she lashed out, justifying her reason for leaving."I just need some fresh air," she countered, irritation laced in her voice. "I'm sorry, my lady. You can't leave. His Majesty's orders," The guard stated smoothly, and nodded towards Verdelet. Elise turned around. Before any words could leave her lips, Verdelet was already dragging her to a corner of the ball room. Elise winced at her immense strength and wondered if it was due to an ability of hers or if she took some kind of magical potion.

"Ow, ow, ow."

The woman released her iron grip and placed her hands on her hips. "Elise!" she scolded under her breath. The young woman glanced up, a mask of resilience and fear mixed in. Suddenly, she felt a hand strike her cheek. In that moment, she was glad Verdelet couldn't see her face, only the red hand mark on her left cheek. Hopefully, it would go away soon. Elise rubbed it as Verdelet began to scold her. It was nothing new, for her at least.

"You aren't to leave the ball room, you hear me?" Elise was shook, but nodded silently, hoping no one had seen her get reprimanded. It appeared everyone was busy at the moment, so she silently thanked God that it wasn't noticeable. "Yes, Mistress," she mumbled. "Good, now go and get something to drink. You're parched." Elise swallowed the bile that rose in her throat. Was she really that pale? She dug her nails into her dress, feeling embarrassed, but let go of the incident and began walking over to the other side of the room.

"What a daring move," she muttered under her breath, grabbing a glass of champagne from one of the servants nearby. A drink couldn't wait. She tilted the glass back, finishing it in three sips and let out a huge sigh. By the end of the night, she would be well off with a headache and confusion. Elise grabbed a small purple and magenta colored tart. Mint garnish topped the fruits off and she ate the small pastry in one bite. What else to do other than eat?

LOCATION: Ball Room INTERACTION: Verdelet (NPC), Guard (NPC) MENTION: @ Shayla @ Viscera @ Akashi

Last edited: