Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life

"Hello there! I am Katrinka Carrel, owner of Katrinka's Dating Service. Has your romantic life dried up? Are you missing the joy of another's company? Would you like an opportunity to find true love? Never fear, for the Angel of Love is on our side!

We are currently opening our doors to do special Singles Mixers! Every weekend come and get to know other people that are also seeking more opportunities to find love. Signup is for a low fee and all drinks and snacks are free.

To reserve your presence at the next mixer, please fill out our form and drop it off at the front desk. You'll see out Attending List on the bulletin board and on our website.

It's our pleasure to help you find the man or woman of your dreams!"

EVENT INFO

WHO: This is for members 18+ Only!

WHAT: YOU are someone looking for someone. Most people are here looking for love. Some are looking for a hot piece of ass. Others might even have unexpected motives. Your reasons for attending the Singles Mixer are entirely up to you. Players can get as creative with their characters as they like BUT keep setting in mind. There is NO supernatural or magic in this roleplay. It is "modern technology" so no sci-fi space stuff either. As long as it is possible in the present day, you can do it for your character. CHARACTER'S DATING PROFILE IS REQUESTED BUT NOT REQUIRED.

WHEN:
SUNDAY, AUGUST 23RD AT 12:30PM CENTRAL TIME.

WHERE: Join us the BORDELLO ROLEPLAY CHAT.

ABOUT THIS ROLEPLAY

THIS IS A REBOOT. If you have ever played in one of my "Katrinka" roleplays before, FORGET ALL THAT. I am starting this universe over from scratch to give myself a chance to play plot things I never had a chance to. :D Feel free to bring back an old character to start fresh with too!

This is a SOCIAL ROLEPLAY WITH IMPROV GMING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. The more interesting and developed your character, the more you interact, the more awesome the plot turns out! This roleplay in particular is about creating relationships and can lead to flirting or sexual situations, thus it's for 18+ members only. (Because I am an adult. t__t)

My roleplays are NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help.

As always, if you have any questions about this plot or roleplay, just ask away!

FILL OUT AS YOUR CHARACTER

Whether you are there by choice or not, the staff at Katrinka's made them fill out the form before they could go further inside! This needs to be filled out AS your character.

Name:
Job:
I'm Looking For: (Males, Females or Both!)
Returning Member: (Have you used Katrinka's Services before?)
My Picture: (A picture OR a physical description.)
I Describe Myself As: (Your personality from your point of view!)
Others See Me As: (Your personality from OTHER people's point of view!)
My Interests Are: (Things you enjoy doing!)
A Bit About My Life: (A little background history about you!)
PLAYER NOTES: (This would be anything important about your character that they would not want to list on their "application". This could be a formal character bio if you wish or just any brief notes. :D)

EASY CHARP TIPS!

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!

Last edited by a moderator:
*deeeeep breath*

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
mJ_J3b.gif

THIS IS TOMORROW. O_O

This is TODAY and starts in about 2 and a half hours! 8D

I wont be making it to this RP. @Red Velvet sorry for the trouble. :/

• Love
Reactions: Ai
This charp is beginning NOW in the BORDELLO CHAT!

THANKS EVERYONE WHO SHOWED UP TO PLAY! I was entertained by all the charries! >:3

This IS a series setting roleplay, so in the future there will be more Katrinkas! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.