Karaoke night? Pls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Celest

Original poster
MhMCeg8.png

So, it has been requested by a couple people (@Closer @Homer's Soul Doughnut) that a karaoke night gets thrown together! The purpose for this thread is to drum up interest! See just how many people would like to join so I can figure a night out. As of right now, I'm thinking possibly this coming Wednesday or Thursday?
The time I have not yet figured out. I was thinking maybe 8pm eastern. But, should it be later? I don't know!
That's what this thread is here to figure out.
LET ME KNOW, FAM! <3

(we will be using Discord and PlugDJ for this)​

Last edited by a moderator:
AW YIS I'm all about karaoke nights! Although from the looks of things I won't actually be able to attend because I work evenings M-F ;__; Alas

AW YIS I'm all about karaoke nights! Although from the looks of things I won't actually be able to attend because I work evenings M-F ;__; Alas

Ohhh noooo... maybe... Sunday night? Let's just see how things go. It'd be awesome if you could come.

This sounds like it could go terribly, or amazing in terms of singing. As a whole, I think it'll be fun either way. Unfortunately for me, I do raid on WoW starting at like 8:30 EST, so I wouldn't likely be able to stick around too much, if at all. I do hope it goes down, though.

• Thank You
Reactions: Celest
SO! For those of you interested, and for some who I hope to get interested, we will be doing this Sunday attttt 9pm eastern. May start later if needed ^.^

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
WOOO!

• Love
Reactions: Celest
RIP. I work till like midnight EST. Hope you guys have fun!

Monday night? Absolutely. No need to change nothin, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.