3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, love, Yaoi, supernatural, humorous, magical, modern, Medieval, action,
This will be the area where I store things When I am finished coding them.

[imgr=700]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/fa/17/e1fa178c0354b2f6ff767a94ddc468f0.jpg[/imgr]
Name:
Regis Chryses

Species:
Dragon

Prince of country

Height:
5 feet and 8 inches

Orientation:
Bisexual

Appearance:
He is a dragon so in his dragon form he looks like this[click here]. When he is in his dragon form he is not able to speak to others so normally he would just add wings to his human form so it will be easier to talk to hide from the guards and talk to people. When he goes out into the town he puts a robe on so no one knows he is the prince.

~playing tricks on people
~Flying

Dislikes:
~ Staying in one place
~Going to meetings
~Getting grounded

Personality:
Outgoing and tries to be around people. He likes to have fun. Sometimes even with people. He messes with people but when he has to do his job as a Prince he will only sometimes. He doesn't like to be confined in one spot so he is almost always moving around the castle or outside. When he doesn't want to play the prince he will escape from the castle and go to the town and chat with people or have fun.

Speaking color:
His speaking color will be #FFAA00

Code:
[CENTER][imgr=700]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/fa/17/e1fa178c0354b2f6ff767a94ddc468f0.jpg[/imgr]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Name:[/B]
[I]Regis Chryses[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FFAA00][B]Age:[/B]
[I]26[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Species:[/B]
[I]Dragon[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FFAA00][B]Occupation:[/B]
[I]Prince of country[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Height:[/B]
[I]5 feet and 8 inches[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FFAA00][B]Orientation:[/B]
[I]Bisexual[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Appearance:[/B]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][I]He is a dragon so in his dragon form he looks like [URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/shipoffools/images/c/c9/4a99d4029eab235ac231e9b56f97c1e9.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110903095915']this[click here][/URL]. When he is in his dragon form he is not able to speak to others so normally he would just add wings to his human form so it will be easier to talk to hide from the guards and talk to people. When he goes out into the town he puts a robe on so no one knows he is the prince.[/I][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#FFAA00][B]Likes:[/B]
[I]~socializing
~playing tricks on people
~Flying[/I][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]Dislikes: [/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][I]~ Staying in one place
~Going to meetings
~Getting grounded[/I][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=#FFAA00]Personality:[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=#FFAA00][I]Outgoing and tries to be around people. He likes to have fun. Sometimes even with people. He messes with people but when he has to do his job as a Prince he will only sometimes. He doesn't like to be confined in one spot so he is almost always moving around the castle or outside. When he doesn't want to play the prince he will escape from the castle and go to the town and chat with people or have fun.[/I][/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]Speaking color:[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][I]His speaking color will be [/I][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(255, 170, 0)][I]#FFAA00[/I][/COLOR]
[/CENTER]

Last edited:
[IMGR=600]http://anime.redsom.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/handsome-boys-vampire-hot-guys-boy-art.jpg[/IMGR]

Name:
Blayze Lynn

[Appears about 25]

Species:
Vampire

Orientation:
Homosexual

Appearance:
Blayze is about 6'3 and weighs about 150 pounds. When his bloodlust gets too much his eyes will turn purple. He also can control when his eyes turn when he isn't feeling too much bloodlust too. But when he uses some of his vampiric powers his eyes will turn. His eye color is normally a light blue. The sun doesn't kill him but it hurts his eyes so he will go outside with really dark sunglasses when the sun is out.

~Being in control
~ Reading

Dislikes:
~Not having control
~Being around a lot of people
~ Sun

Personality:
Blayze is very controlling. He doesn't like when things do not go his way. He normally looks cool and collected but the minute you press his buttons he will not be happy with you and either he will stop talking to said person or he will try to control them. That will all depend on if he finds them attractive or not.

History and Speaking Color:
[Speaking color
#DB2929] He was born to a normal human family. He had a nice happy childhood. He would have been a lot different if he was raised differently. On his 25th birthday, It started off as the same but when it was the end of the day, a vampire came. This vampire killed his entire family but when the vampire got to him he stopped and smiled at him in a creepy way. He was then changed into a vampire just because the vampire that created him thought he showed the potential to become a strong vampire. When he was a fledgling, the thrust was so uncontrollable and it irritated him to no end. He had no choice but to feed on humans. He didn't want to but there was no stopping the thirst for blood. After spending a century as a vampire he started to love blood. He also figured out that the bond between the vampire who made him and himself was broken somehow. That made him happy. After that life went easy. Blayze as a vampire was getting more and more powerful. He watched other vampires and he noticed that not every vampire has the ability to gain special extra powers on top of the ones that were already given to them when they turned. He gained the ability of force field. Which helped him control his home life. No one would be able to go into his home without his permission. He didn't like when people touched his things it bothered him for some reason.

Code:
[CENTER][IMGR=600]http://anime.redsom.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/handsome-boys-vampire-hot-guys-boy-art.jpg[/IMGR]

[I]Blayze Lynn[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DB2929][B]Age:[/B]
[I]525 Years old
[Appears about 25][/I][/COLOR]

[I]Vampire[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DB2929][B]Orientation:[/B]
[I]Homosexual [/I][/COLOR]

[I]Blayze is about 6'3 and weighs about 150 pounds. When his bloodlust gets too much his eyes will turn purple. He also can control when his eyes turn when he isn't feeling too much bloodlust too. But when he uses some of his vampiric powers his eyes will turn. His eye color is normally a light blue. The sun doesn't kill him but it hurts his eyes so he will go outside with really dark sunglasses when the sun is out.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DB2929][B]Likes:[/B]
[I]~Blood
~Being in control
~ Reading[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Dislikes: [/B]
[I]~Not having control
~Being around a lot of people
~ Sun[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DB2929][B]Personality:[/B]
[I]Blayze is very controlling. He doesn't like when things do not go his way. He normally looks cool and collected but the minute you press his buttons he will not be happy with you and either he will stop talking to said person or he will try to control them. That will all depend on if he finds them attractive or not.[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]History and Speaking Color:[/B]
[I][Speaking color [/I][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(219, 41, 41)][I]#DB2929[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=#4d4dff][I]] He was born to a normal human family. He had a nice happy childhood. He would have been a lot different if he was raised differently. On his 25th birthday, It started off as the same but when it was the end of the day, a vampire came. This vampire killed his entire family but when the vampire got to him he stopped and smiled at him in a creepy way. He was then changed into a vampire just because the vampire that created him thought he showed the potential to become a strong vampire. When he was a fledgling, the thrust was so uncontrollable and it irritated him to no end. He had no choice but to feed on humans. He didn't want to but there was no stopping the thirst for blood. After spending a century as a vampire he started to love blood. He also figured out that the bond between the vampire who made him and himself was broken somehow. That made him happy. After that life went easy. Blayze as a vampire was getting more and more powerful. He watched other vampires and he noticed that not every vampire has the ability to gain special extra powers on top of the ones that were already given to them when they turned. He gained the ability of force field. Which helped him control his home life. No one would be able to go into his home without his permission. He didn't like when people touched his things it bothered him for some reason.[/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

Last edited:
a_rainy_evening_by_bloodline_009-d4df408.png
Name:
Lyle Collins

Species:
Vampire

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Appearance:
He is very pale with blonde hair and gold eyes. He is about 5'10 and weighs about 180. He prefers to wear medium colored clothes. He has one necklace his sister had given to him when he was still human. Whenever it breaks he would always fix it up so he could wear it again.

~ helping people out
~Reading

Dislikes:
~Black outs [Colz]
~The death of living things
~ corpses

Personality:
Personality One[the main one]; He likes to call himself Lyle. He respects all of life. Animals, humans, bugs, plants, etc. With the beings that he kills he actually will bring the bodies to the edge of town and give them a proper burial. Of course, he can't leave them where he drank all their blood because he understands he will be caught if he did. Other than that, Lyle is Kind and generous. Personality one cannot see what personality two is doing and personality two cannot see what personality one is doing. He donates to the orphanage so that they don't have to suffer so much. Personality two; He likes to call himself Colz but no one really knows that since anyone who has met Colz has died. Plain and simple. But he is cruel and loved to kill and drink the blood of his victims. He revels in the love of killing humans.
Code:
[CENTER]
[ATTACH type="full"]211992[/ATTACH]
[I]Lyle Collins[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Age:[/B]
[I]214 [stoped aging at 20][/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Gender:[/B]
[I]male[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Species:[/B]
[I]Vampire[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Sexual Orientation:[/B]
[I]Bisexual[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Appearance:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]He is very pale with blonde hair and red eyes. He is about 5'10 and weighs about 180. He prefers to wear medium colored clothes. He has one necklace his sister had given to him when he was still human. Whenever it breaks he would always fix it up so he could wear it again.[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]Likes: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~ Any living thing
~ helping people out
~Reading[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=#00ff00]Dislikes: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]~Black outs [Colz]
~The death of living things
~ corpses[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]Personality:[/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]Personality One[the main one]; He likes to call himself Lyle. He respects all of life. Animals, humans, bugs, plants, etc. With the beings that he kills he actually will bring the bodies to the edge of town and give them a proper burial. Of course, he can't leave them where he drank all their blood because he understands he will be caught if he did. Other than that, Lyle is Kind and generous. Personality one cannot see what personality two is doing and personality two cannot see what personality one is doing.  He donates to the orphanage so that they don't have to suffer so much. Personality two; He likes to call himself Colz but no one really knows that since anyone who has met Colz has died. Plain and simple. But he is cruel and loved to kill and drink the blood of his victims. He revels in the love of killing humans. [/COLOR][/I]
[/CENTER]

Last edited:
FE0NNGB1ZOkaB4xQ2k7iigHaPy.jpg

Name:
Miki Mays

Species:
Human

Orientation:
Homosexual but believes he is straight

Appearance :
Miki is about 5'9 and weighs about 180. He adores cat hoodies and wears them all the time. His eyes are brownish.

~Cat hoodies
~other people

Dislikes:
~ bugs
~People who are mean to animals
~water cause can't swim

Personality:
He loves cats and he loved to talk to people about cats. Miki would wear a cat hoodie everywhere. If people found him strange he really didn't care. He was proud of who he was even though other people would criticize him. Even though he couldn't have any at his house he loved cats.

Code:
[CENTER][img]http://cdn.hasshe.com/img/s/FE0NNGB1ZOkaB4xQ2k7iigHaPy.jpg[/img]

[I]Miki Mays[/I][/COLOR]

[I]20[/I][/COLOR]

[I]Male[/I][/COLOR]

[I]Human[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Orientation:[/B]
[I]Homosexual but believes he is straight[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Appearance :[/B]
[I]Miki is about 5'9 and weighs about 180. He adores cat hoodies and wears them all the time. His eyes are brownish.[/I][/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~loves animals but prefers Cats
~Cat hoodies
~other people [/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=#00ff00]~ bugs
~People who are mean to animals
~water cause can't swim[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]Personality:[/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]He loves cats and he loved to talk to people about cats. Miki would wear a cat hoodie everywhere. If people found him strange he really didn't care. He was proud of who he was even though other people would criticize him. Even though he couldn't have any at his house he loved cats.[/COLOR][/I]
[/CENTER]

Last edited:
[imgr=500]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQ3nMDvXUAA8kPN.jpg:large[/imgr]

Name:
Agni Elmar

Gender and Species:
male and Phoenix

Orientation:
Homosexual

Appearance:
Appearance description

~
~

Dislikes:
~
~
~

Personality:
personality description

History:
History description

jBVtrIH1wKIMOJvPAVQq8TmMY8UGJe-Ofk11rZA_EXl_x-_hd12394mAAbN63I4Vp71ZPGOe9Y6pqAevrGXqVXj6yNlPMONXgFQY9Rh_7Qkiz6J0wxytvXU-urU0MC74

Work in progress

demon-king-anime-D0f07b14c1a31d40f81f860c56e37e67d.jpg

Name:
Erix Long

Species:
Vampire-Dragon

Orientation:
Homosexual

~Nature
~People

Dislikes:
~His Parents
~His Bloodlust
~Killing

Personality:
Erix is a very nice person. He tries to be kind to people and helps people whenever he can. But he has a very strong bloodlust and when his bloodlust takes over his second personality comes around. His second personality actually loves killing and is cruel. His second personality, named X, will kill for his survival. But when he is done eating/drinking The original personality comes back. When Erix sees what he has done he cries for the life he had taken. He wished he wasn't feeling the bloodlust and wished he would die because he felt like an abomination.

History:
Erix

Code:
[CENTER][img]https://pinimg.icu/wall/540x960/demon-king-anime-D0f07b14c1a31d40f81f860c56e37e67d.jpg?t=5d66405f03722[/img]
[I]Erix Long[/I][/COLOR]

[I]20[/I][/COLOR]

[I]Vampire-Dragon [/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DB2929][B]Gender:[/B]
[I]Male[/I][/COLOR]

[I]Homosexual[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DB2929][B]Likes:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#DB2929]~Reading
~Nature
~People[/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~His Parents
~His Bloodlust
~Killing[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=#DB2929]Personality: [/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=#DB2929]Erix is a very nice person. He tries to be kind to people and helps people whenever he can. But he has a very strong bloodlust and when his bloodlust takes over his second personality comes around. His second personality actually loves killing and is cruel. His second personality, named X, will kill for his survival. But when he is done eating/drinking The original personality comes back. When Erix sees what he has done he cries for the life he had taken. He wished he wasn't feeling the bloodlust and wished he would die because he felt like an abomination.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]History:[/COLOR][/B]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][I]Erix[/I][/COLOR]
[/CENTER]

Last edited:
02a203c36a162965aa835fffbd5662b9.jpg

Name:
Aeolus Ragnaill

Species:
Shapeshifter

Orientation:
Homosexual

~ reading
~ rain

Dislikes:
~ people
~ being different
~ being alone

Personality:
[[have not decided yet]]

History:
Aeolus was born with the ability to shift into different people, animals, and things. If he looked at something he could shift into it. It took a while for him to fully shift into the thing or person or animal he saw. It was rough as a child as he seemed to be the only one to evolve like this in this culture. Anyone who knew about his ability was kept on the down low. But the people who knew were scared of him. The only person who treats him like a person is his mother and father. They will spend time with him and treat him like a person.

Code:
[CENTER][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/a2/03/02a203c36a162965aa835fffbd5662b9.jpg[/img]
[I]Aeolus Ragnaill[/I]
[/COLOR]
[I]19[/I]
[/COLOR]
[I]Shapeshifter[/I]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Gender:[/B]
[I]Male[/I]
[/COLOR]
[I]Homosexual [/I]
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Likes:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]~ cooking
~ reading
~ rain
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~ people
~ being different
~ being alone
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#00ff00]Personality: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00] [[have not decided yet]]
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]Aeolus was born with the ability to shift into different people, animals, and things. If he looked at something he could shift into it. It took a while for him to fully shift into the thing or person or animal he saw. It was rough as a child as he seemed to be the only one to evolve like this in this culture. Anyone who knew about his ability was kept on the down low. But the people who knew were scared of him. The only person who treats him like a person is his mother and father. They will spend time with him and treat him like a person.
[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

Last edited:
[imgr=500]https://scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-15/e35/67209061_487416978689032_1924237064414269874_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7&oh=3c504bfdac80d212eb9c3e56850a5e6b&oe=5DE2E4B0&ig_cache_key=MjExMjA4MjcxNzk1NzI1MDk3OQ%3D%3D.2[/imgr]

Name:
Riku Sutton

Orientation:
Homosexual

Appearance:
Riku can change his appearance at will if he had his full powers but he is limited by the limiter tattoo that was on his shoulder blade. So the best he can do is minipulate color making him look different. But it was so believable that even when you touched Riku's illusion it felt real. Riku knew he had a tattoo to connect to the agency but Riku is the only one who cant see the tattoo. They didnt qant Riku to see it in case he figures out what kind of tattoo they put on him. The tattoo limited his demon powers. The picture of the tattoo is at the bottom. It was surprising is that he even had a tattoo. Neko's are known for thier healing powers and with Riku being a demon neko he healed very nicely and fast. But unfortunely catnip was his weakness. His healing powers would stop when he smells or injests Catnip.

~Sleeping
~Being able to do what he wanted

Dislikes:
~Being controled
~Being alone
~catnip

Personality:
Riku has a very minipulating personality. He actually doesn't really have the time to be himself so he minipulates his "Chars" so that other people will do what he wanted. Riku will put everything he had into his characters so that people wouldn't even tell if he was lying or not. So his personallity will change depending on what char he was playing.

History:
When Riku was young he was abandoned by his parents. Of course the spy place took him in and raised him. At first they tested him out trying to figure out a way to bind the neko to them. They started to then notice that Riku was different than any other neko they had meet. This one couldn't be just neko. They now needed both a limiter for this neko and a bind. Finally they found this ones weakness. Riku's healing powers were stopped if Catnip was involved. So They scared his body with some marks and put a tattoo on Riku's shoulder. Riku lived his life being other people and being bound to the spy agency. He had no other choice in the matter.
71086944-나비-문신-기하학적-스타일-아름다운-페타-보헤미안-t-셔츠-디자인-자유-여행-관광의-신비로운-비의-상징-여성을위한-현실적인-나비-아트-문신.jpg

[imgr=500]https://scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-15/e35/67209061_487416978689032_1924237064414269874_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7&oh=3c504bfdac80d212eb9c3e56850a5e6b&oe=5DE2E4B0&ig_cache_key=MjExMjA4MjcxNzk1NzI1MDk3OQ%3D%3D.2[/imgr]

Riku Sutton
Riku only knew a life of a spy. Not that he minded. He liked to pretend to he weak and powerless. But unfortunately Riku wasn't as weak as he let on. He wasn't your normal neko male. He was mixed blood of neko and demon. He did have the power to manipulate color so he could create illusions to make himself look like the part he needed to play. This time around he decided he would go with his original form. He heard that the prince was more cold so being a neko would be the most beneficial since they were considered to be the bottom of the totam pole.
[74BBFB]

Code:
[CENTER][imgr=500]https://scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-15/e35/67209061_487416978689032_1924237064414269874_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-frx5-1.cdninstagram.com&se=7&oh=3c504bfdac80d212eb9c3e56850a5e6b&oe=5DE2E4B0&ig_cache_key=MjExMjA4MjcxNzk1NzI1MDk3OQ%3D%3D.2[/imgr]
[COLOR=#74BBFB][B]Name:[/B]
[I]Riku Sutton[/I][/COLOR]

[I] 20[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#74BBFB][B]Gender:[/B]
[I]Male[/I][/COLOR]

[I]Homosexual[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#74BBFB][B]Appearance:[/B]
[I]Riku can change his appearance at will if he had his full powers but he is limited by the limiter tattoo that was on his shoulder blade. So the best he can do is minipulate color making him look different. But it was so believable that even when you touched Riku's illusion it felt real. Riku knew he had a tattoo to connect to the agency but Riku is the only one who cant see the tattoo. They didnt qant Riku to see it in case he figures out what kind of tattoo they put on him. The tattoo limited his demon powers. The picture of the tattoo is at the bottom. It was surprising is that he even had a tattoo. Neko's are known for thier healing powers and with Riku being a demon neko he healed very nicely and fast. But unfortunely catnip was his weakness. His healing powers would stop when he smells or injests Catnip.[/I][/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=#DB2929]~ Reading
~Sleeping
~Being able to do what he wanted[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=#74BBFB]Dislikes: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#74BBFB]~Being controled
~Being alone
~catnip[/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=#DB2929]Riku has a very minipulating personality. He actually doesn't really have the time to be himself so he minipulates his "Chars" so that other people will do what he wanted. Riku will put everything he had into his characters so that people wouldn't even tell if he was lying or not. So his personallity will change depending on what char he was playing.[/COLOR][/I]

[B][COLOR=#74BBFB]History:[/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#74BBFB]When Riku was young he was abandoned by his parents. Of course the spy place took him in and raised him. At first they tested him out trying to figure out a way to bind the neko to them. They started to then notice that Riku was different than any other neko they had meet. This one couldn't be just neko. They now needed both a limiter for this neko and a bind. Finally they found this ones weakness. Riku's healing powers were stopped if Catnip was involved. So They scared his body with some marks and put a tattoo on Riku's shoulder. Riku lived his life being other people and being bound to the spy agency. He had no other choice in the matter. [/COLOR][/I]

[spoiler="Tattoo"]

[IMG]https://previews.123rf.com/images/intueri/intueri1702/intueri170200001/71086944-나비-문신-기하학적-스타일-아름다운-페타-보헤미안-t-셔츠-디자인-자유-여행-관광의-신비로운-비의-상징-여성을위한-현실적인-나비-아트-문신.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]

[/CENTER]

47b8e3ce59b091ce4efee1c3a935a229.jpg

Names:
Anahita Hestia

Orientation:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
They are twins so they look exactly alike. They have blue eyes and blond hair. Their neko ears are blonde as well as their tail. Their wings look exactly the same as each other.

Anahita
~ water, air
~her sister
~Practicing Fighting
Hestia
~Fire, earth
~her sister
~cooking

Dislikes:
Anahita
~Being too cold
~being away from her twin
~ when people pick on her twin
Hestia
~Being too cold
~not being able to take a nap

Personality:
Anahita has a very outgoing personallity. She is also protective of her younger twin. Ana would not let anyone hurt her twin at all. She does like hanging out with her twin and practicing her swordsmanship
Hestia is very shy on the inside but what people see that they think she is proud and would be a good queen. But she was nervous and shy on the inside

History:
They grew up in the castle. Ana was more brave doing things easily while Tia took a little bit longer to do things dangerous. Their parents decided that Tia would become queen and Ana would be like the war commander. Ana and Tia did have the same power level and no one was more powerful then the twins in their land.

Code:
[CENTER][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/47/b8/e3/47b8e3ce59b091ce4efee1c3a935a229.jpg[/img]
[COLOR=#6600FF][B]Names:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#00B2EE]Anahita[/COLOR] [COLOR=#00ff00]Hestia[/COLOR][/I]

[COLOR=#6600FF][B]Age:[/B] 
[I]18
[/I]
[B]Gender:[/B] 
[I]female
[/I]
[B]Orientation:[/B] 
[i]Heterosexual
[/i]
[B]Appearance:[/B]
[I]They are twins so they look exactly alike. They have blue eyes and blond hair. Their neko ears are blonde as well as their tail. Their wings look exactly the same as each other.
[/I]
[B]Likes:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#00B2EE]Anahita
~ water, air
~her sister
~Practicing Fighting
[/COLOR][color=#00ff00]Hestia
~Fire, earth
~her sister
~cooking
[/color][/I]
[B][COLOR=#6600FF]Dislikes: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#00B2EE]Anahita
~Being too cold
~ when people pick on her twin
[/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Hestia
~Being too cold
~not being able to take a nap
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#6600FF]Personality: [/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#00B2EE]Anahita has a very outgoing personallity. She is also protective of her younger twin. Ana would not let anyone hurt her twin at all. She does like hanging out with her twin and practicing her swordsmanship
[/COLOR][COLOR=#00ff00]Hestia is very shy on the inside but what people see that they think she is proud and would be a good queen. But she was nervous and shy on the inside[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#6600FF]History:[/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#6600FF]They grew up in the castle. Ana was more brave doing things easily while Tia took a little bit longer to do things dangerous. Their parents decided that Tia would become queen and Ana would be like the war commander. Ana and Tia did have the same power level and no one was more powerful then the twins in their land.
[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

d058ccbf6c81800a7828830dba3533fa838b47e7.jpg

Name:
Noboru Nightmare

Orientation:
Homosexual/Bisexual

Species:
Familiar

~ reading
~ the ancient familiar language

Dislikes:
~ his parents
~ dominant males
~ being broken inside

Personality:
On the outside, he is very much playful, flirty, naughty, energetic, and carefree. Throughout his life, he learned not to trust others. On the inside, he is careful, submissive, and wanting to love. Noboru knows he can't totally love. He still hasn't found the person who he binds with.

History:
Noboru was born into a powerful familiar family. His parents were one of the top familiars in the world. But instead of thinking these top familiars were nice they were not very kind to their child. They would only fight with Noboru and neglect his needs by tossing him in the closet to sleep. The only kind person in his family was his grandma. His grandma taught him how to read and write. His grandma also taught him the ancient familiar language. It was sad when his grandmother died. She died on a job with her contractor. That was when everything took a turn for the worst. He lasted a couple years with his parents before he ran away. But that wasn't all of his problems. Noboru was stupid and innocent and was tricked by a dominant male. It was about a year with this dominant male when he almost died. He ran away and ever since has had nightmares and will not go near dominants. He now has a mask that makes him seem dominant. He is now a well known playboy only going after any creature but familiars.

Pixiv.Fantasia%3A.Sword.Regalia.full.1278364.jpg

Code:
[CENTER][img]https://gss0.baidu.com/9vo3dSag_xI4khGko9WTAnF6hhy/zhidao/pic/item/d058ccbf6c81800a7828830dba3533fa838b47e7.jpg[/img]
[I]Noboru Nightmare
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]118 but looks 19
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]male
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Orientation:[/B]
[I]Homosexual/Bisexual
[/i][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Species:[/B][I]
Familiar
[/I][/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]~ his grandma
~ reading
~ the ancient familiar language
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~ his parents
~ dominant males
~ being broken inside
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]On the [U]outside[/U], he is very much playful, flirty, naughty, energetic, and carefree. Throughout his life, he learned not to trust others. On the [U]inside[/U], he is careful, submissive, and wanting to love. Noboru knows he can't totally love. He still hasn't found the person who he binds with.
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]Noboru was born into a powerful familiar family. His parents were one of the top familiars in the world. But instead of thinking these top familiars were nice they were not very kind to their child. They would only fight with Noboru and neglect his needs by tossing him in the closet to sleep. The only kind person in his family was his grandma. His grandma taught him how to read and write. His grandma also taught him the ancient familiar language. It was sad when his grandmother died. She died on a job with her contractor. That was when everything took a turn for the worst. He lasted a couple years with his parents before he ran away. But that wasn't all of his problems. Noboru was stupid and innocent and was tricked by a dominant male. It was about a year with this dominant male when he almost died. He ran away and ever since has had nightmares and will not go near dominants. He now has a mask that makes him seem dominant. He is now a well known playboy only going after any creature but familiars.
[/COLOR][/I]

[spoiler=Animal Form][img]https://static.zerochan.net/Pixiv.Fantasia%3A.Sword.Regalia.full.1278364.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler][/CENTER]

6873bdf612050f02392b4b83e964fd693380a4a3_hq.jpg

Name:
Raiden Khuzaimah [Rai]

Species:
Half Dragon/ Half Human

Orientation:
Homosexual

Hunter

~ Warm places
~ Helping Humans

Dislikes:
~ Cold Places
~ Anyone[or any creature] who hurts humans
~

Personality:
He is light hearted and kind to people who are kind. He is a bt coldhearted to the people who hurt other people for no reason.

History:
Rai was abandoned when he was a baby from his mother. His father tried to take him but his father had a terminal disease which his father died of the disease. Rai was three when his father died so he didn't remember his father. He was adopted into a hunter family. That was where he was trained to become a hunter. He lived with his family until he turned 18. At the age of 18 his adopted family was murdered. He was mad and vowed to kill the ones who killed his dear family.

black_dragon_v2_by_sandara-d9jtdg8.jpg

Code:
[CENTER][img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6140/6873bdf612050f02392b4b83e964fd693380a4a3_hq.jpg[/img]
[I]Raiden Khuzaimah [Rai][/I][/COLOR]

[I]20[/I][/COLOR]

[I]Half Dragon/ Half Human[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Orientation:[/B] 
Homosexual[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Occupation:[/B] 
[I]Hunter[/I][/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=#00ff00]~ Fire/Lightning
~ Warm places
~ Helping Humans[/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~ Cold Places
~ Anyone[or any creature] who hurts humans
~ [/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=#00ff00]He is light hearted and kind to people who are kind. He is a bt coldhearted to the people who hurt other people for no reason. [/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=#4d4dff] Rai was abandoned when he was a baby from his mother. His father tried to take him but his father had a terminal disease which his father died of the disease. Rai was three when his father died so he didn't remember his father. He was adopted into a hunter family. That was where he was trained to become a hunter. He lived with his family until he turned 18. At the age of 18 his adopted family was murdered. He was mad and vowed to kill the ones who killed his dear family. [/COLOR][/I]

[spoiler=Dragon Form][IMG]https://orig00.deviantart.net/1f54/f/2015/345/a/4/black_dragon_v2_by_sandara-d9jtdg8.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler][/CENTER]

2482-29-6b276bc6c712b933d954d91eb7080b9f.jpg

Name:
Hyacinth Romanus
Nickname is Cin

Orientation:
Homosexual

Appearance:
His skin is deathly pale as he has red eyes. His black hair is almost velvety and smooth that goes well with his smooth unblemished skin. Usually he has contacts in so that the color of his eyes look a brownish color. He has lean muscles because he swims on his free time

~ reading
~ waterfalls

Dislikes:
~ the sun
~ people in general
~ bullies

Personality:
Cin is a very gentle person even though his appearance says otherwise. It wasn't like he can control what he does look like. With his appearance, no one wanted to be his friend or his parent.

History:
At a young age, he knew he was different but unfortunately he could never figure out how. The people who were related to him by blood died when he was a baby and he was then tossed into the foster system. No one would adopt him for his strange appearance. His red eyes and pale skin made him different then the other children. So he was tossed and turned into different foster parents as they tried to find a way for someone to adopt him. No one ever did. With his red eyes, they were scared of him. They thought he was dangerous. At one point, he was just so tired of people that he decided to run away.

Code:
[CENTER][img]https://www.animeler.net/upload/media/entries/2018-01/29/2482-29-6b276bc6c712b933d954d91eb7080b9f.jpg[/img]
[I]Hyacinth Romanus 
Nickname is Cin[/I][/COLOR]

[I]18[/I][/COLOR]

[I]male[/I][/COLOR]

Homosexual[/COLOR]

[I]His skin is deathly pale as he has red eyes. His black hair is almost velvety and smooth that goes well with his smooth unblemished skin. Usually he has contacts in so that the color of his eyes look a brownish color. He has lean muscles because he swims on his free time[/I][/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=#DB2929]~ quiet places
~ reading
~ waterfalls[/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~ the sun
~ people in general
~ bullies[/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=#DB2929]Cin is a very gentle person even though his appearance says otherwise. It wasn't like he can control what he does look like. With his appearance, no one wanted to be his friend or his parent. [/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]At a young age, he knew he was different but unfortunately he could never figure out how. The people who were related to him by blood died when he was a baby and he was then tossed into the foster system. No one would adopt him for his strange appearance. His red eyes and pale skin made him different then the other children. So he was tossed and turned into different foster parents as they tried to find a way for someone to adopt him. No one ever did. With his red eyes, they were scared of him. They thought he was dangerous. At one point, he was just so tired of people that he decided to run away. [/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

foto_217194.jpg

Name:
Vlad

Orientation:
Bisexual

Appearance:
When he isn't thirsting for blood or angry his eyes will turn to normal human color eyes. He has blue-green eyes that people adore.

Dislikes:
~ Hunters
~ Werewolves

Personality:
The vampire is cold and hating. He hates people more then he hates anything else. He would rather be alone than to be here. He is also angry at anything.

History:
His name came from his father the original Vlad The impaler. His father was the meanest and cruelest vampire he has ever known but he was kind to his son Vlad jr. When his father was killed by hunters and werewolves. Vlad Jr went on a rampage. Now that his father was gone he wasn't really jr now. He was just Vlad. Vlad killed anything that got in his way. He wasn't going to let anyone kill him.

Code:
[CENTER][img]https://a20.agorov.org/uploads/fotos/foto_217194.jpg[/img]
[I]Vlad
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]284
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]Male
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]Bisexual
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Appearance:[/B][I] 
When he isn't thirsting for blood or angry his eyes will turn to normal human color eyes. He has blue-green eyes that people adore.
[/I][/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#DB2929]~ Nothing
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~ Hunters
~ Werewolves
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#DB2929]The vampire is cold and hating. He hates people more then he hates anything else. He would rather be alone than to be here. He is also angry at anything. 
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff] His name came from his father the original Vlad The impaler. His father was the meanest and cruelest vampire he has ever known but he was kind to his son Vlad jr. When his father was killed by hunters and werewolves. Vlad Jr went on a rampage. Now that his father was gone he wasn't really jr now. He was just Vlad. Vlad killed anything that got in his way. He wasn't going to let anyone kill him.
[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

9acd18131092de58f94bb663f6101a22600eaaaer1-720-404v2_hq.jpg

Name:
Haimon Von Brandt

Orientation:
Bisexual

Appearance:
Sometimes he puts his long hair into a pony tail. His own eye color is a dark blue gray color

~ His japanese sword
~ practicing with his sword

Dislikes:
~ Other Vampires
~ Hunters
~ Humans

Personality:
He is kind hearted once you get to know him but if he doesn't know you he is cautious and cold.

History:

He was the first vampire made in exsistance. When he was born with the first humans/ other creatures he set out. At first it was easy to drink animal blood and he could deal with that. Over the years it grew harder and harder. When there were enough humans/creatures in the world was when he experimented on both drinking from humans and seeing if he could get a companion. He then later found out the ones he bite were the only ones that could have children. He was a bit surprised but he didn't mind. He watched as his vampires grew and expanded. Once it seemed like a large group something changed. The purebloods [The ones he originally bitten] turned bad and ended up drinking people by the trillions. he was shocked and secretly trained the first humans/other creatures to be hunters. The first hundred years it seemed to work but then suddenly his hunters turned into something bad. They hunted down almost every creature. Finally the vampire decided not to bother the supernatural world anymore. He lost most of His friends and companions to this thing. At least there was still decedents of his companions. He eventually made it to a large continent he lives there going place to place hiding his identity.

Code:
[CENTER][img]https://pm1.narvii.com/6950/9acd18131092de58f94bb663f6101a22600eaaaer1-720-404v2_hq.jpg[/img]
[I]Haimon Von Brandt
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]Not telling you
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]Male
[/I][/COLOR]
Bisexual[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Appearance:[/B][I] 
Sometimes he puts his long hair into a pony tail. His own eye color is a dark blue gray color 
[/I][/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#DB2929]~ The moonlight
~ His japanese sword
~ practicing with his sword
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~ Other Vampires
~ Hunters
~ Humans
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#DB2929] He is kind hearted once you get to know him but if he doesn't know you he is cautious and cold. 
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]
He was the first vampire made in exsistance. When he was born with the first humans/ other creatures he set out. At first it was easy to drink animal blood and he could deal with that. Over the years it grew harder and harder. When there were enough humans/creatures in the world was when he experimented on both drinking from humans and seeing if he could get a companion. He then later found out the ones he bite were the only ones that could have children. He was a bit surprised but he didn't mind. He watched as his vampires grew and expanded. Once it seemed like a large group something changed. The purebloods [The ones he originally bitten] turned bad and ended up drinking people by the trillions. he was shocked and secretly trained the first humans/other creatures to be hunters. The first hundred years it seemed to work but then suddenly his hunters turned into something bad. They hunted down almost every creature. Finally the vampire decided not to bother the supernatural world anymore. He lost most of His friends and companions to this thing. At least there was still decedents of his companions. He eventually made it to a large continent he lives there going place to place hiding his identity.
[/COLOR][/I][/CENTER]

efbb2c0d6366d9008a7390ecb955ca326a3b2dear1-736-1057v2_hq.jpg

Name:
Akeldama Slavik

Orientation:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
She has lavender colored eyes.

~ Peace
~ Cats

Dislikes:
~ Other Vampires
~ Hunters
~ Humans

Personality:
She is kinda quiet to those around her and only opens up when she actually knows someone. She likes to be by herself and she is normally cold to those around her.

History:

She was the first vampire made in exsistance. When she was born with the first humans/ other creatures she set out. At first it was easy to drink animal blood and she could deal with that. Over the years it grew harder and harder. When there were enough humans in the world was when she experimented on both drinking from humans and seeing if she could get a companion. She then later found out the ones she bite were the only ones that could have children. She was a bit surprised but she didn't mind. She watched as her vampires grew and expanded. Once it seemed like a large group something changed. The purebloods [The ones she originally bitten] turned bad and ended up drinking people by the trillions. She was shocked and secretly trained the first humans/other creatures to be hunters. The first hundred years it seemed to work but then suddenly her hunters turned into something bad. They hunted down almost every creature. Finally the vampire decided not to bother the supernatural world anymore. She lost most of her friends and companions to this thing. At least there was still decedents of her companions. She eventually made it to a large continent she lives there going place to place hiding her identity.

Powers:
She can control all the elements, Telekinesis, She an shift into any type of bat and reptile, She can also heal but also make people get sick, And she also has the ability to put wings in her human form. [If it fits her I will give her more as I think of them. She is the first Vampire so she is very strong.]

Code:
[CENTER][img]https://pm1.narvii.com/7023/efbb2c0d6366d9008a7390ecb955ca326a3b2dear1-736-1057v2_hq.jpg[/img]
[I]Akeldama Slavik
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]Not telling you
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]Female
[/I][/COLOR]
Heterosexual[/COLOR]
[I]She has lavender colored eyes. 
[/I][/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#DB2929]~ The sunset
~ Peace
~ Cats
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~ Other Vampires
~ Hunters
~ Humans
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#DB2929] She is kinda quiet to those around her and only opens up when she actually knows someone. She likes to be by herself and she is normally cold to those around her.
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]
She was the first vampire made in exsistance. When she was born with the first humans/ other creatures she set out. At first it was easy to drink animal blood and she could deal with that. Over the years it grew harder and harder. When there were enough humans in the world was when she experimented on both drinking from humans and seeing if she could get a companion. She then later found out the ones she bite were the only ones that could have children. She was a bit surprised but she didn't mind. She watched as her vampires grew and expanded. Once it seemed like a large group something changed. The purebloods [The ones she originally bitten] turned bad and ended up drinking people by the trillions. She was shocked and secretly trained the first humans/other creatures to be hunters. The first hundred years it seemed to work but then suddenly her hunters turned into something bad. They hunted down almost every creature. Finally the vampire decided not to bother the supernatural world anymore. She lost most of her friends and companions to this thing. At least there was still decedents of her companions. She eventually made it to a large continent she lives there going place to place hiding her identity.
[/COLOR]
Powers: 
She can control all the elements, Telekinesis, She an shift into any type of bat and reptile, She can also heal but also make people get sick, And she also has the ability to put wings in her human form. [If it fits her I will give her more as I think of them. She is the first Vampire so she is very strong.] [/I][/CENTER]

3412cc76fa630c95bccc9ca02f1d6ddc.jpg

Name:
Ryuunosuke -Ryuu- Haruki

Race:
Panther/Dragon shifter

Orientation:
Homosexual

Appearance:
his hair is as black as night and he has skin as pale as light. Some people think he is weak but they don't realize how strong he is until it's too late. He was forced to wear dark cloths but wished he could wear what he wanted.. He was about 5ft 10in and weighs about 170lbs.

~ being outside
~ flying
~ soft things

Dislikes:
~ water/baths
~ being trapped inside or claustrophobia
~ flashing lights

Personality:
Ryuu is usually happy go lucky when he is in a cat playful mood. He can change from happy to mischievous to cool and reserved depending on what is happening. He can and will also get freaked out at time spaces or places that feel cramped

History:
Ryuu's parents was special. One was a dragon and the other was a Pantherneko. To Ryuu being who he was was all he cared about. His parent taught him how to assassinate people and kill people on the spot because it fit both of his species inside of him. It was about when he was finally the best assassin. He never really liked being an assassin but he was forced beyound his will. When one day his parents were killed not by him but someone else he was free but also on the run knowing whoever killed his parents wants him.
Powers: illusions, color manipulation and shadows

black_dragon_tempest_by_peterprime-d7pom10.png

wp2515016.jpg

Code:
[CENTER][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/34/12/cc/3412cc76fa630c95bccc9ca02f1d6ddc.jpg[/img]
[I]Ryuunosuke -Ryuu- Haruki[/I][/COLOR]

[I]eighteen years of age[/I][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Race:[/B] 
[I]Panther/Dragon shifter[/I][/COLOR]

Homosexual[/COLOR]

[I]his hair is as black as night and he has skin as pale as light. Some people think he is weak but they don't realize how strong he is until it's too late. He was forced to wear dark cloths but wished he could wear what he wanted.. He was about 5ft 10in and weighs about 170lbs.[/I][/COLOR]

[I][COLOR=#DB2929]~ catnip
~ being outside
~ flying
~ soft things[/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~ water/baths
~ being trapped inside or claustrophobia 
~ flashing lights[/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=#DB2929] Ryuu is usually happy go lucky when he is in a cat playful mood. He can change from happy to mischievous to cool and reserved depending on what is happening. He can and will also get freaked out at time spaces or places that feel cramped[/COLOR][/I]

[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]Ryuu's parents was special. One was a dragon and the other was a Pantherneko. To Ryuu being who he was was all he cared about. His parent taught him how to assassinate people and kill people on the spot because it fit both of his species inside of him. It was about when he was finally the best assassin. He never really liked being an assassin but he was forced beyound his will. When one day his parents were killed not by him but someone else he was free but also on the run knowing whoever killed his parents wants him.
Powers: illusions, color manipulation and shadows[/COLOR][/I]

[spoiler=Dragon form]
[img]https://digitalart.io/storage/artworks/156/black_dragon_tempest_by_peterprime-d7pom10.png[/img]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Panther form]
[img]https://wallpapercave.com/wp/wp2515016.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler][/CENTER]

bab5c088d6eda9b04a2ecaba44b95a93.jpg

Name:
Anteia "Wrath"

Orientation:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
Blue Hair, about 5'4, Blue eyes, pale skin

~ice
~Open Air

Dislikes:
~Cramped Places
~humans
~supernatural creatures

Personality:
Anteia is angry at the fact her mother and whohoever her father was ditched her for what she was. She hunts down any suppernatural and kills them because of her anger for them. She herself is immortal. With her being part dragon and witch she seemed to have a more dragon instinct.

History:
A long time ago, there was a female born from a human Witch. This female seemed to grow. As she grew her shifting capabilities between a dragon and a human became apparent. Her mother freaked out as she didn't technecally know that she had sex with a dragon. In this day and age there is dragons that shift. So they wouldn't know who were dragons and who were not. She was also ditched by her mother and her father was unknown figure in her life. She grew angry at both humans and suppernatural. But of course humans were jus not worth it to kill so she went to kill the supernaturals. There were so many and she still didn't notice the dragons. It seemed like dragons hid themselves in society so they wouldn't be well known.

She has the power of ice/water, and she is a witch so she knows lots of spells to use against mostly anything. There are always some way to break the spells but you would have to know the spell first.

dragon_magic_by_sakimichan-d413ycj.jpg

Code:
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ba/b5/c0/bab5c088d6eda9b04a2ecaba44b95a93.jpg[/img]
[color=#8f00ff][b]Name:[/b] 
[i]Anteia "Wrath"
[/i][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Age:[/b] 
[i] about 100
[/i][/color]
[color=#8f00ff][b]Gender:[/b] 
[i] Female
[/i][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Orientation:[/b] 
[I]Heterosexual
[/I][/color]
[color=#8f00ff][b]Appearance:[/b][i] 
 Blue Hair, about 5'4, Blue eyes, pale skin
[/i][/color]
[color=#0000ff][b]Likes:[/b] [/color]
[i][color=#0000ff]~ water
~ice
~Open Air
[/color][/i]
[b][color=#8f00ff]Dislikes: [/color][/b]
[i][color=#8f00ff]~Cramped Places
~humans 
~supernatural creatures
[/color][/i]
[b][color=#0000ff]Personality: [/color][/b]
[i][color=#0000ff]Anteia is angry at the fact her mother and whohoever her father was ditched her for what she was. She hunts down any suppernatural and kills them because of her anger for them. She herself is immortal. With her being part dragon and witch she seemed to have a more dragon instinct. 
[/color][/i]
[b][color=#8f00ff]History:[/color][/b]
[i][color=#8f00ff]A long time ago, there was a female born from a human Witch. This female seemed to grow. As she grew her shifting capabilities between a dragon and a human became apparent. Her mother freaked out as she didn't technecally know that she had sex with a dragon. In this day and age there is dragons that shift. So they wouldn't know who were dragons and who were not. She was also ditched by her mother and her father was unknown figure in her life. She grew angry at both humans and suppernatural. But of course humans were jus not worth it to kill so she went to kill the supernaturals. There were so many and she still didn't notice the dragons. It seemed like dragons hid themselves in society so they wouldn't be well known.
[/color][/i]

She has the power of ice/water, and she is a witch so she knows lots of spells to use against mostly anything. There are always some way to break the spells but you would have to know the spell first.

[spoiler=Dragon Form]
[IMG]http://img13.deviantart.net/821b/i/2011/247/e/b/dragon_magic_by_sakimichan-d413ycj.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler][/center]

4cce82551498e3c67a6e32c405d3cd58.jpg

Name:
Number 1; Yamiyo [varies depending on job as well]

Nickname(s):
One, An, Yami [varies depending on job as well]

Nationality:
Japanese/ English

Accent:
Can fit any character he needs for his job

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Spy

Height:
5'7

The night sky, watching other people live, Reading about other peoples lives

Dislikes:
Being a spy, Physically injuring others, his superiors

Personality:
He is normally quiet about himself and would be reading a book or something on his free time. He also is determined and stubborn wanting to do what he feels is right. When he has to be in character for his work he would pretend to be the character through and through. He would do anything he believed the character would do.

Bio:
When Yami was small he was abandoned by his own parents. They probably thought he was possessed or cursed by the way the shadows wrapped around his body. He was dropped off at the side of the road left and forgotten. Someone from the spy agency picked him up and brought him to the head quarters. He was than raised to be the perfect spy and they called him number 1. He was taught martial arts and the ability to make his footsteps quiet. With his ability it was easy to sneak in places and make his footsteps lighter. He uses that when he needs it. As he got older they tried to manipulate him more but he stuck with what he felt better doing.

Power:
Shadow manipulation

Code:
[CENTER][IMG]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4c/ce/82/4cce82551498e3c67a6e32c405d3cd58.jpg[/IMG]
[color=#4d4dff][b]Name:[/b]
[i]Number 1; Yamiyo [varies depending on job as well]
[/i][/color]
[color=#ffaa00][b]Nickname(s):[/b]
[i]One, An, Yami [varies depending on job as well]
[/i][/color]
[color=#4d4dff][b]Age:[/b]
[i]21
[/i][/color]
[color=#ffaa00][b]Gender:[/b]
[i]Male
[/i][/color]
[color=#4d4dff][b]Nationality:[/b]
[i]Japanese/ English
[/i][/color]
[color=#ffaa00][b]Accent:[/b]
[i]Can fit any character he needs for his job
[/i][/color]
[color=#4d4dff][b]Sexuality:[/b]
[i]Bisexual
[/i][/color]
[color=#ffaa00][b]Occupation:[/b]
[i]Spy
[/i][/color]
[color=#4d4dff][b]Height:[/b]
[i]5'7
[/i][/color]
[color=#ffaa00][b]Likes:[/b]
[i]The night sky, watching other people live, Reading about other peoples lives
[/i][/color]
[color=#4d4dff][b]Dislikes:[/b]
[i]Being a spy, Physically injuring others, his superiors
[/i][/color]
[color=#ffaa00][b]Personality:[/b]
[i]He is normally quiet about himself and would be reading a book or something on his free time. He also is determined and stubborn wanting to do what he feels is right. When he has to be in character for his work he would pretend to be the character through and through. He would do anything he believed the character would do. 
[/i][/color]
[color=#4d4dff][b]Bio:[/b]
[i]When Yami was small he was abandoned by his own parents. They probably thought he was possessed or cursed by the way the shadows wrapped around his body. He was dropped off at the side of the road left and forgotten. Someone from the spy agency picked him up and brought him to the head quarters. He was than raised to be the perfect spy and they called him number 1. He was taught martial arts and the ability to make his footsteps quiet. With his ability it was easy to sneak in places and make his footsteps lighter. He uses that when he needs it. As he got older they tried to manipulate him more but he stuck with what he felt better doing.  
[/i][/color]
[color=#ffaa00][b]Power:[/b]
[i]Shadow manipulation
[/i][/color]
[/CENTER]

Last edited:
[imgr=500]https://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20180708/1c3de79c90104cc688c21c063550664c.jpg[/imgr]
Name:
Ryuuto Hisakawa [久川龍翔]

Nickname:
Ryuu

Species:
Dragon also known as Dragon shifter

Orientation:
Homosexual

~flying
~Social

Dislikes:
~Confined Spaces
~Bullying the weak
~

Powers/abilities:
Water Manipulation

History:
In the outskirts of China, there was a dragon clan that originated from Japan but moved to China to get more influence and hopefully control the world. This clan didn't want the humans to be controlling the world. Humans were cruel, greedy, bloodthirsty, etc. There were some humans that were not cruel and the dragons acknowledged that but the ones that were more cruel were normally the ones that wanted to rule. The dragon clan decided that they would push forward to try to rule so that the country will be fair and just.

Ryuuto was born into the dragon clan the sun of the leader of the clan. As he grew up he was taught sword fighting, how to rule a kingdom, the art of battle, and anything else he would need to be a potential king. Ryuuto learned quick about swordsmanship and any kind of martial arts. When Ryuuto turned 15 he was placed in the army as a soldier. He worked his way up the ranks to prove that he was worthy of being a general or lord. When he turned 17, he received a main position as general of the army. During the 19th year of his life he was upgraded to the leader/lord/king of the clan. No one was surprised by the advancement because he was being breed to be the lord of the clan. His parents didn't want to do it so he got the position. But the problem was it wasn't that peaceful with war happening. The humans were fighting him in order to gain more land the land that Ryuuto's parents fought for to get. Now Ryuuto's mission was to fight the other lords and gain more and more land.

Dragon Form:
C3blHwXoV3U.jpg

Code:
[CENTER][imgr=500]https://5b0988e595225.cdn.sohucs.com/images/20180708/1c3de79c90104cc688c21c063550664c.jpg[/imgr]
[I]Ryuuto Hisakawa [久川龍翔]
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]21
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Nickname:[/B]
[I]Ryuu
[/I][/COLOR]
[I]Dragon also known as Dragon shifter
[/i][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#4d4dff][B]Orientation:[/B][I]
Homosexual
[/I][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]Gender:[/B] [/COLOR]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]Male
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]~water
~flying
~Social
[/COLOR][/I]
[I][COLOR=#00ff00]~Confined Spaces
~Bullying the weak
~
[/COLOR][/I]
[B][COLOR=#4d4dff]Powers/abilities:[/COLOR][/B]
[I][COLOR=#4d4dff]Water Manipulation
[/COLOR][/I]
[COLOR=#00ff00][B]History:[/B]
[I]In the outskirts of China, there was a dragon clan that originated from Japan but moved to China to get more influence and hopefully control the world. This clan didn't want the humans to be controlling the world. Humans were cruel, greedy, bloodthirsty, etc. There were some humans that were not cruel and the dragons acknowledged that but the ones that were more cruel were normally the ones that wanted to rule. The dragon clan decided that they would push forward to try to rule so that the country will be fair and just.

Ryuuto was born into the dragon clan the sun of the leader of the clan. As he grew up he was taught sword fighting, how to rule a kingdom, the art of battle, and anything else he would need to be a potential king. Ryuuto learned quick about swordsmanship and any kind of martial arts. When Ryuuto turned 15 he was placed in the army as a soldier. He worked his way up the ranks to prove that he was worthy of being a general or lord. When he turned 17, he received a main position as general of the army. During the 19th year of his life he was upgraded to the leader/lord/king of the clan. No one was surprised by the advancement because he was being breed to be the lord of the clan. His parents didn't want to do it so he got the position. But the problem was it wasn't that peaceful with war happening. The humans were fighting him in order to gain more land the land that Ryuuto's parents fought for to get. Now Ryuuto's mission was to fight the other lords and gain more and more land.
[/I][/COLOR]
Dragon Form:
[img]https://sun9-23.userapi.com/c301503/v301503360/3596/C3blHwXoV3U.jpg[/img]
[/CENTER]

Last edited: