K-pop lovers not haters

A

Alexa Ray

Original poster
I COULDN'T HELP IT!!! I HAD TO STAND UP FOR THE K-POP LOVERS OUT THERE!!!!

I JUST HAVE TO FANGIRL WITH SOMEONE!!!!! <3<3<3

I just love CNblue so MUCH!!!! And C.N.U. <3 *cries my heart and feelings out* TTATT

And Hyuna's fricking sexy as all those Victoria Secret's Models!! ;D

I love Tao from EXO-M... and their new song Overdose... That song is so suggestive but I love it to death... <3

Gee,gee,gee,gee baby baby baby ~=~

Look at what you've done to me!
Now I gotta spend a couple more months trying to get that out of my head. >.<
*Secretly enjoys eastern musics more than western musics*

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
Kpop lovers!! I HAVE FAMILY HERE!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!! TwT *throws arms open for a big hug*

I COULDN'T HELP IT!!! I HAD TO STAND UP FOR THE K-POP LOVERS OUT THERE!!!!
I JUST HAVE TO FANGIRL WITH SOMEONE!!!!! <3<3<3
I just love CNblue so MUCH!!!! And C.N.U. <3 *cries my heart and feelings out* TTATT
And Hyuna's fricking sexy as all those Victoria Secret's Models!! ;D
I love Tao from EXO-M... and their new song Overdose... That song is so suggestive but I love it to death... <3
If only my friends sister was on here, you two would love one another with Kpop. Thanks to her I know a little, but only a little.

I'm a huge KARA and BoA fan. I also sometimes enjoy Hyuna, Sistar and SNSD (Girls Generation).

While we're on the topic, I also really like Chinese pop. Jay Chou is amaaaazing~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
where would I even begin?

Listen to these bands/groups everyone says they really like~! Find out what style of music you like and listen to the different albums, find out who the members are of a band/group you really like~ ^^

Listen to these bands/groups everyone says they really like~! Find out what style of music you like and listen to the different albums, find out who the members are of a band/group you really like~ ^^
I see...there's a group of all girls that my friends sister showed me a music video of and now it's going to kill me because I actually liked the song and can't remember it...

girls generation

ftw op ot3 otp gg no re gg wp gl have batman and many other internet acronyms

Kai though :heavybreathing:

You can have that Korean dude. I'll have me Chinese Tao. ;3

I see...there's a group of all girls that my friends sister showed me a music video of and now it's going to kill me because I actually liked the song and can't remember it...

That happened to me many times before but the songs eventually came back to me. Remember, good things come to those who wait~ ^^

That happened to me many times before but the songs eventually came back to me. Remember, good things come to those who wait~ ^^
Patience is a handy skill of mine, I have all the time in the world.

IU anyone...?!

WOO SNSD!

okay hitting all my favs here

Wheesung, Kwill, Huh Gak, Ailee, SNSD, IU, Se7en, Akdong musician, Megan Lee, 2 AM

IU anyone...?!

WOO SNSD!

okay hitting all my favs here

Wheesung, Kwill, Huh Gak, Ailee, SNSD, IU, Se7en, Akdong musician, Megan Lee, 2 AM

AILEE!!! MEGAN LEE!!! 2 AM!!! IU!!! SNSD!!!! WEEEE~~~ <3<3

K-Pop's alright, I like to listen to it every once in a while, but I think I'll stick with mostly Vocaloids for now, though, got plenty to listen to there already.

th

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I'm not a massive, massive fan, but I've grown to like it a fair bit thanks to an old friend. Vixx, B.A.P, 4Minute, Sistar and such are pretty cool. I like these songs a lot. :D