1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Horror, Paranormal, Comedy, Action, Magical, Fantasy, Modern, School, and Romance.
Two people who have hated each other for quite some time now discover their true feelings for one another after a dare to kiss each other at a party. Things escalate quickly and Bryce long term enemy winds up pregnant. Will this event make them come to a realization?

-Character Sheet-
Name: Bryce Gabriel Wolfe

Height: 6ft

Body Type: Athletic/Muscular

Personality: He is a little rough around the edges, although deep down he really is a sweet guy. However do to his past he doesn't allow to let a whole lot of people in. He is however mentally and physically a strong young man. He is sarcastic, short tempered, slightly cocky from time to time, he is however super smart. He has a tendency to let his pride get in the way. He is also the mysterious type in case you haven't realized. Many people concider him emo-like because of the way he looks and acts, however he is still respected by the majority of people in the school. If he does manage to let you into his life you are lucky! He is the most loyal person you will ever meet.

Hobbie: Boxing (one of the best in town)

Bio: Bryce has had a dark past. Both of his parents were heroine addicts. His father was always abusive and along with his drug addiction he is also an alcoholic. His mother was an insane woman who wasn't even able to take care of herself let alone her children, so the abuse continued. Eventually his mother was sent to the mental hospital and within a week of being there she killed herself by jumping out a 4 story window. The only sane person in his life was his older sister who suffered not only physical abuse... but also sexual. Once she went to college Bryce has been left only with his father, however since he hit his teenage years he was able to fight back... He still lives with his father but does whatever he can to avoid being home as much as possible.

Looks: Pic below except without the vamp fangs XD. His eyes are also a dark grey.

** Link to RP ====>https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/just-one-night.100497/ **

*Warning: This RP will contain some sexual themes concidering the girl ends up pregnant. I just think it would be best to start a little before the party to show what they were like before. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!*

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-02-13-34-34-1.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-02-13-34-34-1.png
    580.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I mean yeah I am doing itdoes someone else I don't mind me doing another one!

dalpuo5032f.png

tumblr_static_anime_girl_black_and_white_favim_com_by_lilyrosecassidy-d88pmxc.jpg

Name:
Elizabeth Octavia Stryder
Body Type:
Thin, slightly curvy. Medium sized bust.
Personalty:
Elizabeth always tried to keep a "perfect" image. She has good grades and hangs around all the right people that are expected of her, and she is even a musical prodigy. She treats everyone with great respect when adults are around. Though when they aren't, she can be rude, blunt, sarcastic and short tempered. Friends or not, she always acts like that as a way to keep people at a distance. And whenever she is around her parents she rarely speaks and is the perfect obedient child. After all, she comes from a fairly wealthy family. Appearances is everything.
Hobbie:
Photography, drawing, reading.
Bio:
Elizabeth's family looks perfect. They look like they have the perfect marriage for a husband and wife, and the perfect daughter. But to Elizabeth, that is far from the truth. Ever since she was a little girl she had been playing her violin. At first, it was because she wanted to. Because it was something she was passionate for, but as soon as her parents realized just how good she was they began pushing her and pressuring her.

All the expectations she had to meet for her music gave her anxiety. She had tried to rebel against it when she was in fifth grade, but when she did her parents forced her out of school and cut off all contacts she had with her friends claiming they were giving her bad ideas and they homeschooled her. Elizabeth had tried explaning she didn't want to play anymore but her parents refused to listen and pushed her needs aside. All they wanted was to keep up the image.

By the time Elizabeth was in middle school her father began having an afair with his wife's sister. Elizabeth was the first to find out by catching the two in the office fooling around. Elizabeth claimed she would tell her mother but her aunt threatened her, saying she would make it her personal job to tear Elizabeths life apart. The threat had only worsened her anxiety.

When she reached high school her parents had stopped talking to each other, and even though they continued living together her father had invited the aunt to live with them too. Her parents refuse to divorce though to keep up the image of a perfect family and as a way for the parents to cope with there own stress they put even more pressure on Elizabeth.

During her sophmore year she had snapped. She began rebelling against her parents and even dated an older man. She would go to parties and break curfew in an attempt to make her parents talk to each other about her punishment. Though she had never gotten one. At one point she even moved into her older boyfriends house and lived there for a while. Except life there was worse when she found out about his alcohol addiction and that he was abusive and she moved back into her parents house.

Now she lives with her parents and her aunt, but no one in the house speaks to each other unless it's about upcoming social events the family was invited to, where they go and pretend to be happy and perfect but go right back to ignoring each other when they get home.

Ok you may respond to the RP ^_^

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm gonna go to sleep now I'll reply in the morning if you post soon.

Oh ok sounds good. Night! :)

So how should she find out shes pregnant? Should it be over, like, some school break that she figures it out?

I was thinking when they get back to school Monday ^_^

I'm gonna go to sleep now. I'll reply in the morning. Goodnight!

Alright goodnight! :)

Hey I am going to bed. Only got 2 hours of sleep the night before. I'll reply tomorrow. Night! Loving our RP!

Cool, I'm heading to bed too. And I'm loving the RP. Goodnight!

• Love
Reactions: Bryce
Status
Not open for further replies.