Just looking for people to roleplay with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DangoYumi

CLOSED FOR NOW!
Hello everyone
! I'm Yumi, and I recently just became active again on Iwaku so I would like to find some people I can roleplay with! As I haven't roleplayed in quite a while, I hope you guys will forgive me if I make any mistakes or if I am not used to the site anymore. I just need some time to adjust!

Below will be a list of things about me and how I roleplay. Please comment if you have any questions! >v<
I usually try to come online everyday or every few days, as such I expect a reply from you once every few days as well!

• I am usually available most on weekends or during my sem breaks.
  • I can pretty much write any length and style but I do prefer it more if it is some short paragraphs. If you are not used to it however we can definitely change it!
  • I can play up to 3 characters at the same time. If I play more than than I won't be able to keep up ;;n;; However, I don't mind playing side characters or random characters that appear once in a while.
  • I roleplay all genres except for horror but I do prefer romance, fantasy and action more.
That is basically it! My usual roleplaying style is pretty casual so we can discuss it if you want to!

Now for a basic rundown of plots I am interested in. I'd really like it if some people would roleplay with me in one of the following plots. (FYI, gender does not matter!)
  1. A relationship of a human and a non-human as they work together to save the world (Romance, Fantasy)
  2. A post apocalyptic world where we fight against AI (Action, Romance)
  3. A love triangle/square - of course we would have to be willing to play two characters
As I have mentioned above, I prefer romance, fantasy and action, hence, most of my rundowns are either one of them or the mix of the two. If you have any ideas that you feel we can develop together or if you have a story then please comment or shoot me a pm!

Well that's all I have for this post. I hope it's not too weird but it is my first time posting here. xD Thank you for reading! [/hr][/hr]

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what? I'm down for saving the world with a filthy non-human. If you don't mind having to deal with an asshole in the start, idea 1 sounds like some silly fun.

• Love
Reactions: DangoYumi
Well I did plan to make them start as enemies-------------
LET'S DO IT. IMMA PM YOU.

Closed for now as I have found a few potential partners! Will open up once I am scouting more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.