Just looking for a roleplay....

M

mazie

Original poster
Okay, first things first: I'm new to the site, but I'm not new to roleplaying. Basically, I can only base what I think should be on these posts on the couple that I've looked at. So just bear with me.

I'm not sure what exactly I'm in the mood for to be honest, so I'll just tell you what topics I have experience in and what topics I refuse to do for one reason or another.

Gifted - Our two characters have, well, gifts. Either that or one gifted character and a normal human. This is a topic that I have a lot of experience in, and it's the only topic that I can say that I am craving with absolute certainty.

Vampires - I will find a way to punch you through my computer screen if you mention anything about a sparkling vampire. Enough said.

That's sadly all that I can think of at the moment. So I'll just move on to what I don't do.

Any roleplay where it's m/m or f/f - I have nothing against it, I just really, really suck at it. You might be able to talk me into it, but you'll be very disappointed because the roleplay will suck.

The majority of fandoms - Don't ask me why, but I just cannot get into anime or anything. I know that I'm weird. However, there's nothing that I can do about it. So let's just move on.

Umm... I think that that's it.

Anyway, I use male characters the majority of the time, but I'm open to playing female characters.

If you aren't up to a gifted or vampire roleplay, just suggest something to me. Warning, though: I am picky.

You can post here or just inbox me. To be honest, you'll most likely get a faster response if you just inbox me.

Gifted - Our two characters have, well, gifts. Either that or one gifted character and a normal human. This is a topic that I have a lot of experience in, and it's the only topic that I can say that I am craving with absolute certainty.

This sounds pretty cool, if you're still open to do it. =) I'd like to take you up on your offer.

I haven't done Gifted in forever, but I remember really liking it! If you're okay playing adults instead of teenagers (do you often write adults? 'Adult' characters who still act like 16-year-olds make my eyes bleed) I'll give Gifted a go with you!

It's been awhile since I've done an adult character, so forgive me if I need to touch up, but sure =D