Just another newb :3

R

Rhaxaa

Original poster
I totally hate introducing myself on new sites, so I'm gonna go ahead and get this over with...

I'm 25/f and pretty new to forum type roleplaying, but I have played DnD and similar games for years, and now I'm looking to branch out... I've only done a very small amount of roleplaying on forums so I'm kinda shy about roleplaying on the various other sites I visit that have roleplaying sections, everyone else's experience spooks me a little... So yeah, long story short, I figured I should join an actual roleplaying site, so here I am... :3

*strolls in and waves*

Hello! Welcome To Iwaku!

I am Tetsuri Tokai.

It is good to see a new face here! =)

Don't feel shy, all Ideas are good!

So, If you have ideas on Role play, just let them be known. Everyone is good at it in their own way! =D

I especially love to see what ideas other people have, because it is always exciting to see what they come up with!

=^___^=

Thank you for the kind welcome...
I'm sure once I get in the swing of things here that I'll speak up when I have an idea or something to share... :3

You are very welcome.
That also sounds like a great idea =)

No worries about lack of experience! As long as you can write a sentence and play pretend, you can roleplay! 8D It's super easy!

Welcome to the community! <3

Welcome aboard!

I'm October nice to meet you *bows deeply* The good thing about Iwaku is that there are games to fit the need of any rper! I am sure you'll find a game that suits you well.

Hello ! And Welcome to Iwaku! I am Satrina, and there is not need to be shy =w = people here are mostly nice... (mostly) xD

Thank you all for the warm welcomes, I already feel more comfortable here knowing that there are kind people around... :3

Hi Rhaxaa! No worries, you made it to a good place to get into forum-based roleplaying. Most people are very friendly and nice and welcoming and most people are freakin' addicted to roleplaying. o__O; Find a jump in and don't be shy!

There are lots of great people here who I'm sure would love to help you get into roleplaying. We have super helpful sources in the Iwaku Roleplay Wiki located in the toolbar at the top, too!
Welcome to Iwaku, by the way. I'm Kitti and it's good to meet you.

Since you're all kinds of new, I also have some roleplay helpful links to aid you in navigating the site to start with!
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

Feel free to look around for yourself, too.
If you need help, please do ask!

Thank you all again for the welcomes, and thank you for the information Kitti... :3

So in the Jump In roleplays I can just jump right in??? No need to speak with the rp creator first???

Not needed, experience is. Hello there, I'm OverCast, Iwakuan Comedian at your service. Well, a good place to start is the roleplaying workshops.

Thanks, I was wondering would be the best place for me to start out would be...
I shall check that out now... :3