Just an Idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lost

Original poster
I have an idea going with someone already but because of personal reasons they had to leave for awhile and I really wanted to continue it with someone else. :)

So it is pretty slice of life so if that isn't your cup of tea, sorry!

I'd like to do a cowboy X city girl because I was really enjoying it with my other partner. :) I was thinking that it would be MxF, I can play a male or a female. It's a lot more fun than it may sound with the right planning! You gotta trust me.

The basic idea is that the girl lives in the city but her grandparents live on a ranch which her mother grew up on many years ago. But her mother met this man and got pregnant with her daughter so they married one another and he made her move to the city. She has barely been out to see her grandparents because she does not like the country and her father will not let her because he is an asshole. One summer she gets a plane ticket from her grandfather and uses it because he bought it for her. She flies out and visits the ranch where she realizes that her grandparents no longer are living there and instead it is a young man and his father. The two have taken over the business from her grandparents. At first everyone is surprised but the idea all along was for her to stay with them and learn to live on the ranch, what life is like, etc,. etc,. The two end up falling for one another and a summer romance blossoms.

I enjoyed it immensely and am sad to see my partner take leave for awhile. (Hopefully they feel much better soon!)

If you are interested please let me know!

P.S. I am always looking for something to do so if you have any ideas regardless of MxM, FxF or FxM I would love to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.