Just A Partner Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Iris the Many-Eyed

Original poster
Hey, hey. Drifter here. Throwing down a request for anybody who's up for an RP and hopefully some chatting on the side. Somebody in the same age range would be cool, (17-19 or so), but I don't really care much.
I haven't got much in the way of ideas right now, was hoping we could talk about that. There's a few random concepts that could be expanded on though.

I think the main thing I want is a sort of casual RP where it's just our characters... Doing their thing, I guess. Probably a sort of modern fantasy thing (wooo, magic). Some exploration and stuff, teenager stuff, angst, musing about life, that kinda stuff.
Otherwise I like doing fantasy stuff quite a bit, as well as sci-fi and some horror stuff.

Romance ain't necessary, but I'm cool with it. I need somebody who's cool with flexible posting speeds, (like maybe once every 2 or 3 days at the slowest). Posts will probably vary too, from like 3 sentence stuff to 2-3 paragraph stuff. Depends on you and how fast paced a scene is or how much is going on I guess. Gender of characters doesn't matter, though I'm probably playing a chick.

Post or shoot me a PM if you're interested at all, and thanks for at least stopping by to check me out!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ^^ I'm interested in being your partner for rp. I'm new on the site so I guess I'm looking for one too lol. I'm 17, I like causual rps and modern day settings too. I can roleplay any gender so whatever you prefer is fine.

That seems really interesting- I love horrors and angsty 'musing about life' sort of roleplays- I'd love it if we could roleplay together, I'm into fantasy as well- I'm really interested in that kind of thing.

I'm also 17, so I don't worry about swearing or gore-y scenes... :P I reply probably once or twice a day, depending on how much time I get (because I'm currently at a boarding school), but I am able to reply probably every day. I do love long paragraphs, but also short ones as well, so I really don't mind.

Thank you very much, please consider me :)

Oh, agh! It didn't alert me. I'll shoot you two PMs and we can talk about it!

I think I'll give this a little bump, see if anyone else is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.