Just a Little Gasoline

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gasoline

Original poster
Hey there party people. I'm Gasoline a.k.a Kat I'm pretty chill and I consider myself a Veteran Role-player. I feel pretty rusty though so maybe not as Veteran? A friend recommended me this site and I was like "Sure, lemme try it out, why not?"

I'm pretty chill, open to ideas and all that fun jazz. I'll try any genre once. I like to RP Fantasy, Modern, Medieval, Supernatural and things of that nature. So yeah, I'll slowly get started make character sheets the whole nine yards. Feel free to chat me though just because. o/

• Love
Reactions: Applo
Hiya! Welcome to Iwaku! :3

Hey Gasoline :3 Welcome to Iwaku!! What batter way is there to shake that rust off then to dive into some RPs. Looking at what you like I'm sure you'll find something of interest here.

If you haven't seen them already you should check out the Getting Started guide and the Newbie Care Package. They are just a couple of things we offer to help new members find their feet here quicker and hopefully you'll find them helpful :3

Welcome to the site, Gasoline! We're glad to have ya. If you have any questions about Iwaku, just shoot :) Happy roleplaying!

Welcome to Iwaku, Gasoline! I already know a Kat, so Gasoline is easier for me XD That's really cool that a friend invited you! A friend invited me here too ^.^ and you're a veteran roleplayer, eh? That's always nice to see. How long have you been roleplaying?

'Chill' is a good adjective for Iwaku as a whole. You'll fit right in! Feel free to poke around a bit and ask questions if you get stuck (I doubt an experienced rper will get lost, but y'know, just in case).

Welcome aboard. Take this cookie and enjoy your stay.

Welcome to Iwaku Kat! Role play is like riding a bike, once you get the wheels going it comes back pretty quickly. I'm sure you'll find we are a pretty friendly and creative group here. Let us know if we can help you in any way. Your preferences are usually easy to find, and popular. Settle in and HAVE FUN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.