Just a lil' something, care to look?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Taichou

Original poster
tumblr_nljvg4uTDQ1rnsvkoo1_r1_500.gif

Greetings onlookers, what's up?

I'm Ness, and this is my random plot/whatever post where I'm looking for really awesome people to roleplay with. A little bit about me to start off with is that, I'm an adult, well- 19 going on 20. I've been roleplaying for quite some time now, I can't pinpoint when exactly I started, but it has been a long time ago since then, and I can say that I have definitely grown in my writing. Um, well, I guess that is a nice vague introduction, on to the preferences?

1. I am a strictly anime picture user. I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone who may be looking at this, but I just don't like the whole real people image when writing fiction. Not my style.
2. Male or Female, I can do it! No preference what so ever, if you have a preference on being female, I'll be the male. If you like being the male, then I'll be the female. Simple as that.
3. I'm comfortable with thread rp's, I keep better track with them than I do on private messaging. Hope you don't mind.
4. Post wise, what you'll see from me is about 3+ paragraphs. But, I usually tend to adapt and mimic what my partner gives in their post. Strictly no one-liners, no exceptions.
5. I really really like the whole process of plotting with partners. I find it the most fun. We get to know each other, what we want in our story, and get to taste each others interest when discussing. So please, come here with the interest of putting your two cents in, I love talking. (:
6. Multiple characters, I can do that too! Let's talk about it first!
7. I'm a pretty slow poster. I'm just going to be blunt on that. It takes me an hour AT LEAST to get a post out there on the spot, and that is at my fastest. Usually, other than that, I try to push in a post as much as I can, and if I can't, I'll let you know.
8. Please have good grammar~
9. Life is a busy thing, well for me. It might not be the same for everyone, but I have college, a full-time job on the side, and homework after it all/in-between. Roleplaying is like my way to relax, and I love to do it, but there are times when I have to put it aside and get back to doing 'life things'. Which means hiatus's from time to time. Usually I'm good at letting my partner know, but sometimes I just can't even make it to my computer to let you know. So, expect apologies if I disappear for two days!

Fandoms

Vampire Knight (Sue me, I love it *_*)
Naruto (Preferably shippuden tbh)
Kiki's Delivery Service
Black Butler (Sue me, I love it *_*)

Soul Eater (Sue me, I love it *_*)
High School of the Dead
Magical Girl-esque
Samurai Champloo
FLCL (tbh, this would be a weird slice of life.)

Teen Titans
Adventure Time

Other

Day/Sun/Life x Night/Moon/Death
Demon/Angel x Human
Pirate x Princess
Wizard x Human (Medieval or Modern Fantasy)

Asexual x Hopeless Romantic

Cravings

Female X Female : I just want a really cute innocent yuri, like, really badly for some reason.
Romance / Slice of life : I'm a sucker for romance, I really really enjoy it. ANYTHING involving romance, in general is up my alley (and I really do like incorporating it into my roleplays, I really really do.

The Girl From the Star |
Only looking for one person.

tumblr_npkrfdW4t71tqou9go1_500.gif

Mood Music

I don't know if it was the full moon, or the way I could see the stars lighting up in her eyes so intensely. . . But that night, I knew, when she said she wasn't from this planet. . . I believed her.

This is about a story of two kids in their prime of life growing up on an isolated island where everyone knew everybody and nothing was out of the ordinary. Where the story begins is, there was a meteor shower one night during a summer festival that celebrated the occasion once every 50 years. When the shower begins, it is tradition at that very moment, to make a wish.

What if you wished for something out of the ordinary that night? What if you wished for something that broke the simplicity of this little island?

What if your wish for a change in your life to happen, and it came true?

What would you do?

[Pm for plot information]

- The Cafe in Midnight -
[BCOLOR=transparent]Horror Fantasy Romance Oriented | ♂ + [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]♀[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] |[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Human Needed[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] | Possible Double-Up Characters[/BCOLOR]

Mood Music

Established centuries ago. A place that is invisible to the human eye, only till the strike of 12, where even the vilest creatures are seen. A place of safe haven to all creatures. A place not one person may find, but can be the easiest to enter. For its right under the noses of humans. It is hidden in the day, only to be seen by "Seer" or a "Creature". But sometimes, we have the occasional slip. A mistake, a "whoops", a human may pass by and catch a glimpse of our Cafe. It's an occurrence that may happen and well...does happen. But its a mistake easily fixed. For they will simple "forget" of it, what it looked like, where they were and then the good ol' fear nestles itself in the confusion. The human will question themselves, fear that they have seen something they should not have and then they will forget. Humans are easy. They simply forget and move on. Problem fixed.

Until, one human, who simply thought it was a simple late night cafe stayed longer than they should have, until that very night, they could not leave.

That is the night when the biggest problem rose, that put the owner, the cafe, and the realm of night dwellers at risk.
But not as big of a risk than the human.

[BCOLOR=transparent][ PM for plot history ][/BCOLOR]

tumblr_mikpsrvxuA1r0tytoo1_500.gif

MORE WILL BE ADDED LATER, THIS IS ALL I GOT FOR NOW.

Interested? Pm me or comment on the post!

• Love
Reactions: Fox of Spades
I really like some of your ideas for "other" roleplay, and your plots are really good too! I wouldn't mind roleplaying with you.

Is this still open? I'd like to rp with you

Kiki's Delivery Service sounds good.

id like to rp with you too

Hello, I was curious of if you were still taking partners? Kiki's Delivery Service caught my eye, I adore that movie to pieces.

I'll do Soul eater if your interested in Rping with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.