JRPG Multiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

InindoHero

Original poster
This RP is based on JRPG. Basically, my character has knowledge of the modern world, all it's technologies, has researched for a long time, and has built some things that the JRPG worlds don't have. He's started a few factories building guns, and explosives. Eventually he couples together with another JRPG hero, girl or boy, they're both 18. . . So they meet each other, both geniuses in their own way. Maybe your character is a magician/enchantress, so my character is more like an alchemist/engineer.

They come together and decide they can use their leadership and ingenuity to fight the almost stereo typical JRPG Empire. At first it seems like a stereo typical evil Empire, but when we fight it in the proud Final Fantasy tradition, we eventually find out several life altering truths. Our two characters are the only characters in the party that stay with each other the entire "game".

The idea is that an evil lieutenant slaughters an entire village for unknown reasons, ten thousand civilians all wiped out for no reason. Our characters first goal is to take out the first lieutenant, let's just call him, Robert Chartres.

Status
Not open for further replies.