Journey Through the land of Tenna

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tempa

Original poster
Hey there, I'm rather new to the site, and it is rather bewildering navigating the whole of Iwaku, so I feel it prudent to stay where it's safe. A one-on-one roleplay will likely be able to keep me busy and on the site enough to get use to its many nuances. Now, to reel you in, allow me to describe what I'm looking for.

Tenna is originally a homebrew world birthed from the nethers of my mind in the midst of a Dungeons and Dragon campaign planning session that I participated in at my local gaming store. I've spent the better part of three years fleshing the land out bit by bit whenever I had the chance, but Tenna is far from being complete. The stories I wish to tell, the wares I wish to peddle, the things I could be doing right now with Tenna has been brought to a sudden halt. My gaming group has recently taken a hiatus and I am huuuuurting to get some gaming going on, whether dice are involved or not.

So here's the deal. I'm looking for someone who's willing to be an adventurer. What's your poison? Scouring dungeons? Mercenary contracts? Espionage and political intrigue? I've got it all, and all I ask for is someone who might be interested in something a little different.

For more information, just ask. There's certainly too much to note down now.

Reactions: Shinari
I would be willing to give this a shot, it sounds rather interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.