1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Jinxing it Up

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Rita ArchFena, Nov 8, 2013.

?

Am I scary!? Maybe Crazy?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

50.0%
  3. You are not scary just crazy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. You are perfect!

50.0%
  1. Hello People/Animals/Furries​
    Good Afternoon! How is everyone? Good, Bad? Let's not jinx them, so don't answer my question unless you are brave. I would feel bad if your day was going so good, then you talked to me, your day just turned for the worst.

I am a very secretive person, but you can just call me Jinx and try not to think too hard about my real name. But being secretive doesn't mean I am a bad person does it? I can be nice honest! I just accidentally change luck at random times. Don't fault me for it~
    Jinx is the name, is a Jinx a girl or a boy? An animal? Maybe I should just be a mystery. But I am pretty sure I'm a girl. Maybe I shouldn't think about it too much and just be me. Sounds fun!
    Age? Age is a number isn't it? I like numbers, want to see a magic trick with these cards I have here? I can show you how to count to 21 with a Queen and an Ace. Got 22? I got your luck! Got 18? Playing safe is always the best.

I am not new to the site so to say.... But this is my first account. Hard to explain in my way. Your way would probably be, I was on a shared account that the account holder deleted. I was sad... So I made my own! I don't mind doing any roleplays but I stay away from those "mature" themed ones. Mature isn't all about booty you know! But I don't know anyone who doesn't see it in my eyes so I stay away...

Oh! Please don't be scared of me. I am not crazy, or weird....or lonely...​
    Want to roleplay?
    Don't be scared! I am honestly innocent!

[​IMG]

2. Hello Jinx! We have another member with that nickname! He's crazy o___o

So to keep myself from getting confused (trust me, it happens easily) I'm just going to call you Rita, if that's alright with you? :)

I like your signature! I've never played the game but a friend linked me her intro video (is that what it's called?) and it made me :D face.

That aside, I guess you already know the ropes but still... 101 links in the Help tab. Message me or any staff member if you have questions/concerns.

3. No problem. Rita is fine. I'm called Jinx around my town because I am crazy especially when I am on the road and I have competition. Jinx is also the name of my buisness Jinx's Dip Garage. I paint cars for a living.
    Sadly some people say I bring bad luck to them after a race or something.... not the greatest thing to hear huh? Haha but guess we move on.
    Though another Jinx.... wonder if I will meet this opposing man.
    Yeah it is the intro, I haven't played too much of the game though.

Thanks though!

4. Hi Jynx!

I am doing good! Thanks for asking. And also... WHY IS THERE NO CUTE IN THE OPTIONS?!

Welcome to iwaku~ or in your case... welcome back! :D
    Where youn don't just write stories, you live them~
    Said so in the banner.

If your new to Roleplaying in this forum refer to this: Roleplay 101

If you want to know all about the community then read this here: Community 101

If you want to chat with everyone live go here: Chat
    The general chat is usually where you'll be able to find everyone. Don't be shy and just chat away! Everyone is friendly there. ^^

There is also a very interesting roleplay that roleplays the History of Iwaku where it can be seen/read here: Mythos
    There is a new Mythos open called Crimson Souls. Its open for all roleplayer who'd like to join, so maybe if you are lucky enough you can be able to be a part of a huge adventure!

But the links above might be useless since you are not new here and all. Still... I worked hard on these! And its harder when you are on a tablet. D:

Lol... Anywho.. If you want a new roleplay partner look me up! I always love to roleplay withh new people. :3

5. Cute Option? Oh my! You are right! But if I put down a cute option, I would be shy of the votes I get.... Hmmm
    Thank you for your welcoming, It was just as warming as the first time. Though to have me own account....

IT FEELS WONDERFUL!

I could of had one before hand, but I didn't have a computer.... *Quiet Sigh* and to have others wait long periods of time just for a response...

I would feel Bad!
    *Jumps up and down calmly but excitedly*
    Your links are beautiful~ I shall click on them anyways Primevere. I understand the difficulty on a tablet, so you have my appreciation for just doing what you should do to any who join.
    Efforts not wasted!

Roleplay partner huh? I shall take you up on that offer~ Can't wait! It should be fun. >:)

6. Given what I just read, you are just perfect in the realm of Iwaku and I welcome thee! I think your avatar and username are interesting too. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thank you greatly Crash! Love it on Iwaku!