Jeany's Back, Yet Again!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kynna, May 6, 2014.

1. Hey, guys!! :D Guess who's baaaaack~
    The reason for this particular hiatus was that I was distracted by Homestuck. All of Homestuck. All of it. The entire thing. And then formed a group that voiceacts the characters because I'm a dope.

So I'm back for good, looking to roleplay (at least, I plan on it!).

I've missed you guys so much and hope to catch up soon~

• Like Like x 1
  2. *takes a bow* Welcome back...It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you have a good time here.

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Thank you, it's nice to meet you, too!! :)

4. Guess who's back? Back again, Feferi's back, tell a friend. Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back. Nana Nana Nana

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. Hey Hey! You You!

Welcome back.

• Love Love x 1
  6. Thank you, thank you~ <3
    :D

7. Welcome back Feferi, a pleasure to meet you ~waves~

• Thank Thank x 1
  8. Damn cattrolls.

• Love Love x 1
  9. Thank you, Fijoli!!

And Vay, she's a fishtroll ;D Maybe you're thinking of Nepeta?

10. You are what I say you are.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. [​IMG]
    I am the katfish catfish girl!! :o

12. You.

Are.

What.

I.

Say.

You.

Are.

• Love Love x 1
  13. WELCOME BACK!! Wait, how much of homestuck did you get absorbed in, by everything do you mean EVERYTHING??

• Love Love x 1
  14. @Vay: .w. Okay, I'm the cat girl! >w>

@Soulhallow THANK YOU SO MUCH! And yes, I mean the WHOLE thing. All the pages. All of them. :D

15. @Feferi That's a LOT of pages... Remind me never to do that again XD I took my time reading them

• Love Love x 1
  16. @Soulhallow Yes, yes it is! XD I'll have to read through the beginning of Act 6 again; I kind of skimmed through most of it.

17. @Feferi I don't think you're gonna miss much by not going back, but my skimming is a little bit slower so I get everything. So maybe you did miss a couple things

• Love Love x 1
  18. Welcome back!.... seems appropriate. ... And somehow I am lost and not understanding. But don't worry, sometimes I am easily confused. Just know that there is a welcome back and come join the fun somewhere in this.. O.o

• Love Love x 1
  19. Welcome back :O
    Nice to meet you :D!
    Here's a really sexual gif ;)
    at least in a sense o.o

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  20. Thank you so much for the welcome~! ^w^
    And that is THE MOST IMPORTANT GIF I'VE EVER SEEN, thank you for sharing it!! :o