1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Jeany's Back, Yet Again!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kynna, May 6, 2014.

1. Hey, guys!! :D Guess who's baaaaack~
    The reason for this particular hiatus was that I was distracted by Homestuck. All of Homestuck. All of it. The entire thing. And then formed a group that voiceacts the characters because I'm a dope.

So I'm back for good, looking to roleplay (at least, I plan on it!).

I've missed you guys so much and hope to catch up soon~

• Like Like x 1
  2. *takes a bow* Welcome back...It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you have a good time here.

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. Thank you, it's nice to meet you, too!! :)

4. Guess who's back? Back again, Feferi's back, tell a friend. Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back. Nana Nana Nana

• Thank Thank x 1
  5. Hey Hey! You You!

Welcome back.

• Love Love x 1
  6. Thank you, thank you~ <3
    :D

7. Welcome back Feferi, a pleasure to meet you ~waves~

• Thank Thank x 1
  8. Damn cattrolls.

• Love Love x 1
  9. Thank you, Fijoli!!

And Vay, she's a fishtroll ;D Maybe you're thinking of Nepeta?

10. You are what I say you are.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. [​IMG]
    I am the katfish catfish girl!! :o

12. You.

Are.

What.

I.

Say.

You.

Are.

• Love Love x 1
  13. WELCOME BACK!! Wait, how much of homestuck did you get absorbed in, by everything do you mean EVERYTHING??

• Love Love x 1
  14. @Vay: .w. Okay, I'm the cat girl! >w>

@Soulhallow THANK YOU SO MUCH! And yes, I mean the WHOLE thing. All the pages. All of them. :D

15. @Feferi That's a LOT of pages... Remind me never to do that again XD I took my time reading them

• Love Love x 1
  16. @Soulhallow Yes, yes it is! XD I'll have to read through the beginning of Act 6 again; I kind of skimmed through most of it.

17. @Feferi I don't think you're gonna miss much by not going back, but my skimming is a little bit slower so I get everything. So maybe you did miss a couple things

• Love Love x 1
  18. Welcome back!.... seems appropriate. ... And somehow I am lost and not understanding. But don't worry, sometimes I am easily confused. Just know that there is a welcome back and come join the fun somewhere in this.. O.o

• Love Love x 1
  19. Welcome back :O
    Nice to meet you :D!
    Here's a really sexual gif ;)
    at least in a sense o.o

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  20. Thank you so much for the welcome~! ^w^
    And that is THE MOST IMPORTANT GIF I'VE EVER SEEN, thank you for sharing it!! :o