Jeany's Back, Yet Again!

K

Kynna

Original poster
Hey, guys!! :D Guess who's baaaaack~
The reason for this particular hiatus was that I was distracted by Homestuck. All of Homestuck. All of it. The entire thing. And then formed a group that voiceacts the characters because I'm a dope.

So I'm back for good, looking to roleplay (at least, I plan on it!).

I've missed you guys so much and hope to catch up soon~

Reactions: 2 people
*takes a bow* Welcome back...It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you have a good time here.

• Thank You
Reactions: Kynna
Thank you, it's nice to meet you, too!! :)

Guess who's back? Back again, Feferi's back, tell a friend. Guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back. Nana Nana Nana

• Thank You
Hey Hey! You You!

Welcome back.

• Love
Welcome back Feferi, a pleasure to meet you ~waves~

• Thank You
Thank you, Fijoli!!

And Vay, she's a fishtroll ;D Maybe you're thinking of Nepeta?

tumblr_mejd9oWNqY1rp7yqlo1_400.png

I am the katfish catfish girl!! :o

WELCOME BACK!! Wait, how much of homestuck did you get absorbed in, by everything do you mean EVERYTHING??

• Love
@Vay: .w. Okay, I'm the cat girl! >w>

@Soulhallow THANK YOU SO MUCH! And yes, I mean the WHOLE thing. All the pages. All of them. :D

@Feferi That's a LOT of pages... Remind me never to do that again XD I took my time reading them

• Love
@Soulhallow Yes, yes it is! XD I'll have to read through the beginning of Act 6 again; I kind of skimmed through most of it.

@Feferi I don't think you're gonna miss much by not going back, but my skimming is a little bit slower so I get everything. So maybe you did miss a couple things

• Love
Welcome back!.... seems appropriate. ... And somehow I am lost and not understanding. But don't worry, sometimes I am easily confused. Just know that there is a welcome back and come join the fun somewhere in this.. O.o

• Love
Welcome back :O
Nice to meet you :D!
Here's a really sexual gif ;)
at least in a sense o.o

tumblr_m49ykkk2EE1rr3l61o1_r1_500.gif

• Love
Thank you so much for the welcome~! ^w^
And that is THE MOST IMPORTANT GIF I'VE EVER SEEN, thank you for sharing it!! :o