Japan Gang League

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SecretsLiesMurder

In Japan, there are four gangs. Blue, Red, Yellow, and Green. They each wear something to represent which gang they are from. They also, have their own distinct abilities, such as; fire, water, wind, and earth. They all compete for the strongest gang in Japan. The Gang leaders get together once a month and go over the course of what their gang has accomplished. Now, before you get the wrong idea, and think these people are bad, by robbing banks and killing people, they actually get rid and take care of evil, or do other peoples dirty work. The Red and Yellow gang came together, and set to take over Japan. Red Gang's leader became evil, and over taken by demons. He happened to get Yellow's Gang leader on his side. Blue and Green didn't like the sudden change of leadership, so they both came together, and maid it their goal to take out the Red and Yellow gang Leaders. A task that would not be easy. To make everything more complicated, death comes when you are killed by another or natural cause, but when fate takes your life, a sharp pain comes to your chest, and your life is displayed before you. When the show is over, you die. You are left there to die. This happens to every human, and you never know when it will happen. The battle between the gangs rise, and they attempt to destroy another.

When A few people join, then I'll make a group where this can all be settled, forms will be made, and so on.

Hmmm I'm interested ;3 PM me when you make the sign up sheet ~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.