2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Hello.
I have a plot idea for this. However, I am both willing to listen to other ideas. And I am willing to start up multiple Rp's of different styles, so just because a partner has already accepted this. Please don't stop, post something asking for a new plot. I am looking for a female to play the other part.

+A girl is invited to a online site by her friends, she is 16yrs old. I am not going to tell you how she looks, I want you to decide how she is. She talks to her friends on this site. One day she gets a notification, a new person wants to add her. A man aged about 20. Not wanting to seem rude, she accepts and they start talking.

They have allot in common and become close quickly. She gives him her phone number and they start to text more and more. He helps her with everything he can. From her coursework, to her problems in real life. She feels safe with him. She would go to him if she was upset, not her friends or her family him. And no matter what the time was, he would always respond within 5 minutes of her.

They had been talking for 3 months, that was when they decide to finally see each other in person. They met up in their local town and had a nice day, had dinner, went to the cinema. He seemed like a nice man, at the end of their day out. He took her home, a quick kissed sealed her fate..

She didn't realize it yet, but she was infatuated with him. +​

I have the rest of the plot sort of set out. However, I didn't want to put it all down. Just a brief taster for it.
If you are interested in this, just say. I hope to get some responses. Thank you for reading.
Demon~