Jackie Chan retiring from action movies.

M

MurderDeathKill

Original poster
NOOOOOOOOOOO

I wanted a Rush Hour 4 or... Some other sort of sequel thingy~

This is sad, but at least he's retiring on his own terms.

i-lied-thumb.jpg

JACKIE CHAN IS A LIAR!!

He actually stated he was retiring from movies as a whole, then "fixed" his statement by going back and saying he meant action movies.

Personally, I think it's a good decision. He's old, everyone knows it-- but he's old. He's broken his body, quite literally, way too many times over way too many decades. He needs to cash in on his ability to be "Wise Old Asian Guy" in every one of his movies from now on.

AND, IN TEN YEARS, DO AN AWESOME "OLD GUYS KUNG FU MOVIE" WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER OLD ASIAN KUNG FU GUYS!

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

It's all good with me, he was so awesome in Little Big Soldier anyway :)

Thank god he PROBABLY won't do Rush Hour 4 or some shit like that >:|

All you really need is this:

No matter what you do, Jackie Chan-san, you will be loved by fans. >:C
ALWAYS LOVED.<3

Well he is getting
up a bit in age and
I think he will do well
behind the scenes!

^ I spent the time to count syllables to see if that was a haiku,
then noticed there were four lines, not three. 8D

:( I'm going to miss him.

He was basically the origin of my jumping from sofas and pretending to be all epic while high kicking.

AND, IN TEN YEARS, DO AN AWESOME "OLD GUYS KUNG FU MOVIE" WITH A BUNCH OF OTHER OLD ASIAN KUNG FU GUYS!

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

All I thought of when I read that was The Karate Kid + Golden Girls. Golden Karate Girls...*shudders*

Jackie Chan was probably one of the few actors that I keep close to my heart. I always enjoyed seeing his movies, and even though I am not really a movie-lover, I admired his stunts and the work that he does, especially how he always did his own stunts. But yes, it is really the time for him to retire from action movies, as he is getting old, not to mention that his injuries are catching up with him. I am still going to miss him, though.

Now is Jet Lee's chance to surpass Jackie! Nooooooo D:

Funny but I was wondering when he was about to announce he was going to retire and then I saw the article on Yahoo News.

Coming from an Asian family who watched all of his movies whenever my family saw them and listened to him sing, this is a bittersweet announcement. At least I can rest assured that he'll still be appearing in movies, hopefully as a villain or something.

HERESY. JET LEE WILL NEVER BE AS GOOD.

Also, I truly cried. Like a sobby little bitch. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

He's just not gonna do his own stunts anymore. He's still gonna do the action movies.